• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Experimentation in Amarillo

TheWagnetician

Greenlighter
Yo, Bluelight.

I'm an accustomed Bluelight user and viewer. I've finally decided to create a BL account and start posting and hopefully meet some users.
I'm currently a pure mathematics major/ohilosoohy minor in Texas, however, I haven't quite decided on a mathematical focus yet, waiting for graduate classes to decide that. I am familiar with cannabis, a multitude of psychedelic substances, ecstacy, benzodiazepines, and random OTCs. I have recently started experimental and recreational use of heroin, with a hopeful amount of self restraint and all that, and am enjoying it greatly. Except for those silly post-sauce effects.
I am excited to be part of the community that has helped keep my habits safe, fun, and memorable.

hey wagnetician, welcome.

i'm happy to hear that bluelight has helped you, that's our mission :D if you have any questions about the site or about certain forums, feel free to ask them :)

Hey mate welcome to Bluelight :)

Sounds pretty full on, hope to catch you around.

Welcome to BL!!
Let me know what I can do to make your experience here at Bluelight easier:)

Welcome aboard the BL! I wish for you a pocket full of restraint & strength. It's easy and tricky-as are all opiates-to grab hold & not let You go.
"...I wasn't jumping , for me it was a fall...it's a long way down to nothing at all..."
Best wishes to you, I hope you find what your looking for here- many many good people here with endless info.!

Last edited: