• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

As some of you will know, I'm scripted 8mg of Diaz 3 x a day and I've stuck to it like glue (proud of myself tbh :) ) but today - knowing I can juat about manage a couple of days on a lower dose - I jus decided to take 20mg and oooohhhhhh how I've missed this uber-relaxed feeling!!!
Heaven for the anxiety-ridden on fuckin Earth %)

Temaz: Grand if you wanna pass out, but your mind and muscles melting onto the bed... Diaz all the way ;)

I'm gunna try compare Diclaz when I get the chance because they worked so much better than Etiz and Flubro... Infact they worked is a more apt account. Plus they're practically chemical-structured twins, just one has an extra toe on one foot =D

Tried a Diclaz again the other night, kinda like em. not very recreational but seem pretty strong, heavy,

I 'lost' about 50+ flubromazepam tabs the other weekend. I may have binned them during a moment of clarity, or I may have just mislaid them, but I'm pretty glad nonetheless.

I only bought them because I'd stupidly fallen into everday etiz use during a difficult period in late spring / early summer and needed something with a longer half life to taper off on. Stupid idea. Very fucking stupid idea. I found myself lapsing into slurred speech, amnesia, balance problems and strange thoughts in no time at all, regardless of how careful I was with dosing.

It worked in the end anyhow, but only once I had the bright idea of dosing every two days rather than every day, and reducing the doses each time. Still, the number of times I thought 'fuck it' and carried on - it's a wonder it didn't end up like a phenazepam story. Probably would have had I been drinking still.

Instead, it's just radial neouropathy and disbelief at myself. Could've been considerably worse. Easily.

What strange thoughts did you have on it? and glad it worked in the end!

Benzos tend to make me experience pretty terrible disinhibition at very low doses. Since I'm normally a pretty inhibited person (when I'm well at least) it's like being one step closer to mania. Without being half as much fun.

So yeah, no train wreck this time around.

Cheers for clearing that up - good to know :)

Have taken half of one, but cant really tell how effect it is with the methamp on top. Have only tried benzos at the tail end of stims; is it worth taking them during? Not really bothered about wasting them as i only really got them to sleep tonight.

yes they are a beautiful mix just watch it like with speed balls dont over do them

Tried a Diclaz again the other night, kinda like em. not very recreational but seem pretty strong, heavy,

i quite like them for that reason they do what i need them for stopping me over doing it because i know the is no point trying

Benzos tend to make me experience pretty terrible disinhibition at very low doses. Since I'm normally a pretty inhibited person (when I'm well at least) it's like being one step closer to mania. Without being half as much fun.

So yeah, no train wreck this time around.
yeeah me too. took me like 3months to pick up on that, benzo can make me feel crazy so i only use when needed now.

i quite like them for that reason they do what i need them for stopping me over doing it because i know the is no point trying

Have you or anyone else had any trippy-ness off them? the few times i've tried them ive had mild visual disturbances which last a few seconds, first time i've had that off benzos before

I've been wondering for a while- pyrazolam's meant to be water soluable, but since it s not a great benzo and seems to be overlooked i've not seen anyone confirm this, is this the case? And are there any reports of it being used via IV/sniffed/plugged

As some of you will know, I'm scripted 8mg of Diaz 3 x a day and I've stuck to it like glue (proud of myself tbh :) ) but today - knowing I can juat about manage a couple of days on a lower dose - I jus decided to take 20mg and oooohhhhhh how I've missed this uber-relaxed feeling!!!
Heaven for the anxiety-ridden on fuckin Earth %)

Ha, I feel ya. I've reduced from ~200mg a day last December to 14mg a day now. It wasn't too hard at first (especially when I was on a subby script) but now I'm getting down low it's starting to become a bit more difficult.

I've been wondering for a while- pyrazolam's meant to be water soluable, but since it s not a great benzo and seems to be overlooked i've not seen anyone confirm this, is this the case? And are there any reports of it being used via IV/sniffed/plugged

It's really not worth it with benzos, just eat them. If you must speed up the ingestion then dissolve them under your tongue. I used to do it a lot when I was using loads and on reliable dosed tens, now I'm on twos it it really isn't worth the hassle.

Ha, I feel ya. I've reduced from ~200mg a day last December to 14mg a day now. It wasn't too hard at first (especially when I was on a subby script) but now I'm getting down low it's starting to become a bit more difficult.
IMO it's a psychological step when you get down to the lowest doses of a taper.
I mean sure; it'll be a physical beeyatch, but it's all up there **points to his head** that makes it that much tougher.

Keep on keepin' on CAT :)~<3

I was given a few midazolam by someone and have never taken it before. I'm curious as to others personal experience with it if anyone could assist I'd be grateful. Just read some bits online and it seems a bit shit. Is it comparable to diazepam ?

I had some very brief mild trippy-ness off diclaz, what is that all about? was a couple seconds worth,

Quite like the diclaz, proper heavy long lasting knockout although not recreational at all it feels

I was given a few midazolam by someone and have never taken it before. I'm curious as to others personal experience with it if anyone could assist I'd be grateful. Just read some bits online and it seems a bit shit. Is it comparable to diazepam ?

Not really, it's a strongly amnesiac hypnotic benzo with a very short half life so pretty diffferent really. It's also one of the few water soluble benzos.

I have no 1st hand experience though.

I had some very brief mild trippy-ness off diclaz, what is that all about? was a couple seconds worth,

Quite like the diclaz, proper heavy long lasting knockout although not recreational at all it feels

I have have had visuals off diclaz when I took it. but wasn't sure if it was from the coming down of alcohol and coke at the time with no sleep.

The visuals were 2cb like. pretty nice, looking at the pavement. for me it didn't last long though like you. maybe 10 or 15 seconds.

i think they start of very sligty enjoyable then not so much. long as fuck half-life (too long) but shorter than flubromazepam i think.

Yeah thats it, 2cb like visuals. was on booze and speed at the time

lol. yeah i was like WTF this is awesome. also thinking i know this isn't right, i hadn't taken any phys. But i just went with it, was nice actually.

Curiosity is gnawing at me regarding this 'meclonazepam', but the few reports I can find appear to be vague, inconclusive or obvious vendor hype.

Anybody got around to this one yet? I don't feel like wasting any cash today.

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware of its history as a worming tablet ingredient. No, that doesn't sound encouraging to me either.

Last edited: