• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do i want to suck c**k? I'm straight.

Do what you want.
My only point is that we don't live in this flower-child world that makes up bluelight. There will be consequences, and you will be judged by future partners.

Many in here seem to think that i advocate that judgement, when I'm really just stating that it's a reality, and should be considered whether or not your actions now will meet your needs over time.

Dude find a friend that you think would be open for the idea and start by asking if he would let a guy suck him, if he says maybe, ask if he would be curious enough that he would suck a guy, if he says no then ask him if he would be ok if you wanted to suck his dick. If he say yeah then tell him you would like to suck him to see what it like. I sucked a friend when I was about 12-13, I stayed all night with him and we were in his basement, he went to the bathroom and when he came back he pushed his briefs down and said look, he was hard and his cock was a lot bigger than mine. He ask me if I wanted to play with it, I said sure, I started playing with his dick and then he ask if I wanted to suck it, again I said sure. His cock felt nice in my hand so I wanted to feel it in my mouth, then when I put my face up to it and my lips slipped over the head and my mouth had almost all of his shaft. I liked it, I liked sucking his dick. I sucked him some then he told me to stand up he wanted to play with and suck mine. Damn that felt nice too. All I could think about was sucking his cock some more. I loved letting my lips slip over the rim of his head, I would bob on and off his head so I could feel my lips go over his rim, I enjoyed sucking his dick that night and i'd say I sucked his 4 or 5 times more than he sucked me, I was on his cock most of the night, then when we woke up I gave him a morning blow job while he had his morning woody. I am 55 now but still can remember that night and how good it was when I put his big dick in my mouth, since then I have sucked one other guy and it was just as much fun. yes anytime I get a chance and I know the guy is clean and he has a big cock I would suck him, and by the way I talked to the friend I sucked when I was 12-13 2 days ago for the first time since we were in Jr high, he said he would stop by in a couple weeks, I am going to try and bring that night up and if he is game I will be too, because I would love to suck his dick now that we are men I hope his cock is still bigger than mine because I am 8". If you feel that way find a guy whos cock looks yummy, start at the gum, you will be surprised how many guys are there that like to suck dick or be sucked, if you make a friend there and you like the looks of his cock, tell him when you are in the showers but smoothly, Just say to him nice cock, if he doesn't seem to get mad, ask how big he is when he gets hard. then a couple day later, let him catch you staring at it. then when you leave walk out with him, and out side tell him you want to ask him a question, just say to him Since we are friends, would you be open to the idea of you and me getting a room and you letting me give suck your cock. Let me know if you ever suck one

I am 55 and married, when I was 15 me and a friend sucked each others cock one night when I stayed over with him. You should look on line find a well hung dude and suck his dick because with the thoughts you are having you will not be happen until you do. You may find out that you like suck on a guys dick and want to do it more. If you do find a guy you can be friends with and suck away. Good Luck

Didn't read through the thread but go for it! You only live once, don't get caught up in the whole label thing really...i'm gay, but sometimes I fantasize about a girl, but I don't have emotioanl feeling for girls, just fun/sex and would prefer if another guy was involved(i've always wanted to DP a girl, for some reason it really turns me on to think of stickin my dick in her pussy while another girl fucks her ass, I don't know why but it that just really turns me on) just don't get caught up in the label thing, because really you only live once...

47 year old guy chiming in here...

OP If you think you want to suck cock go find a nice cock to suck and enjoy yourself. I spent decades repressing those urges, than following through and feeling ashamed afterwards, than repeating that cycle. It's only recently that I've become more comfortable with my sexuality where I am now at that point that I feel no shame. I love cock, but not attracted to the make form, only the TS's..

I was just looking at a photograph of two guys, one of them was straight, and the other was, shall we say, open to interpretation.

They were both obviously very drunk but their body language was very telling. The ambigious guy had his head slanted backwards, and exposed his neck with opened lips, like an aroused woman. While the straight-looking guy had his head bent forward and down, like a predator, or someone about to go for a woman.

