• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Parachuting Your Pill - New Method of Ingestion

Lane

Bluelighter
Does anyone know about parachuting your pill???
NO!?!?
Well let me begin.
This is a nice alternative to those of you that aren't comfortable enough with plugging your pills.
Supplies needed: 1 ply toilet paper tissue, 1-2 pills, pill crushing utensils, scissors, glass of water
Directions:
1. crush up your pill into a nice powder
2. place the crushed pill into the middle of the 1 ply toilet tissue
3. then carefully collect the powder into a little "pocket" of toilet tissue and twist the top of the paper. it'll look like a big version of the white Snap Pop things you can buy during the 4th of July. the ones you throw on the ground and they pop
4. take the scissors and cut off the excess toilet paper at the top. cut close to the "pocket" of powder.
5. next take the "pocket" and place at the back of your throat.
6. drink the water and swallow pocket
In theory, what this does is:
While you swallow, the toilet tissue actually breaks apart within your esophagus and by the time the powder reaches your stomach it is mostly dissolved within the water. this should make it easier for your body to absorb the MDMA into your blood stream. you don't have to wait for your body to break down the pill. this should hit you hard and fast.
I've tried it and I've had success. Let me know what you guyz think about this method.
------------------
"I swear you're going down if I survive!" -Hybrid
"Music defines time." -DJ Psydel

This sounds cool, I'll probably try it on Saturday. Even having not done it before I can speculate that your theory is right.
Thanks for the info . . .
Groovy
[This message has been edited by Ultra_Groovy (edited 13 September 2000).]

why not just chew it up in your mouth???
same effect, less hastle...
plus you start to get intimate with the taste of mdma, and can tell if its a good pill or speed.
I actually kinda enjoy the bitter taste.

I'm with you Demodualte. At Nocturnal was my first time chewin up the pill. It was bitter as hell, but I got it down with water. Although to tell you the truth, I don't think it hit me much faster than normal. I'll try it again though..hehehe.

Yeah, I've parachuted and chewed and I prefer just simply chewing it. To me, it's like taking a shot....it kinda psyches me up for the impending F U N. Yeah, the tastes sux, but it'll be completely gone after a minute or two of drinking and swishing water (or whatever).

zoocircle stop talking out your ass.....ive never swallowed a whole pill i always chew or snort and ive NEVER thrown up off a pill....
------------------
P.L.U.R keep the love strong and the Unity in the scene.....
-Santa

anything is better than sticking a pill up your arse.
------------------
-=r a n d y=-

I tried last night but used toilet paper that was brownish in color, possibly used. IT did add to the flavor though! Tasty!
Darryl DJDMT

i guess it's not THAT new of a method. i've known about this method for about a year and a half, but it maybe new to some people.
As for chewing your pill. I would think alot of the pill would get stuck in the cracks of your molar teeth. that means less of the MDMA in your stomach for your body to absorb. plus, like everyone sayz, it takes like MAJOR ASS.
[This message has been edited by Lane (edited 13 September 2000).]

the tastes not that bad actually, and the bonus is you can tell if its a good pill - more mdma = more bitter - its a pleasure pain thing...

Ah come on, it doesn't taste that bad...kind of like a really, really strong asprin. As said before you also will know if it's a good role. The more it tastes like ass the better chance you are in for a treat. Furthermore, if you chew it, some of it's going to absorb through the muccus membrains of your mouth and throat directly into your bloodstream. I.E.- it will hit you qicker guaranteed.
Major

Ah come on, it doesn't taste that bad...kind of like a really, really strong asprin. As said before you also will know if it's a good role. The more it tastes like ass the better chance you are in for a treat. Furthermore, if you chew it, some of it's going to absorb through the muccus membrains of your mouth and throat directly into your bloodstream. I.E.- it will hit you quicker guaranteed.
Major

New method? I don't think so...but it's nice of you to share anyway.
*PLUR*
------------------
"Take my hand and come with me...close your eyes and dream."

doesnt taste that bad??? come on now...chewing a pill can most definately be compared to satan pissing on your tongue...if that doesnt taste bad i dont know what the hell does....
imho...parachuting the pill is good, but not nesecerrily better than any other method
smile.gif

------------------
*^~ LoVe SaVeS tHe DaY, mUsIc SaVeS oUr LiVeS ~^*
~ I dont like the drugs but the drugs like me...~
*Knowledge is power but being blinded by science causes more ignorance than
enlightenment*

eidolon- have you ever stuck a pill up yer ass? try it, and when you're done smiling, email me.
as for parachuting, why not just stuff it in an empty capsule? capsules break apart just as quickly as TP deteriorates, especially if you take it with hot water, and then it'll hit you just as hard and fast when the thing bursts.
------------------
+- sAiNt -+

In the UK parachuting is known as bombing, but I quite like the taste of pills, anyway I'm with Raver_Saint - just plug the pill!

mdma does taste like raw ass but no pain , no game. . its just somethen you have to live with. if pill pressers could make there pills taste like candy or somethen like that im sure that they would, but that would mean more fillers and less mdma. and if you all think youv gone threw scheer pain ( the nastytaste) of a bean but chewen it up, tri letting a peices (fish) disolve in your mouth... it tasted like ass coverd ass but i did make 20 buks from it ( little bet)
so do whateverthe fuck you wanna with your bean just make sure you have fun that night
smile.gif

peace out
-jeff
------------------
Can U Find Your Extacy ¿¿
[This message has been edited by DJ_ShuGGz (edited 13 September 2000).]

Bellybombing it....I never thought of this. I most chew mine, but "remember kidz.....chew with ur front teeth so it doesn't get stuck in ur molers!"
jen
------------------
to roll or not to roll......that is the question.