rebound gyno

lostsoul.On.E

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, 2 months ago I finished an oral only Cycle (stupid I know) of super dmz which is 10mg dmz, 10 mg m1t, and 10 mg methylstenbolone. Everything went fine and I did a pct of nolva 40/30/20/10

Now about a week after pct(yesterday) my nips look puffy and I feel a tiny ball under them. So I took 40mg of nolva and .5 mg of letro. What should I do? If I take just the nolva again when I stop wouldn't it just come back again? I have some aromasin on the way for my next real cycle. Should I do what I'm currently doing and then take aromasin to kill the estrogen after its contained by the letro and nolva? Thanks

Use the letro. Best compounds for reversing gyno although can be quite harsh and will completely nuke estro levels. Drop the nolva as it's known to cause a rebound effect post use.

Use the letro. Best compounds for reversing gyno although can be quite harsh and will completely nuke estro levels. Drop the nolva as it's known to cause a rebound effect post use.

Why wouldn't he use aromasin with nolva? The nolva to prevent further gyno growth while aromasin lowers estro without rebound. This seems most logical to me.

Sorry I didn't read the post properly I didn't even see he had mentioned it lol. There is nothing wrong with aromasin.

Thanks for the quick responses guys. how long should i see results if i stick to the 40mg nolva and .5 letro? i just want to get rid of it since its just starting and ive read quite a few people have luck reversing the early stages of gyno. Once its completely gone ill taper off the letro and stick with what dose(5mg's daily?) of aromasin for 2 weeks? would that be long enough?

NO NO NO....!!!! We need some circulating estrogen to bind ER-beta.... I'll explain.....!!!

The Estrogen alpha receptor causes proliferation of cells, the beta receptor inhibits proliferation and increases differentiation, or the maturing process into a fully functioning cell. So when estrogen increases proliferation starts, and when it reaches a certain threshold more binds to the more abundant beta receptor slowing proliferation and increasing differentiation. This is relevant because though tamoxifen also binds the beta receptor it does so with less affinity than estradiol and its unclear as to whether it activates or blocks the beta receptor. The net result is that proliferation is halted by tamoxifen’s negative effect on the alpha receptor, but estradiol is left in circulation to activate the beta receptor. The beta receptor offers us several benefits, but here specifically it will further inhibit proliferation (tissue growth) and increase differentiation. Terminal differentiation aborts the proliferative capacity of a cell. So each cell that terminally differentiates is one more cell that won’t be replicating. These cells now await apoptosis (cell death) at the hand of androgen-mediated action..

One thing I do want to impart on people is that tamoxifen treatment must continue for some time to be effective. Too often tamoxifen is reported to be ineffective for acute treatment because it isn’t used sufficiently long. tamoxifen inhibits the growth of breast tissue, but does not reduce it on its own. This is mediated by your androgen levels as a male and an AAS user. These cells do not dissolve, they are ultimately destroyed by genomic signals. This takes some time. On top of that early cessation risks rebound effects. tamoxifen does not address circulating estradiol so early cessation will only lead to estradiol immediately binding ERalpha again, and barring any changes, starting problems all over again. Longer treatment with tamoxifen reduces ERalpha density (2), which only further promotes the beta-receptor mediated positive effects. It’s perfectly possible for tamoxifens effect to become visible after cessation, no doubt this is one primary reasons why treatments prescribed by quacks are sometimes deemed effective : they are administered at the time the cells are being destroyed, so that to a lay person it may seem that the medication is actually reducing his gyno. If ACTUAL tissue shrinks within days, its probably not what you are on right now, so if you took something because you thought tamoxifen did not work, and “it cleared up in three days” (I’m not kidding, I hear this stuff every day) its likely it was the tamoxifen and not the other drug.
If it turns out you are prone to gyno (early onset of gyno with testosterone only at moderate doses) you can always opt to make the needed changes in the future (preventive treatment with an AI or a SERM)....

Once nolva has stopped the gyno, you can use an AI to avoid a estrogen rebound... Tapering off the AI over a few weeks...!!

NO NO NO....!!!! We need some circulating estrogen to bind ER-beta.... I'll explain.....!!!

The Estrogen alpha receptor causes proliferation of cells, the beta receptor inhibits proliferation and increases differentiation, or the maturing process into a fully functioning cell. So when estrogen increases proliferation starts, and when it reaches a certain threshold more binds to the more abundant beta receptor slowing proliferation and increasing differentiation. This is relevant because though tamoxifen also binds the beta receptor it does so with less affinity than estradiol and its unclear as to whether it activates or blocks the beta receptor. The net result is that proliferation is halted by tamoxifen’s negative effect on the alpha receptor, but estradiol is left in circulation to activate the beta receptor. The beta receptor offers us several benefits, but here specifically it will further inhibit proliferation (tissue growth) and increase differentiation. Terminal differentiation aborts the proliferative capacity of a cell. So each cell that terminally differentiates is one more cell that won’t be replicating. These cells now await apoptosis (cell death) at the hand of androgen-mediated action..

One thing I do want to impart on people is that tamoxifen treatment must continue for some time to be effective. Too often tamoxifen is reported to be ineffective for acute treatment because it isn’t used sufficiently long. tamoxifen inhibits the growth of breast tissue, but does not reduce it on its own. This is mediated by your androgen levels as a male and an AAS user. These cells do not dissolve, they are ultimately destroyed by genomic signals. This takes some time. On top of that early cessation risks rebound effects. tamoxifen does not address circulating estradiol so early cessation will only lead to estradiol immediately binding ERalpha again, and barring any changes, starting problems all over again. Longer treatment with tamoxifen reduces ERalpha density (2), which only further promotes the beta-receptor mediated positive effects. It’s perfectly possible for tamoxifens effect to become visible after cessation, no doubt this is one primary reasons why treatments prescribed by quacks are sometimes deemed effective : they are administered at the time the cells are being destroyed, so that to a lay person it may seem that the medication is actually reducing his gyno. If ACTUAL tissue shrinks within days, its probably not what you are on right now, so if you took something because you thought tamoxifen did not work, and “it cleared up in three days” (I’m not kidding, I hear this stuff every day) its likely it was the tamoxifen and not the other drug.
If it turns out you are prone to gyno (early onset of gyno with testosterone only at moderate doses) you can always opt to make the needed changes in the future (preventive treatment with an AI or a SERM)....

