• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP amanitadine

Oh, that's not at all good news :( Not somebody I knew especially well; but I recognised the name at once, which must mean I associated it with some memorable posts.

Rest In Peace, Amanitadine <3

Rest in peace dude. I remember when I first joined BL and I'd look in the shrine occasionally, I could get a vibe of the losses people felt but not recognising most/all of the names myself it didn't feel real y'know, now though it's a different story.. another good soul bites the dust :( hope you went easy and are having a good time wherever you are now :)

All these losses is a weird feeling especially when I've not been as active on BL the past year as I used to be, the chunk of faces I know that are disappearing is quickly catching up to the chunk of new people I'm getting to know here.

I don't know if it's just the growing site but it feels like we're losing more and more great people lately at a faster rate than ever. Don't be one of them please folks <3

Been thinking about amanitadine these last few days. The good thing about message boards like Bluelight is the knowledge and wisdom in the posts are retained and searchable. The chemistry knowledge from amanitadine is archived here at Bluelight. That is kind of priceless in my opinion.

RIP buddy. (if rest is where it is at). Someday we all will catch up. And thanks again for the help you gave me a few years back.

RIP amanitadine. I have mainly been reading old megathreads lately, and his posts were some of the best I've read. I had no idea he had passed. I hope he is in a better place now.

too many deaths here over the last couple years. it never used to be like this. it used to be rare (Quicksilver)

i dont visit much anymore, but when I do, it is with great trepidation.

RIP Amanitidine

I greet with silence
your everlasting repose
in selfsame stillness

That is beautiful. Is it your own?

RIP amanitidine. A good soul, you left too early- go well for eternity <3 Rest now little wanderer....

^Yes, I wrote it today. I couldn't think of what to say since I came across this two weeks ago, so I decided to just feel and put down whatever came out of me.

Goodbye to one of my favorite BLers, and fellow PD socialite. I looked into the factory farms since we last argued animal rights before I left, and they are indeed terrible things.

I was reading through the archives the other day and realised i hadn't seen any posts by him for a while but i just thought he may be busy with life and taking a break from Bluelight, i had no idea he had passed away. So sad when we lose another great person. R.I.P

A year and a day, wow. Hopefully the Universe is using your knowledge and wisdom in the best way it can amanitadine. We still use it here, thanks to retaining past posts on Bluelight.

Sending Love your way.

A year and a day, wow. Hopefully the Universe is using your knowledge and wisdom in the best way it can amanitadine. We still use it here, thanks to retaining past posts on Bluelight.

Sending Love your way.

He was my brother. He was really special. He died of sudden onset pneumonia, if anyone is wondering the cause. It was a huge shock and I'm still shocked. Thank you so much for remembering and honoring him. It means the world.

Maybe physically gone but certainly not forgotten. Continuing the good work and not bored I bet! :)

Thanks reitapie, he was special, and with all the ways people die that we never figure out, a reason for sure helps on the closure. I know of a few people that died of pneumonia recently. Hopefully things are well with your family.

He was my brother. He was really special. He died of sudden onset pneumonia, if anyone is wondering the cause. It was a huge shock and I'm still shocked. Thank you so much for remembering and honoring him. It means the world.

I am so sorry. Losing your brother early in life is a terrible loss. I wish you and your family the best.<3

I know this is an old post, but I just joined today.... I'm wondering what "PD Social" is...? Is it a sister site? I didn't find anything with Google, or even similar. Thanks.

Thank you! This has been the most informative, interesting, fun and helpful forum I've ever discovered. :)

Was just thinking about Joe and how many smiles has he put on faces by being a generous person. People are still getting smiles. Imagine that, years after he passed. It just shows we are all connected.

Blessings to his sister who contacted me and let me know it was pneumonia that took him. I hope the family is doing well.

If anyone wants to add to their knowledge base Amanitadine posts will certainly do that.