• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New ZoHydro Hydrocodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockstarA7X

Greenlighter
Hey guys n gals first time poster long time lurker. Anyways...Hopefully this is being posted in the right forum..I just obtained a few of the new 50MG hydro ER. Pills are in capsule form as many of you know which contain small beads similar to that of adderal XR. They can be easily crushed to a fine powder and from that point they can be very easily abused. I decided to empty 2 of the capsules in my mouth, chew and swallow haha. I'm in the process of crushing the 3rd one up in order to insuffilate it. I have photos of them but I'm not sure how to post them. I will follow up on this post and let you guys know how they worked out. Anyways thanks to all of you who provide such great info on drugs and what not. This site has been an awesome tool and has been of much help. Thanks. See you guys around

For harm reduction sake, do not snort pills, take them as intended, orally.........but since you are snorting them, let us know how they are........

I'm prescribed the 10/325's .......I wish I could get the Zohydro's but I doubt he will prescribe them.......in fact, I haven't heard of anyone getting them prescribed anywhere in my area.

^hah

dont snort pills... unless youre gonna tell us about it

Well as I stated yesterday, I chewed 2 of the capsules ( beads ) lol and snorted the 3rd. I have a very high tolerance for opiates and I can tell you those 3 had me flying high for a good 5-6 hours. I did get a rush from snorting the one but i will be getting more tomorrow and I'm gonna snort a couple and see how that works. Overall I liked the effects I got from the 3. I take roxy quite a bit and I think they were better. And lasted a lot longer. Just FYI my friend has been getting these for the last 2 months. I live in Pensacola fla and I'm sure these things will be hitting the market hard very shortly.

Forgot to mention. Crushing the beads into a fine powder was very very easy. These things aren't hard to beat the so called ( time release ) I do no shoot up pills so I'm not sure how that would work but I can tell you chewing those beads and snorting the 1 gave me a very nice LONG opiate high. If you can get your hands on them I highly recommend you to try them.

Forgot to mention. Crushing the beads into a fine powder was very very easy. These things aren't hard to beat the so called ( time release ) I do no shoot up pills so I'm not sure how that would work but I can tell you chewing those beads and snorting the 1 gave me a very nice LONG opiate high. If you can get your hands on them I highly recommend you to try them.

Thanks for the update Rockstar..........can't wait for these to come around. Its good to hear you like these better than Roxie's because I hate oxycodone (if its possible to believe)

I'm thinking I ingest 20mgs & snort 10mgs & that should have me feeling nice.

I would freebase the hydrocodone I get from these in a heartbeat...

I'm wondering if the Zohydros turn into an epidemic like the OC's.........we've already read about lobbyist trying to stop them from entering the market.

I can never see my doctor prescribing me these after 4 years on 10/325 norcos but he should since they are ER's

Nice try. He has no pictures. You just joined bluelight to post about Zohydro!?!?! Anyone experienced here knows no rush is produced from snorting hydrocodone. It will get you high, but it takes time to convert hydrocodone into the active metabolite hydromorphone. Read other users here reports on snorting hydrocodone. Beads are easy to chew?!?!?! Hahahahahahaha.....Nice try. They are made with the same beads as Avinza and adderall. I've tried to chew those before, and they are soooooo small for every 1 that you manage to chew, 8 get stuck in your teeth and end up all over your mouth. Believe me, you only try to chew these once and you learn real fast that you end up ruining the experience. Believe me, much much MUCH easier getting instant release Norco and chewing those. Dirt cheap and who's gonna spend > NO PRICES< for a Zohydro when you can get Norco dirt cheap. BEWARE PEEPS, this is an obvious attempt by the do-gooders to have documented reports of abuse so they can ban ALL opiates. Absolutely see-thru to experienced addicts

Dead giveaway was easy to chew. These are no way easy to chew.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never snorted hydrcodone because of the apap, so I have no experience with it that way........

I just got 100 20mg Zohydro. Although I have quite a tolerance for opiates, I decided to play it safe his first time around with them and crushed up three of the capsules. I mixed the powder in water and drank it about 15 minutes ago. Starting to feel a little effect, but I doubts he'll feel much. If all goes well today he will try taking 5 at once tomorrow. Keep you guys updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Doctor just prescribed 20mg Zohydro and I'am a little nervous about doing them.
What is gonna happen if I take 2?

You never taken hydrocodone before? If so you should feel a nice buzz and no pain for a long time but you may be better off taking one (20mgs)and seeing how that works if you are not looking for a strong high 40 may be too much even when spread out in an extended release capsule.

What were pharmaceutical companies hoping to achieve with ZoHydro? I guess doctors trust the whole time-release gimmick, so they'll be less reluctant to prescribe hydrocodone?

No matter what they try to do to prevent abuse the quote "where there's a will there's a way" rings especially true with drug users.

What were pharmaceutical companies hoping to achieve with ZoHydro? I guess doctors trust the whole time-release gimmick, so they'll be less reluctant to prescribe hydrocodone?
What gimmick; time release meds in combination with ir meds are far more effective than just ir meds alone for chronic pain. Hydrocodone has high oral ba unlike other time release meds; oxymorphone, hydromorphone, and morphine for example.

I wasn't talking about actual pain relief, rather, abuse potential. From my perspective, people who know at least a little about drugs think time realease=hard to abuse

Thanks "Trainspotter" I wanted to be sure I wasn't going to OD.
I have been on Vicodin for ever and it just doesn't seem to work anymore.

TheFlashBooker keep your opinion to yourself unless you have tried them. I created this account to give you guys a little info on what they are all about. Lurked for years. I've chewed up Addy Xr as well and it just takes a min. These beads are a tad different and seemed easier to chew. They are also fairly effective just swallowing the beads. I'm prescribed norco 10's but I have a buddy who I am getting these Zo 50's from. 50mg capsules for 20 bucks. Do the math, that's cheap. There were 2 reasons I didn't post pics. 1st was I crushed my iphone and lost all of my photos. 2nd is I at the time I posted my original post I didn't know how to post pics on bluelight. Call me ignorant but I've lurked on this site for years, learned a lot and love the information available for FREE. And my first post I get a reply from some dbag trying to call me a liar. Now if you or someone else would kindly tell me how to post pics on here I will do so. I acquired a handful more of the zo's and with my NEW iphone I was able to take some pics. I'll be waiting. Thanks rock on and be safe fellas. Peace

Are you a Complete dumbass? You can't get any high from snorting hydrocodone? You dumbass this is the only pure form of HYDROCODONE in the country. Crush it and take it anyway you want and you will be fucked. This shit goes for 15 a pop on 10mg like wild fire on the west coast. I get 360 10s a month. Maybe you should quit running your mouth until you know for sure. I get this shit monthly since it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.