• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP amanitadine

coelophysis

Bluelight Crew
I just caught wind of amanitadine passing away on May 12th. I do not know the cause. I'm very saddened by this as he was a glowing poster. I had nothing but positive contact with him during countless hours in PD Social where he shared details of his life that probably made us all envy his ways of life at least a little bit. It makes me sad to think that his life would be cut short for whatever reason. I hope his passing was painless. His unique posting style and stories will surely be missed.

RIP man <3

RIP to an intelligent, kind and flat out funny person. He helped me a great deal a few years ago. He will be missed. I hope he has that big smile in the Great Beyond. God bless you buddy, you know I like that phrase. Peace! We will not forget you. You are part of us now.

Oh no, this is very saddening news :(

I very much liked his posts, hopefully his soul is at peace.... Goodbye

May God bless him. I enjoyed his posts, he seemed to be a very positive person. Any information on what happened? Seems so out of the blue.

Oh man, this is terrible news.
Another great bluelighter. Just awful.

My condolences to his loved ones. He will indeed be missed around here.

God damn.....another brillant mind I'll only now remember in dreams.....

Hope to see you on the otherside!

Ahh man...He was one of the best. He only posted when he had to, but his posts really were some of the best I've seen on this site.

A loss to bluelight <3 Rest in peace.

RIP amanitadine

truly one of the most interesting BLers that i ever had the privilege to interact with.

Awh this is terrible, awful news. We PMd a bit after Knock's passing n he was such a lovely person.

RIP Amanitadine. You will be very much missed n my deepest condolences to his family n friends both on n offline.

Evey

You could mention anything when amanitadine was around, and he'd more often than not be hugely informed on the subject, and with his own carefully-considered opinion to offer. What a sad thing to hear.

RIP man.

sad to hear he's gone

he seemed like a knowledgeable guy from his posts, i remember his name because i would always be down to read what he wrote

Rainbow_butterfly.gif
om shanti
Rainbow_butterfly.gif

Sad to hear this, his posts were allways very interesting and knowlegable. Some of the details of his life that he shared were amazing. rip. :(