• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Parachuting Your Pill - New Method of Ingestion

I've tried this -- works like chewing. Good for those of you who gag on the taste...like some above I like the taste of mdma...its a very aquired taste : )
Peace/Love

i've done that before... only i used a Zig-Zag.....
On the subject of plugging i seemed to get a better roll when i just swallow the damn thing as when i stick it up my ass....

For those that like speed, bombing is also a fairly popular way to go - between 1/2 - 1 gram.
Never tried it (can't stand the stuff) but friends swear by it.

I don't know why people can't stand the taste of a pill. It's not delicious, but not so bad where you have to make "bitter-faces" when chewing. Don't you remember the first time you tasted beer? It tasted like shit, but now you love downing a few beers with a meal.
About chewing or "parachuting" though, it'll hit you quick and hard, but probably end sooner. A solid pill will need time to to dissolve and so I guess it's time-released. So it just depends on how you wanna feel.

Why can't you just crush up the pill, and then disolve it in water, and then drink the water? Wouldn't that be easier? Or I guess you could just "soak your pacifier in ecstasy" like all those kids in the news did.;-)
PLUR
------------------
Gaboo!

tasty like mushrooms nasty, but good all at tha' same time yo!
MDMA rocks, like pop rocks in a bitches mou'f
while she giving you a good
lube
on
ya'
stick
shift.
wink.gif

I chewed on half a bean for the first time last night, and the taste was crappy, but swishing it down with water helps (also a bubblegum helped me to get rid of the taste left in my teeth). It did hit harder and lasted as long I guess, but I had no stomach cramps and no come downs (YAY!), and the weed was great after 4 hours of rolling.
I am not much of a roller, but if I come to getting another bean, perhaps I'll try bombing it
smile.gif

Anyhow, keep the roll going!
Peace.
------------------
I've lived a thousand lifetimes, I existed many times before - why then, is everything so new to me?

i say just swallow the freaky-deaky pill. i dont really give a hoot how much MDMA it has in it; as long as me thinks its good, its gonna be good. a lot of ur roll is what YOU make of it. fell good before = feel good during. but hey, everyone has their own little rituals, whatever gets u up, down, whatever u wanna do, i say go for it. what doesnt kill u, makes u roll better.

....or just suck on it like a sweet tart.
Yeah it tastes like turtle piss, but think about all the fun you can have making funny faces at each other before ingesting an unreliable illegal toxic compound.
fun for the whole family.

That's called "bombing" where I come from. Except we use cigarette papers. Toilet paper is a good improvement.

I don't stick things up my ass, and I don't put things in my mouth that are supposed to be used to wipe my ass. Simple as that. Just chew it or swallow it, in the end you'll still be rolling.
-ShaDDoW

Don't you think chewing without brushing immediatley after would cause cavities or gum damage?

Hey guys if you cant stand the taste but still want the effectiveness of chewing y not just crush the pill real fine...collect it on a teaspoon and down it w a drink? you hardly taste the pill coz your drink quickly sends it down ur throat before your tastebuds get a chance to really taste all of it...fer people who hate the taste, do this..works faster than parachutin and u get to avoid majority of the bitter taste..though you can't totally avoid the taste, i can assure you its far less awful than chewing..but just as effective
smile.gif
..what u think??

I can't believe you guys, chewing it isn't THAT bad. Everytime I roll, i chew it. Just place it as far back on your teeth as possible, chew it, than drink water. Not as much of it will hit your tongue. I've never even gagged from doing this, I have a bad taste for a like 30 seconds, but just keep swishing water and swallowing it. It is not difficult, it's not even real unpleasant. It's like saying "Let the night BEGIN", that's what the bitterness screams. Anyway, just chew it, it's definitely the approach I would take ANY DAY over sticking the pill up my ass.
------------------
~~~Rollin, Rollin, Rollin on the RIVER~~~

Hey guys my friends and I have found the answer for this, Crush your pill and thoroughly mix it into pink grapefruit juice(sweetened),1/2 a cup, you cant even taste the E at all...and it hits in 20-30 min!!
------------------
~* One people...One plannet...One vibe *~

i chuted one this weekend great results:
quick and not at all upsetting to the stomach

i chuted one this weekend great results:
quick and not at all upsetting to the stomach

uhhh ever heard of a gel cap before? You can buy empty ones at any health food store... and gel caps break down super quick...