• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. lonewolf13

I forgot he had part of his foot amputated. God that must have been horrible, but he never really complained.

im shaman tbph. ... no peyote needed... just 211's

1116112158.jpg

just cracked open a new handle of vodka and i got 2 12 packs of steel reserve. so i'm set if i get snowed it =D

Flavor country... here's to you lonewolf.

and a messy desk to match
k49aH6q.jpg

Rest in peace...

It really starts to scare me reading about all those deaths within the past 6 months!
Yeah first Shulgrin and now this. Just sucks imo
Fucking fuck, Wolfy. You better be grilling up a damn storm wherever you are now man. Beer will be flowing and your hair will be gently flying in the breeze.

I'm going to miss you. RIP sweet prince. <3
Oh wow thats homo erotic sounding. But I feel ya dew

Yeah first Shulgrin and now this. Just sucks imo

All jokes aside I've been using forums since 1999 and I've never been to one that had so many actual members passing away. Which sucks because I've never been on a forum before where I actually cared about so many of the posters like I do here.

Rest in peace...

It really starts to scare me reading about all those deaths within the past 6 months!

All jokes aside I've been using forums since 1999 and I've never been to one that had so many actual members passing away. Which sucks because I've never been on a forum before where I actually cared about so many of the posters like I do here.

QFT, shit is depressing. When ever I dont post for three weeks or more chalk me up as gone. Damn 1999 isnt that when BL started

RIP Yolowolf13

2010-2014

I guess you were still kind of a newfag and your posts were alright
but I still thought you were gay

QFT, shit is depressing. When ever I dont post for three weeks or more chalk me up as gone. Damn 1999 isnt that when BL started

It started a little earlier under a different name iirc.
I wasn't around for that. I joined when I discovered BL. I just meant that I've been using forums around the internet for various topics of interest since 99.

It started a little earlier under a different name iirc.
I wasn't around for that. I joined when I discovered BL. I just meant that I've been using forums around the internet for various topics of interest since 99.

oh wow you just fucking fucked up my double post iirc

NSFW:

gtfo-10554.jpg

i got 211's, chile picante corn nuts, and slim jims

slammin' dis shit for you, wolfbro

so sad :(

youll be missed sweetie. rest in peace (hopefully with your father) <3

...kytnism...:|

ps. wolfy, ill notice your absence most in the "what are you eating?" thread. now the only one left to carry the torch for us foodies is bago. ill also miss your posts in the "what are you listening to?" thread. i loved your 80s revival days, they were the best.