• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

if i had to guess, i'd probably attribute the rise in heat to the rise in dope in general; more people dealing/doing it. but i have no evidencd for that claim. but i agree - haven't seen any new treatment facilities or anything like that, which is horrible because without an alternative i don't see the problem being fixed.

Swear to god Springfield pisses me off lately CNT find good bags to save my fuckin life. Waited fr a dude tht nvr showed up today to so yea that was nice. Oh...McDonalds r really good tho lol. Swear its been a lot of bullshit lately, hope things move smooth fr y'all out there

Everything I read here, people are from east coast or western mass. I think I only read one post from someone in central mass. I'm in/around Worcester and we get corner baggies knotted. Sometimes where the dope in the Baggie in flattened and then rolled around the knot and bagged again so it looks bigger. Quality varies from garbage to decent, but I haven't had anything that blew my mind in some time. Anyone else here from the central mass area?

banned one person for sourcing and deleted two posts replying to him. next time hit the report button. thanks.

ah shit i think one of the replies was me - my fault man, i thought 'sourcing' was more specific (like an address, or a person).

as a broad rule, we allow anything less detailed than an intersection/pair of streets. neighborhoods are pretty obvious and usually not news to anyone, but anything more than that can invite trouble; also, implying that one has certain hookups has a tendancy to get one PM's asking for hookups which is really bad news (LE has been known to be behind these on more than a few occasions and there's nothing we can do to protect you in these cases, in fact, we'll cooperate fully, it's right in the site ToS, because we don't allow illegal shit like sourcing/dealing/buying here anyway. so, really, thanks to the undercover LE who like to reply to posts here because it keeps people on their toes about breaking the rules :p)

What's LE stand for?
Also, polos. Polos are fire. Let me say again. Polos are fiiirrreeee. As well as the 100% pures

Le= law enforcement bro! Guys idk wtf is goin on but I've been out in Lynn for the past week and shit is weak and u get less than u do with bags in spfld! I've been commuting back to spfld from Lynn to get decent shit, it's crazy!!! I gotta head back out to spfld in a few and I thought the fire and good prices were out here in Lynn but nope, rubbish. Bout to get ready to take my trip in a n hr or 2. Bullshit yo! Anyone got any thoughts on this from Lynn or near Lynn????
@opium, how's shit out there 4 u bro? Hope ur gettin fire brother! Hmu sometime bro and lmk how ur doin and what stamps r good and shit. Laterz guys be safe cuz spfld is hottttttt! Lynn too for that matter.

that's odd- i've been coppin decent shit from the lynn/peabody/danvers area. not stamped tho, corner baggies of whatever amount requested. i will say tho, my connects don't always have the same shit - i've been lucking out recently. about a month or two ago it wasn't as good, so i started going to lawrence instead which is never a let down - it's just more of a hassle over there because it def seems hotter.

as a broad rule, we allow anything less detailed than an intersection/pair of streets. neighborhoods are pretty obvious and usually not news to anyone, but anything more than that can invite trouble; also, implying that one has certain hookups has a tendancy to get one PM's asking for hookups which is really bad news (LE has been known to be behind these on more than a few occasions and there's nothing we can do to protect you in these cases, in fact, we'll cooperate fully, it's right in the site ToS, because we don't allow illegal shit like sourcing/dealing/buying here anyway. so, really, thanks to the undercover LE who like to reply to posts here because it keeps people on their toes about breaking the rules :p)

just out of curiosity, how often do you encounter LE crawling on the boards? & how often do they request shit

I've seen somebody with about 35k posts get temporarily banned. Post count whoring is really for lesser boards than here.

I wasn't necessarily criticizing you personally, I just wanted to point out that bringing up one's seniority here is not something that's going to do you any good. Sure you want to meet other "stamp collectors", but if you know this forum's in and out, you should know that hinting to any sort of "meet" is not allowed. Good luck in your research, I would try just getting out and explore your milieu.

Lol are you referring to me as LE, look how many posts I have guy lol. I'm legit looking to chill with people who hit it

I've been part of this forum since like 2011

it was in reference to the post that got deleted- it wasn't your post. (look one page back, red text). it was a guy who was looking for a connect in a canadian city.

It's all good guys peace and love in our little mass community u know? Were all in the same boat stressin so let's just chill and be friends u know guys? Fuck the drama guys I'm an old head so none of drama for me please.

that's odd- i've been coppin decent shit from the lynn/peabody/danvers area. not stamped tho, corner baggies of whatever amount requested. i will say tho, my connects don't always have the same shit - i've been lucking out recently. about a month or two ago it wasn't as good, so i started going to lawrence instead which is never a let down - it's just more of a hassle over there because it def seems hotter.

