• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New ZoHydro Hydrocodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 10/325 Norcos for 6 years. Told the doc the TYLENOL is no good and hurting my stomach. And boom. Zohydro.

I Newbie.... Been around all this shit for a long time and few months ago got zohydro. I was reading all the hype online and one of the pain management pharmacist gave us an attitude about filling it but both me and my girl experienced almost nothing from these little beads. I really don't get it we tried everything and barely got a buzz off them switched of them and back to ms cotins they actual work. Anyone have a good experience with these?

Hey, so I don't think this person is full of crap like you say. I have a script for Zohydro ER 10mg. The little balls inside the capsules are super easy to remove and crush or chew or whatever. Of course they taste like crap, but yeah.

Nice try. He has no pictures. You just joined bluelight to post about Zohydro!?!?! Anyone experienced here knows no rush is produced from snorting hydrocodone. It will get you high, but it takes time to convert hydrocodone into the active metabolite hydromorphone. Read other users here reports on snorting hydrocodone. Beads are easy to chew?!?!?! Hahahahahahaha.....Nice try. They are made with the same beads as Avinza and adderall. I've tried to chew those before, and they are soooooo small for every 1 that you manage to chew, 8 get stuck in your teeth and end up all over your mouth. Believe me, you only try to chew these once and you learn real fast that you end up ruining the experience. Believe me, much much MUCH easier getting instant release Norco and chewing those. Dirt cheap and who's gonna spend > NO PRICES< for a Zohydro when you can get Norco dirt cheap. BEWARE PEEPS, this is an obvious attempt by the do-gooders to have documented reports of abuse so they can ban ALL opiates. Absolutely see-thru to experienced addicts

Dead giveaway was easy to chew. These are no way easy to chew.

I joined the forums specifically to discuss Zohydro to clear up a few things I saw that were painfully incorrect. I'm also prescribed 20mg capsules. I also have photos

The original poster is an obvious liar/troll/attention shrieker who feels invincible behind his monitor--probably just learned about the drug and is pathologically and vicariously going through the motions of a textbook pill abuser. The best way to take Zohydro is properly, orally, and as instructed by the prescribing physician. I feel the effects for 8 to 12 hours, and can understand the potential for abuse--I'm just not an idiot and respect this ridiculously powerful opiate. And yes, it's stronger than the Oxy I've been prescribed in the past in various doses/combinations. Feel free to PM me if you have questions for someone who actually takes the things and isn't going around trying to impress the internet using the term "Zohydro" as a vehicle to troll and act like an attention starved teenager.

[IM
Ovwe6g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1o9oMx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]G][/IMG]Zen...OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE THE FUCKING TROLL...Enjoy your 20s while I get toasted on my 50s douchebag...I'm not sure why you felt the need to reply with such ignorance but whatever makes ya happy fuck boy....ANYWAYS I'm now going to a pain mgmt doc in which I'm taking opana 10mg IR for breakthrough and Zo 50mg ER...After experimenting a bit more I would have to say the best way to take this hydro is orally...BUT NOT IN PILL FORM! I have popped 4-5 at a time and get NO PAIN RELIEF! So what I' tried was kinda like a cwe but obv it's not bc there's no apap...what I did was throw a bottle of water in the freezer for about 20 min, not to where it was froze but nearly frozen. I crushed up 3 of the Zo's into fine powder and mixed it with about a shot of water. Stirred it for a few min till they were dissolved and tossed it back. Within 20 min I felt pretty strong effects. I would say it felt like taking a few Roxy 30s....Nice euphoria and and an overall good buzz...Also seems efficient in relieving my pain. Granted it didn't last 8 hours, it was much more effective. I suggest anyone that is getting these to try it. Be careful tho bc tho hydro may be weak one could easily overdose. Peace out y'all. Time for some college football

Rock star.....I completely agree with you, & I also believe you. Those little beads are SUUUPER easy to crush into a powder. And I also am lucky enough to come across the 50mg 'zoeys'.....but I'm actually getting them for 10 a pop..sicle... ;-) lol the girl that has them doesn't quite know what she's got.......

I don't know anyone that gets these......will probably take forever for these to become popular.

Maybe, & I highly doubt it, if the FDA makes it a point that hydrocodone will not be distributed with apap anymore, then we will see Zohydro flood the market, until then, I doubt we will see much of it.

I get a prescription for zohydros, but they recently changed the beads to these tek beads that turn into a "viscous jel" when crushed and put in a liquid to dissolve. Trying to avert ppl from abusing them, which I'm thinking that was aimed at the ppl who use intravenously. Just wondered if when crushed and tried to dissolve in liquid if it caused the meds to then be inactive, since they added the tek beads in.

