• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

boys how we fucking doin?? I'm trying to get fucking jammed Guy in NH. I been scooping around here for a while(2 years to be exact lol) when I'm too lazy to go down to Mass. But a month ago I overdosed in Lawrence off of some bad dope. And then 4 days later overdosed AGAIN. PLEASE PLEASE if you are scooping from anywhere in Northern Mass-specifically the Lowell/Lawrence area BE FUCKING CAREFUL. There has been a string of overdoses in NH and I'm positive its Carfentanil laced with the Fentanyl/Heroin mix the is common in the NH/Mass area...

Anyone alive?looking dead in here .....
Same old stuff here ,buying weight in portland,mostly fent mix but does the trick for 30 secs...uggg love to find real dope someday soon..
B safe n stay away from the copers

Whatup Massholes ? Thinking out loud and I'm wondering if we'll ever get real dope (heroin) in the Boston area again. Fuckin white fent is really making me reconsider MMT,again*sigh*. Dammit,I fear the good old days are GONE,BABY GONE !!! SAD AF.

Wow, now there's a name I haven't seen in ages....So how ya been ToNY??? Was wondering what happened to ya; u know how this lifestyle is...u end up in jail, institutions or death!!! Glad to read from you dude, I've just been here occasionally and yeah this thread is very dead; hopefully it's cause ppl are getting straight and trying to get their shit together and so they don't want to read about dope and how good their stuff is...I know I wouldn't...lately I've been getting anxiety or panic attacks especially at night and after a lot of trying this and that I've come to the conclusion that it's the dope that's causing it. As much as I don't want to I'm going to have to stop getting high if it's just going to cause me to have an anxiety attack maybe two out of five times of using. I have no scripts for Xanax or Klonopin only getting them from acquaintances. If you've never had an attack it's the worst fucking feeling in the world...you get a feeling like you can't breathe and get pressure in your chest and u get thinking is it my heart?? Am I going to die?? When u start thinking like this it gets much worse...can't sleep much less even lie downto try and sleep it away, u feel as if you lie down and sleep you're not going to wake up again so I end up pacing around the house all night. If I sit up in a recliner I can doze off for minutes at a time and eventually it starts to go away...totally sux BIG TIME!!!

Anyways hope you're doing well and on the right path but if not be careful out there with all that fent going around...tc dude and Peace Out!!! RaZ

Hey Massholes...just me checkin in on a rainy cool Friday night...this morning I did my usual 5 bags of decent dope I get from a neighbor. Not bad but I wish I could just be satisfied with only that but as soon as I get back from my little part-time cleaning job in the AM I sit in front of my TV or PC and my mind starts going with wanna do more, wanna do more...even though lately when I actually cop some I start worrying about getting anxiety or panic attacks...which really do a number on my emotions and my sleep. I let my insurance lapse and now when I really want to go to detox or see a PCP so I could get a script for Klonopin or Xanax. Just been really feeling every ache and pain in my whole body. I've recently been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver and fatty deposits in my liver too. Just got done with the Harvoni Hep-C treatment but guess a bit too late and also sure I have problems with my heart from IV drug use for sooo long (out of 30 years of heroin use 20 years was IV). If I go to detox I'm going to have to go to sober living for years cause 30, 60 or 90 days won't be enough...Maybe I'm being paranoid but my body has been through soooo much abuse I'm scared of dying...yet I can't stop smoking or shooting up. I really Need Help but unless I straighten out my MassHealth I can't do jack shit.

^Man,I feel ya Raz.It sucks being an old junkie(speaking for myself) .The good old days are gone my friend. Good luck getting any kind of opi or benzo script anymore the way the news has been hyping this supposed "epidemic" the last few years or so.DEA's got all the doc's shittin their pants to write for anything,unless you're a cute 20 year old chick with a story and some tears.I did the Harvoni thing too,supposedly cured my Hep but to what end ? A few more years of wishing I could get high instead of just getting well ? At this point I'm more scared of sober living than I am of dying. I can see TPTB trying to "cure" the under 30 crowd but WTF should they care what us survivors have to do to stay normal.It's a fucked up world when you can't feel the way you need to just to function in this crazy "Brave New World".I hope they ALL get cancer and die. Sorry for the bitterness but after reading your post I had to vent. Good Luck with your shit.

Dude you really nail it a few times in your post...I've been using heroin now for 30 years from the age of 18 to the ripe old age of 48...pretty much the formulative years of my life...of anyone's life where you're figuring out what to do with your life from now on but you're too busy shooting up heroin and seeing if it's good or not!!! When u say " A few more years of wishing I could get high instead of just getting well ? At this point I'm more scared of sober living than I am of dying. I can see TPTB trying to "cure" the under 30 crowd but WTF should they care what us survivors have to do to stay normal.It's a fucked up world when you can't feel the way you need to just to function in this crazy "Brave New World" I can relate...why try to make a normal life whenthe foundation to it is totally shitty...if that makes sense at all...

Hope everyone still alive , been gettn them smoking aces iron man's and armanis, Armenia are trash tho but the iron man's are great my girl loves them. I liked the aces better. Be careful out there mad fent . Also yall heard about the 21k bags they found in springfield? Shit down a whole crew pike a month ago them 100k nd another 24k bags in yoke. Swear it's back to back all summer w big players getting hit. Plz b careful everyone let's make it another summer.