This is a model of the kind of post that we like to see here this gives useful and harm reduction oriented information about the local scene and even personal anecdotes. This is what these threads are for. What they are emphatically not for is sourcing, soliciting, dealing, meet ups, and roll calls. Sometimes people develop friendships to this site organically and then wind up meeting one another. Heck, we've even had more than one marriage result this way. Meeting up is an inevitable, but starting threads or posting in them strictly to try to meet up has a quite obvious purpose behind it and even if it doesn't is quite readily interpreted the wrong way they can lend you in hot water. I hope the worst that comes of it is it someone gets a warning or infraction in their posts deleted rather than people winding up in jail. This is the purpose of the rules in the first place.

just out of curiosity, how often do you encounter LE crawling on the boards? & how often do they request shit

Who knows? It would be a fair amount of effort to get fully integrated into the scene and do some kind of undercover bust, although this has happened at least a small number of times, but it would be incredibly easy to post inquiring or stating about a specific locale and trying to meet up and one or the other party being LE. Something I might do to pass the day if I were a bored LEO. I'd like to think that are rather vigorous enforcement of the rules prevents a lot of the stuff going on though which is exactly why the rules are there in the first place.

I wasn't necessarily criticizing you personally, I just wanted to point out that bringing up one's seniority here is not something that's going to do you any good. Sure you want to meet other "stamp collectors", but if you know this forum's in and out, you should know that hinting to any sort of "meet" is not allowed. Good luck in your research, I would try just getting out and explore your milieu.

This exactly. There are places out there that existed to facilitate junkie roll calls which exist to facilitate junkie meet ups which exist to facilitate drugs Chanda. This isn't one of them.

After living in Burlington, VT for the majority of my time over the past 3 or so years, I have so grown to miss the situation I used to deal with when I was living in Mass or Southern, NH. Lawrence was always great. The prices rarely fluctuated, the potency didn't fluctuate wildly and the dealers are professional. When you tell someone that your drug dealer has a good business model and customer service, you can tell that these qualities are something they would have otherwise never associated with drug dealers due to steretypes.

I (or someone) would always call ahead of time. The guys on the other end were always super-friendly, like in a way that doesn't seem normal when you're new to the game and ghettos and the hood etc. They treated me with more respect than society ever would. For those not familiar with the area, Lawrence is predominantly Dominican, while something like 70% of the total population is Hispanic. Not to mention punctuality. I mean seriously, people, myself included are late all the time. These guys rarely, if ever kept me waiting. In other words, everything was groovy.

It's so different dealing with people up here in Vermont. I've never had a habit or anything up here, but I've gotten high a few times. Most of the dealers are white (red flag) offering product 4 times the price one would pay in Lawrence, usually of lesser quality; stamp bags that are almost never sealed. I imagine things get better once one is further entrenched in the scene, but my experience was, when dealing with these white, junkie "dealers" there's always a chance that they're going to rob you, burn you, short you or whatever. It's like you have to be constantly on alert. Not to mention TIMING. White people have no concept of it and are perenially late. They just can't handle it. It makes finding and securing your drugs for the day, a full-day task.

People from Vermont have a vastly inflated view of how good their shit is, believe me. Given the prices, it doesn't matter how good the shit is.

interesting post KR - never been to vermont except to pass thru to montreal, but i always imagined it's be difficult to lock down a good connect & a contant stream due to how rural the area is. i wonder what the closest "hub" is, for those dealers to re-up from.

from what you described i feel lucky to be in the boston/north shore area. the "all day" task would drive me nuts

I thought that was a good read too. Vermont sounds a bit like upstate NY where the dope is copped from very professional Dominicans in Wash. Heights and then distributed by lazy junkie fuck whiteboys (and girls, too, most of whom are tricking on the side.) Getting dope be it a bag or a couple bundles was an 8-10 hour affair quite often altho we eventually met the dominicanos in the hub of the local distribution network who were giving the goods to.most of the white trash middlemen then shit was gravy. Other whiteboys were doing the drive to and from the city themselves but mostly at a small scale to support their own habit, they were 3/4 of the time either unreachable or dry but often had the best shit

@ SKL - have you lived in NYC your whole life? just curious if you find the quality to be superior compared to other locations. i've always heard that it being right next to a port city that it can't be beaten.

also, is it strictly stamps? or can you get weight just as easily (corner bags, whatever it may be)? lastly, curious about if delivery is a common service, or if it's out-and-about copping. if i had the ability i'd totally go for delivery, but it's super rare in my area. only have one connect who will do it but i don't live in his specific city anymore (which sucks, because it was great convenience-wise and didn't cost any extra than if i'd hoofed it lol)

Originally grew up in rural upstate NY, where conditions as I mention were a lot like what the poster in Vermont described. Dope was always fire though if bags sometimes short due to tampering by middlemen. Street level transactions in NYC are always bags, although sometimes grams are on offer but this is actually kind of a red flag unless you really trust your source; branded stamps are also a form of quality assurance: they may be tampered with but were this done on any scale by an organization, it would invite retaliation from the organization that stamped the bags at the first place. The bagging and stamping goes on at a fairly high level, bags can be bought by 1, 10, 100, 1000 at least if not more with price adjusted accordingly. If you are quite connected you may get raw, more likely in NJ probably, but generally it's all bags all the time here which is a good thing. Some relatively low level dealers do get it by weight and bag it up themselves, the resulting bags are often blank, sometime even untaped (still bound together with rubber bands in bundles), sometimes with bright colors. Some of the best, and some of the worst, has been in bags with no stamps at all, including what I was getting from this delivery service I had which was super convenient, if a bit pricey, and the dope consistently average. Unfortunately eventually I got some tainted bags that resulted in a very nasty abscess which got me thinking enough to get on bupe.