• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

took a silly dose of etiz last night out of boredom and a lack of weed/beer. Need to knock it on the head before i start getting problems with WDs ect. hopefully my kratom arrives today to balance me out for a couple days and avoid any rebound anxiety. Far too easy to take a few drops of my seemingly never-ending liquid solution.

EDIT: Kratom didn't arrive. now I'm left with no weed, money or kratom.. fuck

Hard luck. Not the best day for you, is it?

Has anybody successfully plugged flubromazepam? I've got some gathering dust back at my place, and though the effects are very agreeable (save for the 100-year-half-life), the onset is so slow that it makes even an early evening dose pretty wasteful for anything besides a sleeping aid.

I hear it's very soluble in ethanol, so I'm considering an experiment with small amounts of both.

I'm not thinking about chugging a litre of vodka and an ounce of powder up there, btw.

pretty shitty day indeed, ended up taking a pyrazolam which wasn't the smartest of ideas but at least it should distract me for a while until I cant find something to do with my day. No idea about plugging flubro. I love the stuff but it lasts far too long, makes me forget what happened for a few days of the week which aint good, bar that its a damn fine benzo!

What types of kratom did you get Headfuck? If its of the stimulating variety, it wont be particularly pleasant when combined with the rebound anxiety from too many benzos.

orderd a "house blend" which apparently has a verity of different strains mixed together. Its from a decent vendor and got decent reviews, I preferred mixing strains anyway so it should do the trick. rebound shouldn't be too bad as iv only used benzos 3 or 4 times in the space of a week so its more the fucked up emotions I'm expecting rather than crippling anxiety. Just ordered the kratom to sort of settle me a bit, give me some motivation to get stuff done and to take my mind off other things.

Aaaaah you'll be fine then in that case! Mixing strains in definitely the way to go (if your not worried about tolerance). If you do happen to feel a bit jittery from the benzos, just warning ya that the kratom could make it worse.

yeah i find you get a fuller experience with a mixture of strains, nice stuff. Thanks for that info though, didn't know that.

Zepose-10 anyone? Completely outta whack with the benzo game. Had 0.036 bitcoins hanging about so spent them on 10 of these.

Not sure if it makes any difference, but they were advertised as "UK legit 2016 expiry date" :?:? Probably just a loada advertising bollocks.

Always worked fine for me. I hear they had dodgy batches, but that was back in 2012 or something.

I'm making flubromazepam work for me through trying not to dose on consecutive days, and halving my usual dose if and when I do. What with the half-life of the stuff, I was turning into a staggering mess after a few days of (genuinely) conservative dosing.

Remember that Cipla's probably India's biggest pharmaceutical company, and that India is possibly the counterfeiting capital of the world.

There's every chance of encountering a snide or two.

Yeah i was under the impression that they would be severely under-dosed, but im the typa haggered cunt that can feel 2mg, so hopefully should be alright; pretty much got them for free anyway.

The only thing that worried me was a saw a comment on a forum from 2012 saying that he didnt think hes actually contained diaz, but that was only one comment out of a few. The rest saying that they had the classic diaz taste to 'em.

Is the expiring date thing complete shit then? Or could i use this to try and locate reviews from the same batch?

Dont want to munch a few only to find out they were some shitty anti-histamine.

And that flubromazepam is good stuff Sammy =D When i first tried them ages ago i found them even a little bit on the euphoric side. As you say, gotta watch out for the half-life though with dosing on consecutive days :p

Nah, the batch numbers are important - when the snides were about, you could always tell by the numbers. So yer man who sold 'em to you was probably emphasising that.

I honestly never had a weak Zepose, nor did I have a weak Tranaz (Cipla's alprazolam).

They're very occasionally inconsistent, but you'd be extremely unlucky to get hold of a bad batch.

Cheers for clearing that up - good to know :)

Have taken half of one, but cant really tell how effect it is with the methamp on top. Have only tried benzos at the tail end of stims; is it worth taking them during? Not really bothered about wasting them as i only really got them to sleep tonight.

Meth's pretty smooth IME, so save them till the end.

Benzos with speed is good though.

Yeah that smoothness is the main attraction for me, but as my main friends have gone to Zante (fuck that entirely) im stuck doing nothing, so just looking for that extra bit of relaxation.

Can see that you could get a bit too comfortable and top up with more un-needed meth, but must try and refrain from doing that.

Some strange things going on with certain vendors who shall ofcourse remain nameless. One of them is selling off all their etiz tablets at half price until they are gone, and then they will not be re-stocking. Any conspiracy theories here? Is it probably a shonky batch, or do they know something that no one else does - a ban is coming? Maybe they just cannot shift their etiz and are massivley over supplied. Ive just ordered 100 tablets for next to nothing. If they turn out to be decent I'll probably help them a bit more wirth their stock clearance. ;)

Just noticed that etiz pellets are not available on the place most people use, and they never have any powder in stock. :sus:

Last edited:
I can scan the box of my diazepam and they come up on my iphone with the info, technology eh?

Anyway have also acquired some very nice MANO diaz, think they are from thailand, the NHS blues dried up for a bit, the 5mg MSJs are still going strong and very cheap.

Also got a shit load of cheap bolivian klonopin, not very strong at all though, very good for sleep prefeering them to diaz now.

Some strange things going on with certain vendors who shall ofcourse remain nameless. One of them is selling off all their etiz tablets at half price until they are gone, and then they will not be re-stocking. Any conspiracy theories here? Is it probably a shonky batch, or do they know something that no one else does - a ban is coming? Maybe they just cannot shift their etiz and are massivley over supplied. Ive just ordered 100 tablets for next to nothing. If they turn out to be decent I'll probably help them a bit more wirth their stock clearance. ;)

Just noticed that etiz pellets are not available on the place most people use, and they never have any powder in stock. :sus:

Read the etiz thread over in "other drugs". Alot of chat about similar stuff going on in america. Really hope the inevitable isnt gona happen soon. Il probably stock up on powder etiz and flubro soon anyway just incase even though it will probably lead me down the wrong track again. :\ I just cant imagine not having some around especially because I dont have any particularly good sources to get real benzos from.