• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Well round heah I've been getting Black Panthers, Power and Bad bunnys which are pretty damn good imo...=D

Its gotta be just me cuz everyone likes the bad bunnies but I barely felt them, the capital murders are really good tho

Hey guys I'm finally back around after a rough past year and a half of jail and unstable living. Finally off probation which is a great feeling.

Just got back on methadone but I'm keeping my dose low. I've copped 1 coke and 1 dope one day a week for the past month which is nice but the cravings to do coke still hit me hard at times. I also drink a few 16oz beers everyday and will take very small hits of weed out of my one hitter at night. I've made 1G of weed last me a week like that.

The weed is sure as hell a lot safer than that needle brother, I got a case myself they just keep continuing it, keep your head up bro gotta stay on a positive trajectory

The weed is sure as hell a lot safer than that needle brother, I got a case myself they just keep continuing it, keep your head up bro gotta stay on a positive trajectory

qft. I commented to the weekly support group I attend at my drug service provider, which mainly consists of alcohol dependants, that I feel as if I am cheating some weeks. Although I often make the effort to avoid heroin for a week or two I often highlight that I feel I have it easier in many ways to those who have serious trouble drinking, as I smoke weed most weekends and therefore, unlike the others to whom it is generally ethanol or bust, I still get to twist my cap with a combination of cannabis and benzodiazepines.

However, this week, the social worker moderating the group made the same point as mybloodshoteyes - its all relative and while I know my brain needs a total rest I cannot judge myself too harshly for my cannabis use at present as it is of course much safer than injecting heroin and when it catches my head right, it is just as satisfying. The perfect stone from ganja is IMO as good as any drug experience I have ever had. This week it's a new one he hasn't had before - 'Choc Ice' he called it, perfect for that Sunday summer afternoon...

chocolatekushSLIDE11.jpg

This appears to be the stuff/\/\

Dude I would love to find the perfect strain that makes you feel like you just shot up a couple bags...used to smoke in my younger years but it just makes me paranoid and I feel like i'm going to lose my mind or die. Now I hear there's different strains that you can custom grow that I wouldn't have to worry bout going schitzo...any one I should try? Don't know too much about it...8o

it's called Wax? Or whatever, and smoke it with one of those small blowtorches? Guess I'll ask my nephew; he's growing a couple plants he might know... Thanks dude!!! Keep safe and keep in touch...=D

It's the First of the Month=D...for all da SSI and SSDI recipients to go and get fuuuuuuuuuucked uuuuuuuuup!!! Wish I could get a check every month like sum ppl I know who claim mental issues and are just addicts who know how to manipulate the system. I have to bust my ass every day hustling to get my daily fix...Some say you can claim depression and addiction as your problems and get a check on the First of the Month....IDK...can you??