• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Hey folks, im from CHI area, but I advise you to take a look at the Chicago dope thread. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/756978-Chicago-dope-thread/page56 . I've recently outed a few law enforcement/ task force members who are trying to meet up with people locally. You should assume the same thing is happening near you. Stay safe. Check the task force jurisdiction boundaries in your area, educate yourself, and be aware. These dope threads are super hot, and just CRAWLING with LEOs

U guys are a trip out there in chitown! We gotta pretty solid little community over here. It's somewhat easy to tell who's who if u use common sense. Glad I don't gotta cop in Chicago man...follow the post history bro, mines is the evolution of a Junkster lol

Haha! Tommy my man what's up bro! Good looks on that gear bro, I'm gonna be flossin next time I got a party or function to attend!

Massnoddsquad good see u havin a brick day bro ;) niccce... Hope it's fire bro!

Whats up my friends havin an awesome day today copped a brick and couldnt be happier!
one thing that would sure worry me if I copped a brick how fast I would burn that through that fucker.. 10G's, right? just making sure we are on the same page.

anyone who shoots w/ me always says they've never seen someone shoot the one I do (I am sure many of us "online" junkies do the same). but there is hardly a break for me when it comes to shooting; ill grab a G or 2 and those fuckers have to be gone ASAP! I either have to catch the "buzz" I expect or its just a no go. even tho some people tell me I sky high but a majority of the time I am by myself and its just so damn hard to actually stop.

one day I gotta give it a shot (truly a shot) but not anytime soon; doing too good with this suboxone thing to just fuck it all up to go on the bender of a lifetime.

thought I'd check in since I haven't been here a bit...What's new Nod Squad??? hahaha like that one...not much happening my way been just dealin with a bunch of GAHBAGE...Rolex, Armani, Gucci, Louis Vitton...all the designers are total shit...gets u off "E" but that's all; have yet to run across anything worth writing home (or here for that matter, ha) about. Neighbor with the brown is waitin on some been a while in the meantime had the Armanis or Rolex and I can boot 5 in a shot and feel a 1/2 sec rush if it can be called a rush...then my nose drips non-stop and start sneezing like I hadn't done anything. Sooo fuckin' tired of all this garbage floating around I'm even goin to get on Subs to see how that goes...saw "Intervention" the other night and they had these two brothers from Westfield...local boyz first time I see any dopers from my neck of the woods...those guys were a trip...kinda reminded me of me and my bro cause one snorts and the other bangs and one's a quiet family guy and the other is a straight up hustler and does just about anything to score...well I'm not that bad I have my hustle goin on but mostly I work odd jobs for my daily fix...but as I said the dope I'm getting is just teaser dope that after u do some you're fiendin for more almost instantly!!! Kinda wish but don't really some of that fent dope comes round heah... On a sad note my best friend/running buddy/neighbor passed away from lung cancer along with a huge tumor in his brain that was fucking him up big-time putting pressure on the part of his brain that controls sleep so he was like good one minute and next he was asleep kinda like noddin on dope but he was clean cause he was in the hospital for weeks...they were doin radiation treatments on the tumor to shrink it so it would stop affecting his balance (always dizzy) and the sleepiness so they could start the chemo...terrible!!! He did like 6 rad treatments and just said NO MORE!!! can't take it no more just give me somethin for the pain and leave me be...so they moved him to some kind of nursing home type place and basically put him in a bed and fed him morphine four or five times a day. He just started wasting away before my eyes and it got to the point that he stopped eating and was in a type of daze he knew you were there but all he could do was mumble and stare blankly ahead...got too much for me to see him like that I last saw him some day last week but we all figured he had some time left...but I got the 12:20am call from his mom that he passed away Monday night around 11:15pm. I'm still kind of in shock that he's really gone...my best bud Wavy Davy...gonna miss him soooo much man...well didnt' mean to bring down the thread but I was just telling y'all how my life's goin lately and it's not good at all... Well my friends take care and be careful out there Nod Squad!!! RaZ

Well figured id stop in and see how my ppl are!! Lol I'm glad you like the gear cliffy ,u def. Got hooked up my man. But that's what we do....we look out for each other man. Ppl need to realize we r all in ths big shitshow called life together man lol. Hey razkal!! How ya been bro? Ya fucin trash everywhere bro. I'm in Westside by the mall and we been gettin Nike, Wendy's, ar15, and bugattis and the Wendy's and nikes are the better of the bunch but wtf is goin on w this quality issue?! Its nuts man...u gotta do five like u said to get that lil rush...my pockets are dggin it lol ugh gotta love this game man. Well hope you are all safe n just wanted to drop in real fast

I think I am at the point where dope barely does a thing anymore; its the "good stuff", too. its all the fent but its not doing what it once was. I just dont "feel" it anymore, who knows. I know we are all still chasing a high but man, that high is so far away its a waste; I legit feel better nowadays at 6MG bupe/day rather than shooting a G+ of dope/fent/day. I feel better somewhat "sobahhhh" than I do high.

anyone else getting all fent all around town or is it just downtown/Boston area? its what I've noticed lately/heard lately.

either way, I truly think if you use for too long the dope LEGIT STOPS WORKING because I gave up and so did the dope.