Once nolva has stopped the gyno, you can use an AI to avoid a estrogen rebound... Tapering off the AI over a few weeks...!!

Thank you very much very informational. Im running the nolva at 40mg now, how long do you think i should run it? You said people often dont run it long enough so would two weeks be way too short? And im going to continue the letro with it also. Im not worried about low estrogen levels because i am not on cycle. i just really want to resolve this issue. I already feel less sensitivity and i dont feel that burning sensation anymore. Hopefully its better in a week. But another question, do you think the aromasin after the letro and nolva is overkill? i would hate to have rebound issues again.

So it seems im prone to gyno rebound because i never really noticed any gyno probs on my cycle or in pct. So for my next cycle i am definitely going to run aromasin Throughout just so when i get off of pct i dont have this issue again. Maybe im getting ahead of myself because if this problem doesnt go away i wont be running my test cycle. No way im going to risk bitch tits. Defeats the purpose of what im trying to accomplish.

Thank you very much very informational. Im running the nolva at 40mg now, how long do you think i should run it? You said people often dont run it long enough so would two weeks be way too short? And im going to continue the letro with it also. Im not worried about low estrogen levels because i am not on cycle. i just really want to resolve this issue. I already feel less sensitivity and i dont feel that burning sensation anymore. Hopefully its better in a week. But another question, do you think the aromasin after the letro and nolva is overkill? i would hate to have rebound issues again.

So it seems im prone to gyno rebound because i never really noticed any gyno probs on my cycle or in pct. So for my next cycle i am definitely going to run aromasin Throughout just so when i get off of pct i dont have this issue again. Maybe im getting ahead of myself because if this problem doesnt go away i wont be running my test cycle. No way im going to risk bitch tits. Defeats the purpose of what im trying to accomplish.

I've clearly explained why you don't want to knock out estrogen with letro, at this stage whilst on Nolvadex....... You obviously know better than me.. Do as you please..!!

I've clearly explained why you don't want to knock out estrogen with letro, at this stage whilst on Nolvadex....... You obviously know better than me.. Do as you please..!!

Sorry it was a complete misunderstanding on my part, i really appreciate you taking time to help me out. ill drop the letro then and save it for AFTER like you said.

"These cells now await apoptosis (cell death) at the hand of androgen-mediated action." What do you mean by that? Is that the part when i introduce an AI? Or would i continue using the tamox because like you said some people just simply dont run it long enough. Would "Cell Death" occur with further use of Tamox or will the AI cause that? Thanks again man, i was just confused the first time i read your response.

"These cells now await apoptosis (cell death) at the hand of androgen-mediated action." What do you mean by that? Is that the part when i introduce an AI? Or would i continue using the tamox because like you said some people just simply dont run it long enough. Would "Cell Death" occur with further use of Tamox or will the AI cause that? Thanks again man, i was just confused the first time i read your response.

An AI moderates estrogen production, not androgens.... Androgens are Testosterone and DHT.. Whilst nolvadex interacts with ER-alpha and ER-beta, slowing or stopping growth, cell death is ultimately mediated by your bodys androgen levels, its a slow process that doesn't happen overnight... Patience..!!
Thats why it is essential to stay on nolva until gyno has cleared, then start an AI and taper off that over several weeks to avoid a Estrogen rebound...

Last edited:
An AI moderates estrogen production, not androgens.... Androgens are Testosterone and DHT.. Whilst nolvadex interacts with ER-alpha and ER-beta, slowing or stopping growth, cell death is ultimately mediated by your bodys androgen levels, its a slow process that doesn't happen overnight... Patience..!!
Thats why it is essential to stop on nolva until gyno has cleared, then start an AI and taper off that over several weeks to avoid a Estrogen rebound...

ok i see. So with that information im guessing after i did my 4 week pct of nolva when i stopped i had all this estrogen still floating around and my testosterone was still low so the androgen wasnt effective at the cell death process? If i was running aromasin ligthly through my cycle and post cycle this would prevent this rebound effect after ending nolva right? Im just trying to learn as much as i can so this problem can be avoided in the future.

i feel my heartbeat in my nipple! lol jk i did feel like that on monday though. The puffyness and soreness has gone down quite a bit. And i dont have any burning sensation no more, hopefully in a week or two the lumps will disappear.

Hey guys just little update. The burning and itchiness is pretty much gone. My nipples are still sensitive to the touch though but its getting better. The puffiness seems to come and go throughout the day. Sometimes i can even notice it and then other times its pretty noticeable. This isnt gyno is it? it wouldnt come and go like that would it? and for the lumps they are still there but i do feel they have gotten a tiny bit smaller. They are like the size of peas so really the only thing noticeable is the puffiness. I switched to a different Nolva last monday because i felt the RC's i was taking were bunk and i have noticed the pain reducing. Ive been taking 40mg's a day for a week and will continue that for another week and then go down to 20mg's till it hopefully disappears. Then take an AI for a week or two to prevent rebound again

hey man. i hope you still using this website i had a gyno rebound 1 week ago. And im taking nolva 40mg/day. No changes in my breast on in my lump size can u tell me what happened to you? and for how many time i hv to run nolva?