^Raz,you're absolutely right.Today's world has nothing to offer people like us at our age and history ? I'm sure EVERY junkie wishes we could turn back the clock and never started this shit but that horse has left the barn and has been turned into glue by now.At this point it is what it is,and the thought of getting sober and living with utter depression and nightly dope dreams IS more frightening than death itself.Science has proven that years of opiate use permanently alters brain chemistry, often to the point of no return.But TPTB only reference science when it suits their political agenda,and that's all it really comes down to is keeping the meat grinder running (Government dope profits and the prison industrial complex). So what are we to do,get "sober" and live out our "golden years" (I'm a bit older than you) in indifference and despair ? I can't,that's just existing,not living. I don't have the answer but I know what I have to do to keep from going insane as much as I detest it.The problem is that we're such a small population and considered not worthy of humane treatment,but that's just a commentary on how low a society we've become.The World is now ruled by a sociopathic elite(and elite wannabees) who will sell their souls to the devil himself to get to the top. Yet they claim that junkies lose their souls to the drug.Have fun in Hell,assholes.

I wish I could turn back to the clock to when I knew people here. Jesus F-- Christ, just moved back and everyone i knew has moved away or isn't touching it anymore. Now I'm sitting here wondering if I should chance it and go out looking on Mass Ave again by the clinics or The Bunker Hill projects.

If anyone can't find me here anymore it's because I was banned for being politically incorrect in Current Events & Politics. Is it any wonder this place has gone downhill so fast? It's being run into the ground by Euro-Fascist Hipsters who have turned it into their own private echo chamber.

I give up. Tried to cold cop today and almost got questioned and def got followed. I'm not doing that shit again. If anyone in MA wants to be a friend hit me up on PM. Will make it worth your while.

Someone from a different corner of the dark internet helped me out. Thanks to the Bostonians here for nada, you missed a free half g, 50 mgs valium, and 2 joints. Not hard to help people out guys, try being nice. I know that's hard for people from Boston (probably why I had to go out west), but at least try or respond to people when they ask for a helping hand.

Massholes.

hey Junkers what's snappening?? Well got a bit o' news...today is Day 6 of getting off the high horse haha srsly no fucking way I was going to do it cold turkey and my insurance had lapsed so I didn't want to wait for a bed at detox so I asked my sis and bro-in-law to help me so they took me in their home and I got hold of some clonidine and Immodium AD and said to myself shit here goes nothing...doing well but have had very little to no sleep since my last fix on Monday at 6:30am!!! Tried sleeping pills a few times to no damn effect maybe I just wasn't taking enuff of them but I don't want to get hooked on them shits...Two major reasons I decided to go for it is lately when I've been copping and fixing immediately after or an hour or two after I started having what I consider anxiety attacks out of nowhere...idk what the fuck is happening to me but it's scary!! First it was the Fine Chinas that were causing them but this other stuff I was getting didn't do that. well Monday when I booted up to go to work I got on the bus to go downtown and like 10 seconds of getting on I had to get off...must have looked like a fucking nut haha just blew 1.50 and ran off the bus cause I felt it creeping up on me...like a pressure in my chest not sharp pains just a pressure and I would get all worked up like am I going to have a heart attack?? Fuck me then I would have to breathe deep and walk around my neighborhood like them people u see on the streets talking to themselves...I'm ok, I'm ok It'll go away deep breath hand on my chest!!! I then decided to call my brother-in-law cause I didn't know who the fuck else to call. Anyways the second reason is I work for my brother-in-law cleaning a couple of bars and a restaurant Red robin...usually I just do Red and that's it takes me two hours and there's my fix money every day. Well he usually did the bars but now he's very sick his kidneys, liver and pancreas are getting bad and his back is shot... getting old too so the other day we were talking and he seriously told me listen U need to get your shit together and stop the dope cause I'm not going to be around sooner than later so I really need u to take care of your sister cause she's going to be a wreck when i'm gone...shit they've been married 37 years so yeah I believe him. Then he said to me you're going to have to move in my house and help your sister with the house and his cleaning business...I'll be basically inheriting this life so I need to be clean and do right. Anyways 30 yrs is long fucking enough with the heroin and I know I've done some damage to my body too his was from drinking...love that Bud Lite and Fireball docs told him he has to stop NOW but he hasn't...must admit since I've been here i'm drinking alongside him getting me thru the withdrawals but even drinking won't knock me out to sleep maybe an hour maybe ten minutes at a time...shit sux but It's going to be a while before my sleep gets back to normal...as I'm writing this it's like 3am and I'm here cause I just can't get into TV too restless I have to be doing something so typing all this is keeping me occupado...ran out of cigs earlier so I have to wait to go to work and get some on the way...that's next to kick but right now one damn habit at a time I think if I quit both I probably would go jump off a building or something heh heh...well I'm outie i'll post later in the week and keep y'allz in da loop see if I fuck up and go shoot a bag or two then croak....jk I feel good atm and don't crave it but psychologically thinkin about it and this no sleep shit has me a bit stressed...til laterz my fellow junkers well not me now at least haha...Peace!!!!