Please read this warning about blotters if you ever take any that you can be any less than 100% sure of, and admit it... how often can you be sure.
Despite the title of the thread, basically these warnings apply to all use of compounds of this type.
25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE
This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.
Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:
25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
- We don't know how it kills.
- People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they have taken in the past. (For the time being we have to consider this seriously, even though variance in absorption and other factors may have played a role in this apparent incongruence.)
- We do not yet know the reasons for this unpredictabiliy.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
- If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
- If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
- If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source. Apart from dishonesty, even sources can get duped.
- A good rule of thumb is "if it's bitter it's a spitter". Other than *marked* bitter taste, local numbness in the mouth is also a characteristic of NBOMe-type drugs.
If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!This has actually - even in this thread - shown to probably not be true. Best we can tell oral dosing may produce unreliable results rather than no results at all! So please be careful making yourself comfortable with a false sense of security. Take other precautions to prevent overdosing!
What can you do to field test for LSD / NBOMe's?
- Using UV light makes LSD fluoresce and light up brightly, whereas most other compounds that fit on blotter like NBOMe's do not.
Is there an antidote for NBOMe overdoses?
- Tolazoline might be an option, tentatively. Apparently it has been used succesfully to combat some of potentially lethal or damaging effects. However don't go administering this without professional supervision! Instead, mentioning it to medical personel might save time / lives / health.
Other than that using serotonergic antagonists that act on 5-HT2A may be used to counteract induced psychotic behavior or other associated adverse effects. Similar warnings apply: be careful and leave it to people who know what they are doing, or you may make matters worse.
And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's: