• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Don't worry, it's not a big deal; just something in the phrasing there was a bit suspect. Not because I suspect you so much as because we want to not even appear to be a site that's about sourcing drugs. I know that's not the case with you, but, just as I said, if you want to have a private conversation, better to just do that; keeping the public stuff in thread and person-to-person private stuff via PM, because it can look suspect; these particular threads are under particular scrutiny because of all the idiots who constantly are in here looking for hookups, so, to better deal with the issue, best just to keep private/public separate. Don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. That's all. You got no warning/infraction/anything of the kind.

Ok that's cool bro , I went a little
Nuts, my bad bro. I hear what ur saying. Le and the like really scrutinize out threads the most . It's all love and Farrakhan did really look out for me with narcan not dope or nothing like that. Such a chill dude he even took me to get aimed ciggs and didn't ask for nothing. Peace and love to all! Hope y'all r getting dire or getting clean cuZ it's all garbage anyways be safe cuz they're puttin us under the jail. We
Know 1 pack is usually personal usage and so so they but the still lie on the stand. Dirty pool. Be safe yall

yeah LOL @ 1 or even 10 bundles (bundle is what we call 10 bags here as you probably know, I assume this is similar to a "pack") being for "distribution," I would buy them by the "brick" (=100 or,confusingly, sometimes in New Jersey, 50), 2 or 3 time a week at the minimum, so whoever was supplying me, who was by no means a big time guy, must have had a dozen times that on hand every day, which is a more realistic threshhold than for being "for distribution," but we all know how they fuck over even people with a few hits of acid on paper by weighing the paper as grams of LSD, so the agenda is clearly not to keep up with market realities (the LSD thing went all the way to the Supreme court, actually, and they were fine with it)

Really, the sjc was ok with le weighing LSD and charging dude as though it were all pure LSD?

Yep.

Chapman v. United States, 500 U.S. 453 (1991)

He was a deadhead, too. Still in prison I believe. Got caught up in mandatory minimums and shit. He's not on TV with Obama these days or anything of course because there's no racial issue to bait around as probably 90% of Deadheads he was a whiteboy or Jewish. There is a network where you can write to deadheads in jail and regulations permitting send them tapes and stuff and I'm pretty sure he was one of the ones listed.

Also, he was selling some weak ass doses (50mg for a tenpack, which is ½ of the alleged "industry standard.")

Doesn't sound ideal, but I'd take anything right now. I just got burned for 100 bucks in Schenectady. Went through all the stages of mourning: disbelief, anger, sadness, etc. etc. don't even know what I'm posting this for. Just figure it wasn't any more outlandish that that post about Fent. Ta for reading folks. Upstate NY just bites.

hows stuff in the Boston area? I live in BOSTON and wondering how the stuff is around BOSTON - not Lawrence, Lowell, Worcester or anywhere else - I am talking BOSTON!? I havent been using AT ALL and it feels great but the mind always wonders and just thinks about what could possibly be out there. I havent been posting of associating w/ many who use, so I am not hearing of much; its actually GOOD THAT WAY! unfortunately, a friend/highschool bud OD'd not long ago and it brought back some memories. we were no longer close aside from Facebook updates and whatnot but its sad to see him go; he's been clean for about 3 years, got married, had 2 step children that he loves (I guess) and was doing well w/ life and then BOOM.. BYE-BYE! just goes to show you that it only takes that ONE SHOT! and we all know we've taken too many ONE SHOTS but I am happy the NEW GIRLFRIEND is in my life and she is a major reason why drugs do not even cross my mind; we are happy together, both recovering addicts to a degree, and both want the same thing in life. its good to have your partner in crime but NOT commit any crimes, lol.

I always thought it would be better to go out w/ SOBER CHICKS WHO WERE NEVER AN ADDICT - but, maybe its better I get w/ those in recovery themselves and can understand where I came from, what I've been there, and what I want... what we BOTH WANT! and its great to have that type of support. we are open w/ one another and if one of us thinks of using we are open about it. its GOOD to be able to openly speak your mind w/o a worry in the world. its been a few months and we've been great. sobriety has brought us a long way; even the SEX IS GREAT! who would have thought I'd like SEX AGAIN! imagine? my dick barely works for years and years - I thought my sex days were LONG GONE but now they are just getting started again.. and its FUCKING GREAT!