I get a prescription for zohydros, but they recently changed the beads to these tek beads that turn into a "viscous jel" when crushed and put in a liquid to dissolve. Trying to avert ppl from abusing them, which I'm thinking that was aimed at the ppl who use intravenously. Just wondered if when crushed and tried to dissolve in liquid if it caused the meds to then be inactive, since they added the tek beads in.

I believe you can fie from shooting up hydrocodone, so I think they changed the formulation cause people were crushing the beads & snorting them.

why all the who's D*** is bigger than who's?
i took a 10mg ER the other day i didnt get much of a high given this dose is small but from personal exp its better than vicodin for pain
i didnt get much of a high but had a nice warm fuzzy feeling through out my body(is that normal?) and took the pain from my foot pain away
i am not a opiate type of guy by any means but i can honestly see what the hype is about
i wouldnt personally even attempt to snort or even IV those if its even possible? oral ROA is just fine
about a yr ago i broke my foot and didnt heal correctly recently fucked up my foot again thats why i took it

I do not shoot up any drug never have, way too scared. I've crushed these up in and mixed with liquid then drank them. The meds just hit quicker when taken that way. Just didn't know with the new formula if it made the meds inactive with crushing them for any reason. Wasn't sure what the "viscous gel" was all about, just curious if anyone else knew anything about it.

Well as I stated yesterday, I chewed 2 of the capsules ( beads ) lol and snorted the 3rd. I have a very high tolerance for opiates and I can tell you those 3 had me flying high for a good 5-6 hours. I did get a rush from snorting the one but i will be getting more tomorrow and I'm gonna snort a couple and see how that works. Overall I liked the effects I got from the 3. I take roxy quite a bit and I think they were better. And lasted a lot longer. Just FYI my friend has been getting these for the last 2 months. I live in Pensacola fla and I'm sure these things will be hitting the market hard very shortly.
I live in Navarre! My tolerance is sky high (cheeking Fent daily) and I hope my doc doesn't change my hydro script to the XR formula. I will be livid. He's always trying to guilt me about it. I actually have a life long disease that can kill you .. but hey they really don't care. I used to crush up something else they gave me that was XR. This was years ago though. prob 2012.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what would be a safe amount of hydrocodone to take in a day for an opiate tolerant person? I have a script for 30mg zohydro. Ive have taken 5 in a day before with spacing the doses throughout the day. I chew them up after I open them. Have been on opiates for a few years for MS pain. I just want to be safe and not OD. Thanks in advance

Does anyone know what would be a safe amount of hydrocodone to take in a day for an opiate tolerant person? I have a script for 30mg zohydro. Ive have taken 5 in a day before with spacing the doses throughout the day. I chew them up after I open them. Have been on opiates for a few years for MS pain. I just want to be safe and not OD. Thanks in advance
Well, it's quite dependent on tolerance, Ive heard of some pretty damn high daily dosages in highly tolerant people. l.d. 50 is listed as 86 mg/kg and also 150mg/kg in rats on National Library of Medicine. Stay safe, dont push it too much

So today I've taken 6 (180mg) 3 in the morning and three more about four hours later. What are your thoughts about taking another 3? It's been about another 4 hours and don't really feel much of anything. Are you really in danger if you don't feel the affects on the drugs? Oh I'm not currently taking any other drugs atm. Once again Ive been taking opiates for many years and I have a bit of a tolerance.

It depends on a lot of things...
I've been prescribed hydrocodone for 2.5 years now and it doesn't do much for my pain at this point. Oxycodone is better (for me)...and the fent patch (a new med, 2nd month on it) works really well as extended release (72 hours is great).
5mg of hydrocodone used to kill the pain and even made me nauseous once in a while 2.5 years ago, but 5mg wouldn't do anything for me at this point (10mg doesn't do anything). Time I switch my IR med...

I know this is a stupid question I ran out of
oxy ir and am left with 30 mg zohydro to be taken 2x per day. Will that stave off the effects of ir withdrawal symptoms it seems to ,also be doing ok. How many can u take at a time. I have taken 3 and have pretty good pain relief but no real buzz like the ir's any suggestions. ??

from what I read that the viscous gel is to prevent people from crushing them and shooting them up. the formula is also designed to absorb liquids making it difficult for one to snort them and get high is it will absorb liquid in the nasal passages. I was just prescribed these for pain relief of a chronic medical condition and take as prescribed.logically speculating the viscous Jellwould also be created when you take them orally with water as prescribed. the prescription instructions said to take plenty of water with the medication. so I can't see the gel rendering the medication inactive. I actually sent an email to the manufacturer asking them about this as I was concerned about the effectiveness of this drug with this viscous gel thing. their website States the medicine iseffective if taken as directed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.