The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Johnny blue

Bluelight Crew
How do you decide on names for the new thread?.

Anyone can suggest a thread title and if anyone likes it or if we come to a consensus then we make it the title. Usually we're hard pressed for new ideas so I just take whatever is available.

Old one

You guys know the deal. All regular rules apply. Play nice

I like the title you chose already.

So what's the availability of awxy like these days? I still know a guy that sells them and he has 3 or 4 that I guess get scripts still each month and he buys them out. They must not really use them because with how strict doctors are these days with drug testing their patients I can't see a person still getting their script for over a year if they are messing around with dope or abusing their script because sooner or later they would slip up by testing positive for dope or negative for oxycodone, causing them to be cut off.

If they are selling the majority of their script to fund their dope habit I doubt they would be able to stop taking dope and switch to oxy a few days before seeing the doctor because they definitely would have run out of dope at some point during the month and used the oxy they set aside for right before the appointment to take the sick away. And if they were strictly oxy users their tolerance would be too high by now to spare that many.

I did know one guy that sold the guy his script and would buy it back throughout the month for double what he had sold it for. And when it got to a week before getting the script filled and he was out of money he would make absurd deals where he would give 3 pills back for every 1 spotted to him. It was the stupidest thing ever seeing him do dumb deals like that and also sell most of what he had left after that only to buy it back for double. I told him the smart thing to do would be to chill on subs for a few weeks so he wouldn't be spending so much on the pills that he would need to sell the script to make the money back only to do the same thing again, but whenever I got him subs he would legit eat 5 of them, going through them so fast. I didn't find out that he was taking them orally until months later, but he was a lost cause either way.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I was just wondering about how the oxy and dope scenes are affecting eachother these days. Is the price of blues higher than ever (without giving specific prices) and did everyone pretty much make the switch over to dope? I only know one or two people that still mess with roxi, and they have a script. Oddly enough they still buy blues if it's going to be quicker to get than dope, which is crazy to me. I know some people may prefer the high of oxy over dope, or the fact that they know what dosage they are getting, but with the price being what it is it's a total waste.

Hahaha fuckin love the name for this... "Fuckin jammed ked"

Hahaha fuckin love the name for this... "Fuckin jammed ked"

Thank you sir. In the last thread somebody (maybe even you) was talking about how a lot of people say " jammed " and whatnot and I thought it was funny because it's true. It's definitely a MA dope title.

Tommy, I can get 30s no problem but, like you said the prices are insane. Without getting specific i'm talking over 1$ a mg for small quantity. There are still people that will pay that though I figure it's mostly younger kids that are opioid naive and don't need ten to get off. Any that come around come right from someone that somehow has a script. The days of cheap pills in the thousands from Florida are long gone and most users and dealers have long since made the switch to dope. The price of heroin has remained mostly the same but, I feel like there's more of it

I actually prefer the oxy high myself. Heroin I think has much better legs and the high is great but, the oxy high to me has a nice touch of energy while heroin is much more sedating. Oxy is just plain too expensive

Those this is the new spot. Took me 2 days to figure it out. Title's fine but can Effect bring Roger back ? or at least a visit now and then.

^ haha I'm gonna bring Roger back. Had to rep Rick & Morty for a little bit though.

Despite "making the switch" to buprenorphine 4 or so days ago, I've still managed to find myself cruisin' the streets of good ole Lynn a couple of times when an opportunity for something free is just too good to pass up. I suck hah..

^Ahh,there's my buddy. You're home now Rog. Got plenty of those pecan sandys that you love so much. Just don't gak that yellow shit all over the house,OK. lol.

^ haha I'm gonna bring Roger back. Had to rep Rick & Morty for a little bit though.
haha yeah I love Rick & Morty!!! Funny as fuk....so everyone's like "wicked jammed"?? We in Western MA don't use those terms to describe the sedating effect of diacetylmorphine....I just say "man my dix in the dirt", haha do y'all pahk ya cahs at da bah?? =D Jus bustin Bahstahn ballz....

Had to pop in and say that's an awesome title---reminds me of that movie "Oxy-Morons," since I've never actually gotten high in new england.

Tommy, that's a ridiculous story about that kid, I can't believe he'd do that every month--so insane, just over and over.

^ Yea man and the worst part is that it's not even like he would make it that long after getting the script to start buying them back. He would sell 80 or so out of the 100 he would get, and then would start buying them back at double the price 3-4 days later after binging on the remaining 15-20 he had from his script. He would usually owe me a few too since I would give him a few valium or a bag of dope if he was sick during those last few days before his doctors appointment, and I only did it because he would hook me up pretty good since he was always so desperately sick when the deal was made. And the times that he didn't owe me when he got the script he would call me trying to sound all badass telling me he had some 'blues' for sale but that would last all of 2-3 days.

The next 2-3 weeks would be spent by him buying the pills back for double, and then the final week was spent offering the dealer 3 pills for every 1 spotted to him. The power of withdrawals, heh.

I don't know if it's because of how short acting it is, but the 2 people I know that are strung out on oxy seem worse than the majority of the people I know that are strung out on heroin (considering the habits are comparable sizes).

I always get mixed up with the colors I hear about...there's a lot of pills goin around here lately; I thought greens were 15s or 30s of oxys...the only time I ever saw "blues" was back in the 90's when this girl I knew was getting 80s of Oxy...don't know if they even make those anymore. I got a hold of a couple and tried crushing and booting one...that was a messy nightmare and the rush was different from dope. Still got me high 8(

Green are 15s and OC/OP 80s but they're totally different size pills. Blue are it 30s and were the infamous OC 160 that I don't think is available anymore.

Tommy, I agree about the oxy WD. I feel like oxy wd used to hit me harder and faster too. Granted I'm not an IV user and I'd imagine I'd be singing a different tune if I were but, so far I feel like heroin WD at least with an insufflated habit is a bit more manageable. Could also be that I'm more used to it. I don't know

hi to my MASS peeps! my ban has finally been lifted and I am back.

you know what? I am also SOMEHOW OFF DOPE! and off bupe as well. not sure how, why, when, but it happened! it's only been 3 days since I stopped using either or, but I feel FINE! I am still waiting for the withdrawal to take charge but after 3 days its near impossible, right?

stepped down from a g+ day habit to a half g habit and went from there. finally took it to bupe and using 2-4MG/day on/off for a week or so before just shooting a half g one last time and nothing for the last 3 days and feeling fine. not sure how/why but let's see how/if this keeps up.

good to be back.. but how long before you bang me again? fucking people on this board.

and this thread title is great for mass.

WICKEDDDDDDDDDDD JAMMMMED KIDDDDDDDDDD!

probably said that about 393939393939x's in my life.

hi to my MASS peeps! my ban has finally been lifted and I am back.

you know what? I am also SOMEHOW OFF DOPE! and off bupe as well. not sure how, why, when, but it happened! it's only been 3 days since I stopped using either or, but I feel FINE! I am still waiting for the withdrawal to take charge but after 3 days its near impossible, right?

stepped down from a g+ day habit to a half g habit and went from there. finally took it to bupe and using 2-4MG/day on/off for a week or so before just shooting a half g one last time and nothing for the last 3 days and feeling fine. not sure how/why but let's see how/if this keeps up.

good to be back.. but how long before you bang me again? fucking people on this board.

I say don't look a gift horse in the mouth and see what happens. This may be a miracle,one use only chance to kick it. Same sort of thing that happened to me in '99. I drank up to a quart of booze(didn't matter which,vodka,rum,whiskey etc.) EVERY day for 20 years and when I found I had Hep. C I stopped that very day. I was so afraid of WD but it never came!!! 15 years later I can take it or leave it.Now I Maybe have a few beers or a drink 6 days a year,if that. But I still love my other drugs,hehe.

^^

Damn. So you were a big boozer for a long time huh? Were you addicted to opiates and other shit at the time too or just drinking?

^Sad to say but I've done it all and then some.Booze was my prerequisite to everything else. Best combo was a pint of 100 proof SOCO chased with 3-6 oz. of Tussionex(the real '70,80's 8 hour high formula,not the catpiss they make today). $2 percs and Pharm. coke dropped in the eye was also a guilty pleasure but I digress...

I say don't look a gift horse in the mouth and see what happens. This may be a miracle,one use only chance to kick it. Same sort of thing that happened to me in '99. I drank up to a quart of booze(didn't matter which,vodka,rum,whiskey etc.) EVERY day for 20 years and when I found I had Hep. C I stopped that very day. I was so afraid of WD but it never came!!! 15 years later I can take it or leave it.Now I Maybe have a few beers or a drink 6 days a year,if that. But I still love my other drugs,hehe.

I dont quite get what youre saying. you found out about hep C and stopped your booze that day w/ no WD? how did you get the hep, if you dont mind me asking? using needles on the side? assuming you used other drugs w/ that booze, right? did you try kicking the booze before and had WD's hit you? because that happened to me multiple times, which is why I find this so weird this time around. hell, even a month ago I was having WD's pretty heavy when attempting to stop. it just so happens this last FULL STOP has been GREAT. I am thankful as fuck because I've been through hell and back.. I am just hoping the feelings continue! I dont see how WD's can possibly take effect after so many days of not touching, so I truly do feel that I have beat this. now it's a matter of ME taking over this thing mentally. I have beat physical before but the mental aspect always came back around to haunt me, so we'll see.

anyway, congrats to you and kicking that booze. you still use drugs tho, huh? why? how did hep C make you quit booze but not drugs? I've met people before who picked up the hep and it later led them to stop using.. but it usually is the other way around (stop using drugs and go to booze.. not like you did it).