• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Wow this thread is soooo dead again...where the fuk is everyone??? I'm still here; somewhat clean but on subs right now. Peeps gettin' popped left and right these days...seen a bust on WWLP that scared me a bit cause I know two of the ppl...a neighbor whom is supposed to be on methadone but guess they're playing on the fence, haha and a person whom I dated their sister back in the day didn't even recognize them only after a second look. Well I consider myself lucky to be on subs even tho I hate that orange taste (yuck!!!) But it's better than being strung out and the longer I'm taking them the less cravings and obsessive thoughts I get...Anyways hope everyone's ok and doing the right thing...let's hear from y'all sometime!!! Peace, RaZ

Hey Raz I'm still around. Been doing the same old shit. Been copping the darknights which are the same as iron Man 2s. Very good. Got some 100% pures today and fire coke.

Just check-in in. Still doing good haven't done Nothn since last post. This is the hardest time of year for me definitely, but extradorinary people have to deal with extradorinary circumstances. And I def have it in me to be great so I know that this shit is just a challenge in the way to being a better individual. Hope everyone doing good and it's starting to get cold hope everyone can get warm this winter. The clinic in holyoke ND Springfield Def got beds open if u start call-in either now or in a few weeks b4 the holidays start. B safe everyone crazy times we are inas always and an even crazier game.

It deletes my fuckn post cis my phone is a piece of flaming fresh horse shit. But anyways, not sure if it works for everybody but if u wanna get ur head in a more reflective collected place anybody ever try ecstacy? I got some pills in holyoke as kind of a one off type deal and I shit u not I smoked a lil weed and I feel real relaxed, kinda wavy like a low dose trip almost. I Def feel psychedelics and hallucigonevs Def can b useful in combating addiction so its interesting to see how this effects me. Not like what I expected I thought I would b dancing or some shit but it's quite nice actually strangely calming like medication. Crazy lol

Just check-in in. Still doing good haven't done Nothn since last post. This is the hardest time of year for me definitely, but extradorinary people have to deal with extradorinary circumstances. And I def have it in me to be great so I know that this shit is just a challenge in the way to being a better individual. Hope everyone doing good and it's starting to get cold hope everyone can get warm this winter. The clinic in holyoke ND Springfield Def got beds open if u start call-in either now or in a few weeks b4 the holidays start. B safe everyone crazy times we are inas always and an even crazier game.
Yes Providence Definitely has beds. I was there this week.

WTF...this thread dies a lot lately...guess we need to get back to doing drugs so we have a lot of conversations, haha jk

Lol I know their just isn't a lot of heads who post on here. Iron man's 2 are the same as sleepy giant and darknights, but I've been seeing more Ironman 2s past few days. Those are the best bags in the area Imo. Muscle dope has been going around and was terrible at first but did get a little better. Funny thing on Reddit (another page similar to this) they are getting the same stamps in Paterson NJ. I know we get a lot of stuff from there but just thought it was interesting. Emojis are trash I heard, Montana's are pretty damn good last time I had them. When I first bc got them they weren't that good but now they are. Powers are ok, nothing special tho either. Game of thrones mix up yellow and are good, but I'm thinking maybe fent bc of the way it mixes up. It looks like a clear ish yellow. I've been getting some good hard lately too. Hope this helps. Holyoke-springfield area.

This site definately has gone down hill. What up RaZ? I've been on subs for about a year now. The sad thing is, my quality of life was much better when I was doin stuff. I had a job, pretty decent job. I just did my thing went to work, bought my shit. No drama. Then the plant closed down and I'm not transferring to upstate New York. I decided to just take unemployment for awhile. I have a condition with my back which was under control, but since I've been lying around, it's gotten a lot worse, especially without some skag. Doctors won't even prescribe me anything close to helping with the pain. The meds help a little, but nothing works as good as old fashioned opiates. They cure what ails ya! I just find it funny that I had a life when I was doing dope and a job and a car. Now that I'm off of it, I basically lay in bed all day, broke and not being able to sleep at all.

Holy shit my bros!!! This morning my neighbor gave me some new shit he just copped and usually he gets straight-ol dope and it was good and I was feelin good raking his yard so I finished up and walked home...then I woke up in my brother's room with no idea how the fuck I got there!!! I remembered that I did the dope and I was itching to get totally fucked up so i popped a metropolol 25mg and a hydroxizine pamoate 50mg...idk my brother takes them for anxiety and somethin else. totally crazy mixing meds like that and I've noticed that i have been getting a bit reckless...need to chill. I blacked out two or three times and also felt at times like I was goin to lose my mind. I'm like wtf is goin on so I texted my neighbor about the shit he gave me...turned out to be fent and i never tried it before!!! No wonder!!! He also told me another tester he had ended up in the ER...Damn...

Now I'm scared to go to sleep tonite fearing what could happen...I feel okay atm...hope this shit gets out of my system quickly and i'm NEVER FUCKING DOING THAT AGAIN!!! God saved me I feel...anyone else go through something like that???

U gotta b careful mixn that shit brother a lot of ppl fall out just tryna top off that high and make it perfect. If u feel urself start in to go out try and stay up as long as u can, ur chances of going out in ur sleep go down a lot if u let the shit kinda wear itself out in ur body u feel me? It's not fun tryna to fight the nod but if ur scared of going out its better to b alert even if u gotta fight it

Also Ya the game of thrones I heard were good, Montana's jump up and down like good one bun and the next one u don't even feel it. I don't know what the fuck is up with that but they been like that for a min, the good ones are great but I mean literally out the same fucking pack u get the next bundle and it's like nothing. Def weird

yeah still here alive and kicking although not kickin, lol...still on subs but they don't help the psych issues. Lots of garbage around plus ppl getting busted left and right. Don't know why I keep doin the shit but last week went to one of my guys and got some stuff with possibly fent in it. My bro got sooooo fucked up he couldn't walk or talk had to drive us home and when we got there I hit him with some narcan and he snapped out of it, very scarrry...so I went and got some more for just in case but I doubt i'll get more of that fent, supposedly the dude flushed it away...highly doubt that but who knows!! Soooooo I'm checkin in and waiting to see if anyone else reports...until then Happy Holidays!!! RaZ

Yep alive still doing the same thing copping from the usual suspects. The other day my girls Bro got ran down on leaving a very popular spot in South Holyoke 530 am just be careful out there.

ran down as in run over by a car or busted by the piggies?? Either way hope he's OK...

I hear that. Springfield been crazy lately. My boy w the ironman2 got busted, so I been getting these wack ass ones, ride or dies. Time for a break maybe if I gotta keep getting these weak ass shit. But it's so hot not tryna cold cop lol b safe eveey1

bad shit goin round in Palmer, MA....IronMan 2s laced with fent....Check out 22 news when u can...ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!!!