Bupe is actually one of the strongest opiates out there man. That shit is no joke and has a crazy ass half life. I switch back n forth so I dont go "outta control" ....its risky but if u know ur body you can switch with no discomfort. However if you don't know what you are doing you can induce crazy precip was..so if you reading this be careful lol its ashame I have to put in a lil mini disclaimer in my post. Lol that's the world these days! Hence why I do drugs haha

Damn and you guys are complaining about getting fent out there? Fuck...throw some of that out way out west lol the shit out here could sure use a lil fent!!! Lol

Damn and you guys are complaining about getting fent out there? Fuck...throw some of that out way out west lol the shit out here could sure use a lil fent!!! Lol
you ain't kiddin' bro...no fent out our way in the Field the dope here or at least the stuff I can get without too much drama is all SHIT!!! Don't even know if it's actual heroin or some shitty analogue or fake stuff...

Thx for the heads up on the rolexs raz
I was just about to get some but now I'm gonna try to stick to the Aks if possible...

Right bro ,I've been getting some ok shit buy nothing even close to how it use to be ya kno? This shit crazy right cliffy?!

Yeah bro shit is nuts! Just got some Aks so I'm gonna see how that goes but I can't afford to get high so it's just heroin maintanence for now I guess. Looks like that sub u gave me might come in handy soon bro so thx a lot! Gonna be a long week or so :(

Fuck man no good bro...idnhelp but into day by day bro yo just tried trap queen bags ...fire!!! Best since hollywoods bro!!! I swear it wad so nice to have something that gave me a crazy rush...yo we may get lucky n they be the nee ones around....never kno with these ppl bro nbyo when u do that sub wait till you see really sick and only take like a quarter or half dont take it too early and go into precips....they say wait till u can't take the sickness to take the sub. Or go get a shitload of immodium and grapefruit juice ....bro I swear on everything I love immodium takes away 90% of th sickness ...it really is amazing ...shits a hidden miracle drug b I swear by the shit in emergency situations lol

even w/ fent there is a limit; I piss dirty and it comes back just fent nowadays; also, the dudes who get busted in these parts (Lynn) are just getting caught smuggling fent; its becoming a home made type thing but who knows. it was a punch in the face at first and was great for a while but after using fent for close to a year its become a NOTHING; just like dope did. what was once 10 shots is now 3-4 shots, maybe more. but its just not the same feel anymore. I legit feel better just sober nowadays. just dont NEED it like I once did, so thats a good thing, right? plus I am at an all time low on Suboxone which is nice.

but if I had to choose I'd take fent over dope/brown. I remember my dude didnt have fent and I was shooting .5 shots of brown - biggest waste of time.

There are bags floating around called trap queen w a blue stamp.....if you can get em then get em they're awesome. I think they are mostly fent. And they give you that nice rush that these other bags around just don't do. I'm rocking a decent ha but and I blast two of em and I am smoked off my ass so get em while they good bcu know once the dealer hears they good they will step on it to make more.....assholes lol

I KINDA wish there were bags around Boston/northshore so I have an idea of what I get but my dude has the same stuff ALWAYS it seems.

is the stuff you get PURE WHITE - coke type white? do you cook or just power and then needle? anything left in that spoon? just wondering how pure youre getting. I have next to nothing left when taking from spoon; I STILL sometimes run a flame just to get it even more pure/ready to rock. always been good so cant complain but not enjoying like I once was. its been fent for sure since my drug tests come back fent. I am shocked its so different just an hour away considering all arrest around here are fent this, fent that but I hear NOTHING from up your way. I actually live IN THE CITY and havent seen brown in a bit or heard of brown around these parts but I only work w/ 1 or 2 peeps so I dont get much of a variety but know a bunch of junkboxes who say the same for whats around here.

It's like there's no real dope North of NYC,xcept maybe Hartford and south.Around here it's just flat out fentanyl analogue greed.