TO ALL YOU STILL USING.. SEX IS GREAT! ESP. w/ SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND WHEN SOBER! its an amazing thing that I have no had in many, many, many, many years. its great to be happy and NOT HAVE DRUGS INVOLVED! we are both on 2MG bupe - next to nothing. doesnt effect me sexually and all works well - that dope broke the dick for so many years but I am finally happy and on top of things when it come to sobriety.

well, Boston peeps, this is BostonBrownTown just checking in w/ a life update.

hope all is good.

Damn, guess he liked jail.....smh [I'm assuming this is a reference to someone we know; please don't post identifying information like names, etc., even though it is a matter of public record. You're fine saying so-and-so is in jail, but not linking to the article which has his real name and circumstances. If this isn't the case, I apologize but please be a little more specific... -SKL]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is always sooooo dead....did everyone in MA go and get sober so they won't come here for fear of getting triggered to use again?? I'll admit my posts are usually about dope and I post links to the latest busts here in the Field...

I went into treatment back in September. I've been living in a halfway house since October, though I'm hoping to get my own place soon. I'll admit, I know it's only a matter of time before I try using H again once I'm out, although I'll probably try sniffing first. Can't deny that I know how my head works.

I went into treatment back in September. I've been living in a halfway house since October, though I'm hoping to get my own place soon. I'll admit, I know it's only a matter of time before I try using H again once I'm out, although I'll probably try sniffing first. Can't deny that I know how my head works.

Hey Nocturne, I get it...but maybe ask yourself where that ends up? At best, you're right back where you are now (unless you suddenly figure out the secret formula to managing a dope habit) and it's not really worth going through "at worst". Life's dreary in a program, but it gets a little bit easier the further away you get. You tell yourself that the only thing that truly feels good is that first few minutes after that first no-tolerance bag..and you want it. Funny thing is, every time I ever went back, I always had that moment where I was still rushing, but knowing that I'd crossed back over. I could usually forget about it, being high and getting caught up in the chaos of a run, but I knew.

I remember being at Lynn TSS back in fall of 08, and I kept obsessing about wanting to smoke a cigarette that just went down smooth. I'd drink tons of coffee to get a nice buzz going, just so I could really pull that cigarette, but I was fooling myself..I wanted dope, not dunks.

You'll either do it or you won't, and unless you become one of my patients, or you rob me, it will have no impact on me whatsoever. But telling yourself that it's only a matter of time, you're already using the language that gives yourself the go ahead. There must've been some reason you stopped? Maybe it was cold outside and you wanted a bed, or you ran out of money, maybe you just couldn't take it anymore. Now, you feel good (as in, waking up dry and able to look someone in the eye without crippling anxiety), but not that good. Life kinda sucks when you don't have the euphoria of the walk up to the bathroom, locking the door while someone orders a cruller and an extra extra french vanilla iced in a hotcup, 20 feet away. But that fucking sucks. You just went back over again...you're sitting in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom, sweating, and the first thought you get is...now what? That's it, that was your plan. Get high...and all that work you've done is gone, unless...you lie! Beat a urine, get away with it, pretend you went to a meeting, whatever you gotta do.. No one will know, but it won't matter, because you were numb from the boring, terrible and unforgiving world for a few hours. Unfortunately, this makes your world even more unforgiving, you use more to hide from it, and eventually, real consequences. Kicked out, homeless, anyone you still have is disappointed, dope sick, commit a crime, get a bag, don't get caught, come up, get on soboz, beat some urines, munch johnnies...whatever you got to do to just survive, this is the focus now. You're back in it, running...until the next time you've had enough, it's cold, or you just can't hustle up money..or worse.

Don't stop using just to not do heroin. That's a really bad reason to stop. Not doing heroin sucks (at first). Find people who kind of want to get to know you, not the tools in a halfway house, I'm talking real people, that you can talk about real things with. Get yourself involved in something social, build connections to other humans who don't discount you right away, you can do that when you're abstinent because you're not always wondering how much money they have in their coat pocket. Go to a meeting, Go to smart recovery, go to therapy and actually be fucking honest and ask for help, get on suboxone, but use it as a tool, not a bandage, ask for fucking help from other people who can help you in some way. Fuck, ask me, I'll listen to your pain.

