• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

thats how I roll w/ mine.. but its too bad those guys got picked up cuz all those in the delivery will now have to go out and cop and thats such a hassle in my eyes.

^Springfield is dope paradise. Hispanic run business, prompt service, bargain basement prices. If I were you, I'd hit the bus terminal and take the line to Holyoke. If you can represent yourself well and not look like a target, you can cop oodles of cheap bundles. There seems to be a small, yet distinct difference in quality between Springfield and Holyoke. I interpret this as, white people going to the predominantly spanish Holyoke and bring back the dope - stomped slightly - to the marginally "whiter" area of Springfield.

I took the train down there to visit my girl and "got lost" in Springfield for an entire day and was doing things that my girl would certainly not condone.

I'd neve.. I have FIRE and the way its brought to me, its WORTH THE FUCKING PRICE, man. and like I said, its truly fucking FIRE and I NEVER say shit like that.

It's been so long since I got FIRE, basically it's eh to ok out this way, no fire tho. I wish!:)

Chelsea dude getting popped, huh? I guess he was part of their South Shore delivery service. I used to cop there back in late 2011-Summer 2012. I still say I've gotten the best dope and bang for the buck in Lynn. The 3 cities I've had connects based out of have been Lynn, Lawrence and Chelsea. All 3 have heavy domincan/spanish populations.

I've heard of people getting dope for crazy cheap in lawrence, but I'm not sure if there people were telling the truth. I know you can get great prices anywhere depending on who you know. I actually forgot I used to get some really cheap grams in Jamaica Plain when I was getting treated at Shattuck Hospital.

^Springfield is dope paradise. Hispanic run business, prompt service, bargain basement prices. If I were you, I'd hit the bus terminal and take the line to Holyoke. If you can represent yourself well and not look like a target, you can cop oodles of cheap bundles. There seems to be a small, yet distinct difference in quality between Springfield and Holyoke. I interpret this as, white people going to the predominantly spanish Holyoke and bring back the dope - stomped slightly - to the marginally "whiter" area of Springfield.

I took the train down there to visit my girl and "got lost" in Springfield for an entire day and was doing things that my girl would certainly not condone.
U think it would actually be that easy for a girl?

rats truly deserve to drop dead. thats just a true RAT right there.. but its one thing if a person KILLS or does something terrible to your fam, and you have nothing to do about it, then by all means do what needs to be done, but when it comes to drugs, and stash houses, etc, its all rat shit cuz no one wants to do time.

when I got picked up in 04 with 300 OC 80's by the feds, they brought me in and gave me all bullshit. I told them if they get me out I could lead them to the dude where I pick up thousands from. well, they let me out that day and told me to make sure to check in, etc. I went home that day, told my parents what happened, had all my boys come over (used another phone, not mine, and called their houses, not cells) and had everyone over to tell them what was up and how to play it out. next day I went back and told them I changed my mind. well, they put me away from there, but fuck them and fuck all the rats who do that cuz it was ME WHO GOT SET UP BY SOME FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NAMED SALAR - scumbag Salar - he's from MA if anyone knows him. I havent seen the kid since the day he set up an undercover buy; that fucking piece of shit deserves to drop dead cuz I had to do 3yrs (got out after 1.5 cuz fed laws changed) but my total time w/ feds was close to 7 between pretrail, jail and parole.

Just got popped twice in the span of about 4 days. I've gone years without catching cases and one is total bullshit because me and my boy had absolutely nothing on us, so I have no idea why we got charged. I'll beat that one. Now I'm stipulated for random urines by the court, so I think I'm making the jump to methadone, I just don't care anymore.

Motherfuckers are really starting to bring the hammer down, out there. Be careful.

rats truly deserve to drop dead.

Correct. When I got popped over the weekend, the detectives were basically asking me to become a C.I. but they were very cryptic with their language. They asked me if I had anyone in my phone, a "back up" that I could set up and take down. They wanted houses, and were talking crazy shit, like me giving info on people walking around with firearms and other bizarre scenarios. They're like can you "meet with someone right now?" I'm like, what are you asking me? To make a controlled buy? They're like yeah, see how do you know about that? I'm like because I'm in the know, I'm out here, I know the score. Motherfucking snitches are out there and you have to stay alert and aware. When I told them no, they brought the wagon, but I bailed out anyway. Fucking pigs.

Correct. When I got popped over the weekend, the detectives were basically asking me to become a C.I. but they were very cryptic with their language. They asked me if I had anyone in my phone, a "back up" that I could set up and take down. They wanted houses, and were talking crazy shit, like me giving info on people walking around with firearms and other bizarre scenarios. They're like can you "meet with someone right now?" I'm like, what are you asking me? To make a controlled buy? They're like yeah, see how do you know about that? I'm like because I'm in the know, I'm out here, I know the score. Motherfucking snitches are out there and you have to stay alert and aware. When I told them no, they brought the wagon, but I bailed out anyway. Fucking pigs.

Cops can be so condescending it is all you can do to not vomit on the freshly polished boots that they hardly need to wear because in their jobs they don't do shit that requires wearing boots

How would you know what a controlled buy is? Like its some Super Secret police trick that only genius detectives could think up. Oh my god, that is really just the epitome of police thinking they are so savvy and acting so superior in knowledge on a subject you probably know way more about than they do.

I mean that beyond clever of the police, that they would have you call a dealer and bust him after the deal went down. And the amazement that someone who isn't in the polic department could possibly have an idea what is a 'controlled buy'.

@BostonBrown. Yeah man its crazy like if youre gonna be in the game like tht u should know how it goes. Thts why i hate ppl who wanna do dope then when they get pinched they wanna rat out every dealer they know it just fucks it up for everyone else most of the time the pigs wont do shit n try and scare u with jail time just keep ya mouth shut and it'll be good

Chelsea dude getting popped, huh? I guess he was part of their South Shore delivery service. I used to cop there back in late 2011-Summer 2012. I still say I've gotten the best dope and bang for the buck in Lynn. The 3 cities I've had connects based out of have been Lynn, Lawrence and Chelsea. All 3 have heavy domincan/spanish populations.

I've heard of people getting dope for crazy cheap in lawrence, but I'm not sure if there people were telling the truth. I know you can get great prices anywhere depending on who you know. I actually forgot I used to get some really cheap grams in Jamaica Plain when I was getting treated at Shattuck Hospital.

five-zero a bund in Lawrence. can sometimes grab 2 for eight zero.

but right now even for the around here price there is some serious FIRE out there; never got a G and was capable of shooting 5 shots. not even when I first went to the needle they would get me 5 shots. heavy fent but still its just a different hit than usual; white as a mofo and nothing in that spoon. look like fucking light milk in a spoon.

sucks havin those 22 keys taken off the street, noticed a lot of the product seized was fent.... it should be obvious to everyone that some amount of fent is in most dope in the MA/NH region.
SWIM had to source from RI in order to avoid it because it has become so prevalent in MA

you dont like the fent, huh? or just worried when it comes to the shots? I am having a better time w/ this fent shit; last drug test I took came back 80/20 fent/dope but as I just mentioned I am getting fucking FIRE right now. one shot and I am flying fucking high as a kite; def. something I enjoy although I am only using about once a week cuz I am on bupe but its blasting right through 8MG bupe 12hrs later.

personally i enjoy the stronger shit, i know i can take it but SWIM is afraid if they send it on to the fiends they could push it to far and OD

well, the good thing is since I lost my car I have my "friend" grab it sometimes for me; shes a sniffer so she always lets me know how good the dope is, etc. but since shes a sniffer its much different but still gets a hard hit and knows the deal; so she always lets me know so I have a heads up how good it is. shes also really good "friends" w/ the dude who gives it to us, so she gets all "inside" info, lol