Bluelight

Thread: Parachuting Your Pill - New Method of Ingestion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Parachuting Your Pill - New Method of Ingestion 
    Bluelighter
    Exclamation
    Does anyone know about parachuting your pill???
    NO!?!?
    Well let me begin.
    This is a nice alternative to those of you that aren't comfortable enough with plugging your pills.
    Supplies needed: 1 ply toilet paper tissue, 1-2 pills, pill crushing utensils, scissors, glass of water
    Directions:
    1. crush up your pill into a nice powder
    2. place the crushed pill into the middle of the 1 ply toilet tissue
    3. then carefully collect the powder into a little "pocket" of toilet tissue and twist the top of the paper. it'll look like a big version of the white Snap Pop things you can buy during the 4th of July. the ones you throw on the ground and they pop
    4. take the scissors and cut off the excess toilet paper at the top. cut close to the "pocket" of powder.
    5. next take the "pocket" and place at the back of your throat.
    6. drink the water and swallow pocket
    In theory, what this does is:
    While you swallow, the toilet tissue actually breaks apart within your esophagus and by the time the powder reaches your stomach it is mostly dissolved within the water. this should make it easier for your body to absorb the MDMA into your blood stream. you don't have to wait for your body to break down the pill. this should hit you hard and fast.
    I've tried it and I've had success. Let me know what you guyz think about this method.
    ------------------
    "I swear you're going down if I survive!" -Hybrid
    "Music defines time." -DJ Psydel

2. Collapse Details

This sounds cool, I'll probably try it on Saturday. Even having not done it before I can speculate that your theory is right.
    Thanks for the info . . .
    Groovy
    [This message has been edited by Ultra_Groovy (edited 13 September 2000).]

3. Collapse Details

same effect, less hastle...
    plus you start to get intimate with the taste of mdma, and can tell if its a good pill or speed.
    I actually kinda enjoy the bitter taste.

4. Collapse Details

I'm with you Demodualte. At Nocturnal was my first time chewin up the pill. It was bitter as hell, but I got it down with water. Although to tell you the truth, I don't think it hit me much faster than normal. I'll try it again though..hehehe.

5. Collapse Details

Arrow
    Yeah, I've parachuted and chewed and I prefer just simply chewing it. To me, it's like taking a shot....it kinda psyches me up for the impending F U N. Yeah, the tastes sux, but it'll be completely gone after a minute or two of drinking and swishing water (or whatever).

6. Collapse Details

Arrow
    And I guarantee you WON'T throw up. Come on, it's not that bad.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    zoocircle stop talking out your ass.....ive never swallowed a whole pill i always chew or snort and ive NEVER thrown up off a pill....
    ------------------
    P.L.U.R keep the love strong and the Unity in the scene.....
    -Santa

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ~*~ Ashke ~*~

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    anything is better than sticking a pill up your arse.
    ------------------
    -=r a n d y=-

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I tried last night but used toilet paper that was brownish in color, possibly used. IT did add to the flavor though! Tasty!
    Darryl DJDMT

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Arrow

i guess it's not THAT new of a method. i've known about this method for about a year and a half, but it maybe new to some people.
    As for chewing your pill. I would think alot of the pill would get stuck in the cracks of your molar teeth. that means less of the MDMA in your stomach for your body to absorb. plus, like everyone sayz, it takes like MAJOR ASS.
    [This message has been edited by Lane (edited 13 September 2000).]

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    the tastes not that bad actually, and the bonus is you can tell if its a good pill - more mdma = more bitter - its a pleasure pain thing...

13. Collapse Details

Ah come on, it doesn't taste that bad...kind of like a really, really strong asprin. As said before you also will know if it's a good role. The more it tastes like ass the better chance you are in for a treat. Furthermore, if you chew it, some of it's going to absorb through the muccus membrains of your mouth and throat directly into your bloodstream. I.E.- it will hit you qicker guaranteed.
    Major

14. Collapse Details

Ah come on, it doesn't taste that bad...kind of like a really, really strong asprin. As said before you also will know if it's a good role. The more it tastes like ass the better chance you are in for a treat. Furthermore, if you chew it, some of it's going to absorb through the muccus membrains of your mouth and throat directly into your bloodstream. I.E.- it will hit you quicker guaranteed.
    Major

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb
    New method? I don't think so...but it's nice of you to share anyway.
    *PLUR*
    ------------------
    "Take my hand and come with me...close your eyes and dream."

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thumbs down
    doesnt taste that bad??? come on now...chewing a pill can most definately be compared to satan pissing on your tongue...if that doesnt taste bad i dont know what the hell does....
    imho...parachuting the pill is good, but not nesecerrily better than any other method
    ------------------
    *^~ LoVe SaVeS tHe DaY, mUsIc SaVeS oUr LiVeS ~^*
    ~ I dont like the drugs but the drugs like me...~
    *Knowledge is power but being blinded by science causes more ignorance than
    enlightenment*

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    eidolon- have you ever stuck a pill up yer ass? try it, and when you're done smiling, email me.
    as for parachuting, why not just stuff it in an empty capsule? capsules break apart just as quickly as TP deteriorates, especially if you take it with hot water, and then it'll hit you just as hard and fast when the thing bursts.
    ------------------
    +- sAiNt -+

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    In the UK parachuting is known as bombing, but I quite like the taste of pills, anyway I'm with Raver_Saint - just plug the pill!

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    mdma does taste like raw ass but no pain , no game. . its just somethen you have to live with. if pill pressers could make there pills taste like candy or somethen like that im sure that they would, but that would mean more fillers and less mdma. and if you all think youv gone threw scheer pain ( the nastytaste) of a bean but chewen it up, tri letting a peices (fish) disolve in your mouth... it tasted like ass coverd ass but i did make 20 buks from it ( little bet)
    so do whateverthe fuck you wanna with your bean just make sure you have fun that night
    peace out
    -jeff
    ------------------
    Can U Find Your Extacy żż
    [This message has been edited by DJ_ShuGGz (edited 13 September 2000).]

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bellybombing it....I never thought of this. I most chew mine, but "remember kidz.....chew with ur front teeth so it doesn't get stuck in ur molers!"
    jen
    ------------------
    to roll or not to roll......that is the question.

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I've tried this -- works like chewing. Good for those of you who gag on the taste...like some above I like the taste of mdma...its a very aquired taste : )
    Peace/Love

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i've done that before... only i used a Zig-Zag.....
    On the subject of plugging i seemed to get a better roll when i just swallow the damn thing as when i stick it up my ass....

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    For those that like speed, bombing is also a fairly popular way to go - between 1/2 - 1 gram.
    Never tried it (can't stand the stuff) but friends swear by it.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I don't know why people can't stand the taste of a pill. It's not delicious, but not so bad where you have to make "bitter-faces" when chewing. Don't you remember the first time you tasted beer? It tasted like shit, but now you love downing a few beers with a meal.
    About chewing or "parachuting" though, it'll hit you quick and hard, but probably end sooner. A solid pill will need time to to dissolve and so I guess it's time-released. So it just depends on how you wanna feel.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Question
    Why can't you just crush up the pill, and then disolve it in water, and then drink the water? Wouldn't that be easier? Or I guess you could just "soak your pacifier in ecstasy" like all those kids in the news did.;-)
    PLUR
    ------------------
    Gaboo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast