• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Man, I need to go to Boston...cause it's dry as a bone around here...None of my guys are holding which sucks!!! A friend gave me a Gabapentin and a klonopin so I'm feelin loopy but took a clonidine this morning so I'm not sick...8o

This was in yoke tho. Honestly I feel like I get better shit and more consistency from yoke compared to springfield but just my experiences , im sure its all who you know, but for me good shit in springfield is an exception not the rule lol. Just personal experience tho

King of diamonds are trash. Rolex are average, blue magic fuckin suck, Anuella are "meh" . I feel like with rare exception most if not ALL taped bags have been shitty the past 2 months. Generally if they taped I errr on the side of caution and dont get them lol but thats only recently

Its good to see some quality brown out here in Boston these days.

What are the chances this Boston quality brown heroin is Afghani???

Sure it could be Mexican or Colombian dope but heroin from Afghanistan is known as the worlds best.

I also haven't seen anything brown in ages...funny story my dealer came by and picked me up so he could re-up with my cash to add to whatever he had. Waited a while at the Dunkin til he finally shows... he gets out of the car and went over to them, small talk and bullshitting for like 10 minutes while I'm sweatin it out cause I'm feeln like shit and there's po-po passing by...I really fucking hate that shit...he comes back and we took off. Guess he copped a half-pack (5 Buns)and hands me 12 stamp bags(Miami Heat). Fuck it I pulled out my stuff and banged 3 while he's oveer there sniffing. Got to admit they were pretty good cause after the 8 sec rule kicked in and I felt them right away...Then he wants me to help him clean the inside of his car, which I had no porblem with ...worked at a car wash for years detailing so we got busy he cleaned the drivers side and I did the pass side. Whoo, after sliding the seat back there's two buns sittin there. I cuffed those with the quicknessand kept vacuuming. bam, one,two,three loosies also cuffed and that was about it. Drove me home and I was the happiest mothafucker ...The other buns were Empires and Sweet Dreams...so as I'm typing this I'm noddin like mad (Wicked Jammed, ha). Today was a good day my bros...hope you can experience some good days too...PEACE!!! RaZ

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the chances this Boston quality brown heroin is Afghani???

Sure it could be Mexican or Colombian dope but heroin from Afghanistan is known as the worlds best.

Idk im guessing its from Mexico i know this summer i heard that there was a big bust directly connecting Boston to Mexico. Its good brown but not anything that knocked my socks off. Just did a bag from him and it was good not quite as good as the other day though.
I still think the best i ever got was off white and i got it in SF and they claimed it was Persian. It was insanely expensive but knocked my socks off. I nodded out standing up in an elevator when i was on acid.

I hear you Razkal.. it's tough to keep right if other people are around to keep fueling the fire and your not strong enough mentally to not justify doing your thing.

I'm still doing my methadone, drinking and getinng Clonazepam on "the mile"

From Worcester to the East is all sandwich bag corners with varying amounts. Western MA is stamps. To reply to the guy who was asking.

Hey bloodshoteyes, I got those right now too (frosted flakes) untaped. Are yours taped? I find them similar to the older north faces, kinda mediciney taste, greyish powder goes dark brown with water. Same product as the supreme's, and Dopey''s I'm pretty sure.

Hey what's up guys, new to the thread been reading a lot lurking. Idk if there's an nh thread but I live there. Never copped buns or anything with special names, but that's up here in Manchester. Anyways on subbos and trying to kick this stuff but.. ya know same old song and dance.. the demon is strong, and his games so fun haha.. but nice to meet you all

Hey MustyBishhh...Welcome!!!...haven't seen a NH thread but hey...you could start one!!! Also on "subbos" haha...but usually I don't take them unless I have no other option. Rather play the demon's game...if you've seen my posts you know I've been at it for a loooong time and haven't learned my lesson yet...8)=D Anyways welcome again to our little MA thread...where u have to either be "wicked jammed" or just wishing you had some....hahaha jk

Thank you Raz. I'd still be playing his games but the night before Christmas Eve I had my boy grab me something, said it was fentanyl it was just CUTanyl. R.i.p me.. so decided to tough it out and hop on the stop signs so I didn't have a shitty Christmas. I'd start an nh thread but I'm not much of an influencer to get anything accomplished haha