• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

I think the booze fucks your head up more than benzo's long term , I'm starting to even notice it myself now ,thought everyone was on a wind up before..................scratches head and looks confused !

So - any definitive word on whether we'll be seeing clonaz again? Cheers!

I've no habit to benzos. I just have them for rattles off heoin.Pretty stupid way to do it but I cannot be bothered with drawn out tapers anymore.

I had nothing on the first day, then from day 2 through till 5 I was basically in blackout for days. Broke my phone into pieves, chnaged nearly every password to sites, online bankimg, emails the lot.

It took me two days to sort that mess out. :D

I just handed them all over when I stopped taking them so I couldn't just help myself to them. I wanted them this morning to just zone out at the end of the trip.

Edit : I seriously hope so. I asked a vendor earlier and he avoided the question.

I've no habit to benzos. I just have them for rattles off heoin.Pretty stupid way to do it but I cannot be bothered with drawn out tapers anymore.

I had nothing on the first day, then from day 2 through till 5 I was basically in blackout for days. Broke my phone into pieves, chnaged nearly every password to sites, online bankimg, emails the lot.

It took me two days to sort that mess out. :D

I just handed them all over when I stopped taking them so I couldn't just help myself to them. I wanted them this morning to just zone out at the end of the trip.

Edit : I seriously hope so. I asked a vendor earlier and he avoided the question.

Black outs sound frightening. I'd hate to not be in control of what's happening. This is why I'm staying away from benzos. Alcohol can have a similar affect. Ozzy Osborne blacked out n tried murdering Sharon.

Did you feel frightened when you came to, from your black out, Scotchy?

Evey

So - any definitive word on whether we'll be seeing clonaz again? Cheers!

Despite all the vendors having at least a months or so's reprieve, there are no plans whatsoever for any vendors still trading to restock on Clonitrazolam - there is currently no supplier for this drug in the EU and with the PSA still only potentially 21 days away from coming into force, no manufacturer is going to take a chance on producing industrial amounts of a product which could be illegal to sell by the middle of May.

Morning Stee hope all is well with you. The big vendors were saying clonazolam would be back in "in a week or so" last autumn but it never appeared. I wonder if some of the big vendors are kicking themselves for shutting up so soon when the could have continued to earn a few quid for a month or so and if the NSP ban is eventually shelved whether they would pick up again.

Only two hours sleep last night even though I was shattered. Its a proper sinking feeling when you toss and turn for hours and look at the clock and see it's nearly 2:00am and you have to be up at 4:30 :)

Currently on my 3rd coffee hoping it will somehow revive me.

WTF is up with this weather though....feels like the middle of winter.

my brother gave me his leftover diazepam that his doc gave him for a bad back ( is that right? diazepam for a bad back? )

anyway im tempted to try them one day, just dont know what to expect, never done owt like diazepams..

or might just throw them i dunno lol

Would be prescribed as a short term muscle relaxant if the injury was musculo-skeletal in nature.

Used to have a Diaz script myself for exactly the same reason....

They're really useful (and occasionally enjoyable) drugs if used sparingly and occasionally (1 -2 times a month maximum really if we're to be honest). They will relax your muscles (which is why they prescribe them for back muscle spasms) but the primary effect is to significantly reduce or completely surpress psychological and / or psychosomatic anxiety, and they also have a powerful hypnotic effect. To sum the 'effect' up, its very pleasant, often being described by those with anxiety problems as being 'wrapped up in cotton wool'. They can make your legs feel like jelly and can also cause amnesia while in effect.

If used for more than 4-7 days in a row however, the sedation soon dissapears as ones tolerance to the drug starts to climb. They will continue to provide an anti - anxiety effect for 2-4 months if one was to continue taking them on consecutive days, but as ones tolerance continues to build, they have less and less of an effect, leading most to increase the dose to recapture the desirable feelings caused by the drug. Tolerance is the first and only stop off to take one final view before continued use leads to serious psychological and eventually physical dependence that requires medical treatment to address, as stopping the use of diazepam and similar drugs while dependent can lead to withdrwal symptoms ranging from severe anxiety up to tonic - clonic seizures, and in extreme cases, death.

They're great if used once in a blue moon but can you trust yourself to not like them so much you won't carry on taking them and try and resource more when they run out?

THEY ARE AS ADDICTIVE AS ALCOHOL AND HEROIN, AND MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO DETOXIFY FROM

The choice is yours. I would advise looking at the wiki page for diazepam, benzodiazpines, and www.benzo.org before you go any further,,,

thanks steewithees, think i will just try 1 just out of curiosity and chuck the rest.

im usually really good at fighting the urge to take more of things so i think i'll be fine on 1 :)

thanks steewithees, think i will just try 1 just out of curiosity and chuck the rest.

im usually really good at fighting the urge to take more of things so i think i'll be fine on 1 :)

Check the dose - Physicians usually prescribe 2mg tablets for back problems as they respond to low doses. If you seriously want to experience the psychoactive effect you need to take a 5-10mg dose. Even someone with a naivety to benzodiazepines wont feel much from a 2 mg tablet. The tablet preparations come in 2mg (white), 5mg (yellow) and 10mg (blue) doses. The colours of the tablets are standard, whether you have 'Valium' the original Roche medicine which introduced diazepam to the world or whether you have one of the many generic versions available. So if you do have the 2mg white tablets and seriously want to see what they are about, you will need 3-5 of them. Id recommend 5 - my first ever diazepam dose was 10mg when I was 18 and it was perfect.

It didn't do me any harm whatsoever, but I can't say the same regarding the 1000's of diazepam and other various benzodiazepines I have taken since, as I now have a massive tolerance, a psychological dependence on them and to add the cherry on top, a heroin / methadone addiction, so bear that in mind.

Why are you a Part time raver? You should be full on it mate, its 20 years of electronic music that have helped turn me into the drug pig I am now.

P.S. Morning G - ill pm u when I have the space and time to make it worth it.

they are the 5 mg yellow ones, so maybe take 2 then :)

and re: part time raver.... married, kid, mortgage etc = cant afford it no more haha. 2 a year if im lucky, last one being westfest in october, next being summer gathering festival at donnington in july

Just got perscribed 2mg Klonopoin 4 times a day for the same reason,me stating that I wasn't sleeping well. So he took me off my xany bars and and switched to to Klons.....I'ts only been 2 days so havent noticed much yet but Ill be pissed bc its such a lower benzo that I might go into withdrawal!?!? Anyone know?? Sorry for jumping into the convo

You wont have any problems with w/d as long as the dose of Clonazepam (Klonopin) is equipotent to your previous Alprazolam (Xanax) dose - they are one of the easiest to convert as they are identically potent by weight (1mg Alprazolam = 1mg Clonazepam). So, as long as you have been prescribed 8mg of Clonazepam to replace the 8mg of Alprazolam you have been taking, you shouldn't worry about w/d. The benefit is that you should be able to take the clonazepam in a single daily dose as they have a long duration of action (2 4mg doses at a stretch). As they, or alprazolam are not primarily hypnotic I can't say that your sleep will improve but as long as the dosage conversion is correct, w/d wont be an issue. Clonazepam is easier to withdraw from than Xanax as well should the time come.

Black outs sound frightening. I'd hate to not be in control of what's happening. This is why I'm staying away from benzos. Alcohol can have a similar affect. Ozzy Osborne blacked out n tried murdering Sharon.

Did you feel frightened when you came to, from your black out, Scotchy?

Evey
You've experienced blackouts.

You know when you make a whole lot of posts, then when you wake up the next day and delete or apologise for them?
You wrote them in a blackout. That's what a blackout is - anteretrograde amnesia

You've experienced blackouts.

You know when you make a whole lot of posts, then when you wake up the next day and delete or apologise for them?
You wrote them in a blackout. That's what a blackout is - anteretrograde amnesia

D'ya know what's great for stopping the shame and embarrassment? Xanax.