• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Well Happy Frickin' New Year to all my BL buddies!!! Hope yours start off great...I was very suprised this morning when I went to the bathroom and noticed my brother noddin' big time. i'm like WTF...turns out while I was sleeping he got a suprise visit from one of our dealers who gave him a bun...NICE!! So he gives me 3 to start off my day with a BANG!! haha anyway hope y'all have a great day!!!

Nope, haven't tried those yet...mainly Bad Bunnies, Balenciagas and New York Cities...that is all...:X

The balenciagias i got in the summer were top 5 worst i ever had lol, how are new york cities ? I had bad bunny a handful of times they were ok but all rush no legs

idk about you but the Balencigas really aren't too bad could use a bit longer legs...The BBs are pretty good imo and an addition of a k-pin tops it all off wit a beer. %)=D

I was getting the frosted flakes bc they were so so good, but the newer batch isn't AS good, so ive just been getting the 12/24 but the SpongeBob's aren't bad either, and they are huge. Exit 3 pretty good too. I think the mortal Kombat are better than before now too.

Yea spongebobs were pretty good, I got 12 24 earlier today very good, havent come across exit 3 i feel like in awhile, rolexs aren't really good, not bad but not as good as other ones out, untaped frosted flakes are good to, havent tried taped ones yet

I'm guessing it depends where u are cause some stamps that are great here are shitty there and vice versa...right now for me the Balenciagas and Bad Bunnies are pretty good imo...or maybe I'm hooked on garbage. haha...I'll tell ya one thing, the other day I did about 5 or 6 Bunnies and a while later 5 Balenciagas and fuck I was nodding big time accoding to my brother...told me I had opened up a few bags on a mirror and practically had my face on the mirror. I don't recall this but why would he lie about this?? Must have been "wicked jammed" hunh?? hahaha

Well this was a hell of a day...spent all damn day waiting on a dealer who occasionally fronts me. Called him this morning around 10am to see if he could do something for me...tells me to give him a break he's working on something so then starts the wait. By noon my nose is drippin, sneezing my ass off and just plain lethargic...didn't want to do a damn thing but lie there watching Netflix. Tried to eat a little something but you know how that goes...in one way, out the other...Must have spent the afternoon between the bed and the can. Called him back around 5 and I get an earful about how he still hasn't gotten anything...so back to bed and Netflix...Thank God for internet and Netflix, haha...So by 8pm I'm pretty sure nothing's going to happen...and with no kind of comfort meds like clonidine, trazodone, subs or anything at all, I'm already dreading the night ahead. so after a couple hours of tossing, turning and occasionally running to the toilet I've reached my limit and am ready to slit my wrists (kidding)...Then by a miracle of God he finally calls me at 11:45 to go to his house. Don't have a car so that's a 30 minute walk there and back...it's cold out but luckily no wind so it was tolerable...Finally got back home about 1:15 with a couple bags of new stuff called Melaza...pretty good imo and I was soooo glad to finally shoot up and find blessed relief...a day like this hasn't happened in a while and i'll tell ya...when i get my subs refilled on Wednesday I'm going to save at least 10 of them so this doesn't repeat itself...That's about it so I'm going to enjoy this little buzz while i can...not going to sleep it away like usual...So Peace out my friends and I'm OUT!!!

Raz it will work itself out...always does. I'm trying to work on something now too. I got Taliban untaped they aren't bad, same for Rolex also untaped.

It sure does Farrakhan...sittin here pretty jammed with the Balenciagas which is the only thing I can get a hold of right now. They're not bad u jus have to do like 6 to 8 at once to feel anything haha...this morning I was kinda worried cause i had no funds and no job scheduled but I have subs just in case there's no other options...then I get a phone call that puts $50 in my pocket in about 20 minutes. it's funny...the other day i'm telling my brother "it's gonna take a miracle to get through the week at this rate!!" I get paid weekly (WEAKLY) a lousy $60 cause I'm only working two days a week and he gets a check on the 3rd of the month (already broke so he says) but I believe he is buying packs and half-packs ( 1 pack=10 bundles) a couple times the last week and a half and just holding out on me like a total dick. Whenever I get a hold of some dough or dope I ALWAYS hook him up and it seems like he's goin broke a lot sooner than usual; so of course my first thought is that he's coppin behind my back but have no proof...OH well anyways same ol' shit diff day my friends and i'll check in later ons...

What up my peeps?? Still here on a Snowy Sunday having a brewski and waiting for the Saints-Rams game to start...This morning I had to go on a mission to pick up a bun of Bio-Hazard bags...Damn dealer is too lazy to shovel himself out to do a deal so I had to walk about 25-30 min thru slushy heavy snow in the street cause of course they don't shovel out the sidewalks Thanks Springfield DPW...Get there and his wife asks me to shovel the front so they could get out...After banging 3 BHs I shoveled not only the front but I shovel a path from the front door to the door of his car. Figure if I go the extra mile I could get something for my trouble...Know what I get?? A "Thanks" and of course I bought the last of what he had so he has to re-up to see anything...well I'll check in later and let u know what happened...for now Peace Out my Brothas!!!;)

Was just watching the pats game.

On topic: got wicked jammed last weekend in a tent in the woods off of a major train station in Boston. Made it a goofball and had my first legitimate nod - only did a point each with 40cc water. I would have these day dreams then wake up from them, feel like i was falling of my chair, and talking very quietly. All in all, i didn't like the experience, and prefer my uppers, but had to report to my MA niggas.

Be good.
madness00