• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. lonewolf13

First shulgrin now LW shitty month imo. I picture him being the eagle in this pic and flying off into the sky

2164652155a75d416b.jpg

thats' what I was thinking, but it could have been something cardiac related as well.

either way, I would always think of lw when I heard this song

he was funnier than people give him credit for
Yeah thats possible. Damn that tune is pretty tight. I love 90s rap

Who knows... Pretty sure he mentioned something about being diabetic, insulin, arthritis, and having a foot amputated. Regardless I'm sure he's in a better place. If only tacky would of granted him his final wish :( or if he was appointed a moderator in the lounge this might not of happened.

Sort of had a bad feeling when no one could find out any info on him.

Unfortunate passing. Hopefully you found peace. Goodbye lonewolf, you will be missed.

------
This is what makes being a BL member somewhat difficult. It's the only forum I've been to where we've lost this many members. It's almost assumed that every few months we'll lose another part of the community. It's almost always a shock and it's always sad. We live lives full of risk, moreso than the average joe. These unexpected deaths are sad reminders of how fragile we are and how easy it can be to make a mistake, even with years of experience.

I'm sure it's his brother looking through his computer. He told me that they are just now going through his stuff. I told him we were friends online so he's probably looking us over on lw's computer

This iS why sometimes I hope I die before anyone that is close to me does

Cuz I'll probably go insane for real

Man this sucks :(

I already missed you Lonewolf, now I'm gonna have to miss you forever :(

I'm just glad my last exchange with him was a positive one.

The loss of another great. Lonewolf, may your spirit be free. You will never be forgotten. :( <3

I have a 40 in the fridge

I would crack it but I am so fat

I would pour it on the curb for wolfie