• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

But I always hook ppl up for it, the older i get the more i appreciate peace of mind even if it costs a bit. Plus spending the night in a jail cell isn't good for nobody lol

Tho that being said some blocks in yoke are damn near open air lol, a couple hours walking around you'll find what ur looking for or at least someone normally asks lol

I have lots of numbers, but I was in a situation where my girlfriend had to go to work and no one was picking up so I just went down there and was waiting around. I ended up going to a phone connect anyways but it took a while. Yeah some spots are pretty much open air but they won't just just anyone. I don't like going to them though bc it's always so hot, cops literally just drive around in circles picking off people bc the city is so small.

These were untaped. Garbage. All white powder like very white. I also got the street fighters today and they were actually decent. Much much better than the last time I had them.

That sucks damn bro. Got untaped bad bunnies that were very good yesterday. And fires actually but i thought they were much better a few weeks ago. Not garbage by any means but by no means as potent as before.

Been getting Bad Bunnies but to me they're like ehhhh so-so, the same guy gets Deadlines and those are pretty good but imo the Sweet Dreams I get from another source are the best around to me...

I wonder how many of mybloodshoteyes's posts are in this thread.

=D

And how many different strains, or whatever, of Fenty are there?!

Is it OTC?