Do dope, you just punt this conversation to next year. Trust me, I stopped punting it in 2008 and there's no fucking way I would go back. I was lucky, fent was barely on the radar back then, but I couldn't stand seeing the few friends I had, dying. I couldn't deal with a family who had given up on me, I couldn't even remember what it was I had wanted to do with my life...and I'd graduated college only 3 years earlier. I was lost, and I just did what people who seemed to know what they were doing told me to do. I'm not abstinent these days, but I have an acceptable relationship with substances that do not involve the ones I know will suck me in.

Find a purpose in life...find something to work for..something more than just making it through another day, wishing you had given someone your last 40$.

Love you man. Hope you're still around to read this.

Last edited:
been awhile since ive checked this thread, wat up people, i dont recognize any of you. impressing myself with some clean time right now, but we know how that goes.

last time i was running, all the dope sucked, and that fent shit was everywhere. I was mostly in Boston, but i copped on the north shore a bit too. (lynn, salem, peabody)

some of you might like the fentdope, but i think its garbage. you dont get high. its a nice rush and then your just not sick. I od'd on it a bunch of times trying to feel something. if and when im back around, fingers crossed for something friggen brown.

Whatzuuuuuuup Massholes??? This thread is sooooo dead; what's goin on with y'all junksters?? Well it's same ol' shiet with me and copping from the same guy who's an arrogant fatass jerkoff...y'know those type of ppl who have to constantly belittle and insult you to feel above everyone else; to feel superior cause he so fat (talkin about 400-500 pounds)and rotting teeth ...amazes me that if he sells drugs why can't he get them fixed and get a gastric bypass surgery to eliminate all that fat!!! plus he's very annoying to be around talks so much shit he pollutes the atmosphere...

lately it's been Monkey Money, Fine China, Gucci, and his gram stuff which was great at first but now I guess I'm immune to it, don't feel anything at all.

Whatzuuuuuuup Massholes??? This thread is sooooo dead; what's goin on with y'all junksters?? Well it's same ol' shiet with me and copping from the same guy who's an arrogant fatass jerkoff...y'know those type of ppl who have to constantly belittle and insult you to feel above everyone else; to feel superior cause he so fat (talkin about 400-500 pounds)and rotting teeth ...amazes me that if he sells drugs why can't he get them fixed and get a gastric bypass surgery to eliminate all that fat!!! plus he's very annoying to be around talks so much shit he pollutes the atmosphere...

lately it's been Monkey Money, Fine China, Gucci, and his gram stuff which was great at first but now I guess I'm immune to it, don't feel anything at all.
This thread is dead, I stopped posting in it a while ago just because it wasn't useful at all. I saw that you were getting fine China so I figured I'd chime in too. I still get them from time to time from my boy, they aren't bad. I've been getting take over, empire, Vio also. Empire is probably the best Vio the worst. If I ever try sniffing the Vio it burns really bad, just a heads up. I usually shoot but sometimes when I'm really sick I'll sniff a few bags BC I have a hard time hitting esp if I'm sick. Most of the time I have to take a hot shower and then I can find a vein. Also the Vio burns when you shoot it, even if you hit perfect. I've been getting all these out of Holyoke. Anyone else cop there? I do about a half pack a day, anywhere from 8-15 bags a shot. Crazy habit but it is what it is. Good luck out there guys and gals. Oh razkal how are the Gucci's? I know someone w them but haven't tried it yet.

hey Farrakhan nice 2 meet ya...um the Gucci's are just so-so hard to tell ya for sure cause I also have a bit of a habit like if I can, 2 buns/day so when I do a shot (IV always) I usually still have residual dope still in my system...I have to be drag-ass diarrhea sick as fuk when I do a shot of whatever I get to tell ya exactly how good it is... Right now it's the 100% Pure bags that are pretty damn good imo...a 4 or 5 bag shot gives me a zing while a bun gets me to the Land of Nod...=D

hey Farrakhan nice 2 meet ya...um the Gucci's are just so-so hard to tell ya for sure cause I also have a bit of a habit like if I can, 2 buns/day so when I do a shot (IV always) I usually still have residual dope still in my system...I have to be drag-ass diarrhea sick as fuk when I do a shot of whatever I get to tell ya exactly how good it is... Right now it's the 100% Pure bags that are pretty damn good imo...a 4 or 5 bag shot gives me a zing while a bun gets me to the Land of Nod...=D
I used to have another handle I just changed it, used to post on here all the time. I was getting the 100 pure for a while I agree they were very good.