Body language can tell a lot, especially when someone are under the influence.

Why do you want to say your straight, when you want to suck cock?

Forget the labels. You want to suck cock. Your curious about either the taste, the sensation, the role. What about sucking a cock turns you on - or interests you ? Do you want them to cum in your mouth, wear a condom, suck you off in return ?

Sucking cock is the best thing on the planet. Swallow those loads every time! I sucked my first cock when I was 13 he was 17. I'm 50 now and must have sucked off over 1,000 men. I frequently go to the adult bookstore and take loads at the glory hole. I've taken many up the ass until they blow their load/s. You won't regret it once you do it. Then you'll never get enough like me ;)

To the OP,

Nowadays, especially among younger men, a lot of straight guys also enjoy a little dick in the mouth (or ass) or sticking theirs up some other man's mouth (or ass). They just keep it a secret from as many people as possible and go about their daily lives unharmed. Oh wait, it's always been that way. Kinsey found that 30% of males had had an intimate experience with another male leading all the way to orgasm in their lifetimes. That was in, like, the 1930s or so. Also, 30% of Sprague-Dawley rats exhibit "lordosis," which is the arching of the back while lying on it that indicates a--usually female--animal is indicating its sexual receptivity to passive intromission. And now conservatives are spouting, "Only 3% of men are gay." What-the-fuck-ever, only 3% of men admit to their survey they're "gay." The other 27% are in denial, believe it was just a one time thing done in their youth, or are just very discreet (and rightly so, gay male on male sex among husbands and couples is the kiss of death for the relationship in question in an overwhelming majority of straight women's eyes) about their same-sex activities. Don't worry, man, you're still "straight." Lol.

But, seriously, don't worry too much about it either way. After all, their is nothing you can do about it to change things now that these feelings have embedded themselves in your psyche.

The same reason I love to eat pussy but I wouldn't engage in a relationship with another female..
You can't help what you fantasise about and what turns you on, wanting to suck cock doesn't make you gay or even bi-sexual. I just consider myself a pleasure enthusiast, I'll try anything at least once before discounting it ;)

Never heard "im straight," followed by (paraphrasing here) "im lusting for a gigantic throbbing pulsing cock thrusting deep into my wet warm mouth"

Second Life is full of them.
And the beastiality rape sims, too.

Did the OP ever act out on his fantasy? I say you only live once, go for it.

Is there a link between 'Furries' and Beastiality rape ? Furries do not play a human role - there furries - there must be the cross over of humans who want sex with furries - not really the same as Beastiality though ? (Is it ?)

It's all about suiting your pleasures. A social label should have nothing to do with your desires and fantasies. Just make sure if you ever do suck cock you are happy you did it before and after or else you'd go through a battle for insanity afterwards /:

well let me start out by saying I could never ever fall in love with a man....when it comes to matters of the flesh it is more, if it feels good do it....to be totaly honest I really really want to suck a big fat cock, but never ever have....partially because I am married to an amazing woman, and part because that is a big step to take if people are not discreet....I really would do it, if no one was looking kind of thing...so, your feelings are normal....but us "straight" guys tend to not talk about this stuff....fear of prosecution ....lol....if we talked about it, maybe we would be sucking cock right now? :)

well you're not totally straight if you wanna suck a cock. especially that badly.
maybe you're bisexual

I know where you are coming from. I have sucked a guys cock and I do enjoy doing. I am married and 50 years old. I have only sucked 3 guys, one when I was 14, one when I was 18 and the last one when I was 40. At times I still carver a big hard cock, and can just feel his hard cock in my mouth and me bobbing up and down his shaft. If you feel you would like to try sucking a guys dick I would say go for it. If you are thinking about it and want it I think you will enjoy it, ther are a lot of curious guys out there just be picky, trust me you can be.