• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I been copping the same bags they connects in Holyoke. Blue magic, big 10, viper, Adidas. All pretty good. Been trying to cut back but you know how that is. Also been getting good hard round the same area. Very good. Hope everyone out there is doing ok.goodnight.

If your in Boston, a lot of junkies sit by Haymarket. Back Bay is a big place but is usually happening. Near the public library and all that. Fun stuff.

Right, so Boston, I already know where to go I just don't know the lingo, so a lil help on what to say cuz its always called boy where I am from?

Also is it bags or balloons?

I would assume ecp.

Anyways just need to know what to say so I can get it and get out safe and not ripped off, not paying someone to cop for me again cuz that let to me breaking someones shin and foot.

So what the fuck they call it here? The junkies here are fucking cunts.

Never mind on that.

It didn't take long to get a few solid plugs.

God damn the HR so good here my veins would still be good.

Shits fire out here. Still going on the scipt soon but I said God damn yo.

Be careful out in brown bro. A ton of fent out there, and people be dropping! Where you from originally? Jw bc of the boy statement. Mid-south? I've copped in ATL, St. Louis, they use boy down there. I managed to cold cop in both places, relatively easy. Not the best stuff, but not garbage either. In ATL it was just off the street, same for St. Louis but I then hooked up with a few dudes who took me to a trap spot and got me right. Dudes weren't just winging it on the street. I'm surprised though from what I've read about the westside ATL that their wasn't more action going on. I mean one or two streets was completely open-air, pull up, grab n go but I'm originally from Philly and it didn't compare at all. One area in Philly is completely wide open like over 100 different blocks with different stamps and product. They say this area is "the biggest open air heroin market in the southeastern US" I wasn't all that impressed. Oh well, has nothing to do with Massachusetts. I'm just going off on a rant. Im in Western Massachusetts​, all stamps out here. Lately been getting blue magics, maybachs, 100% pure, few others. All decent. Anything from Worcester east to bean town is bagged up in corners pretty much. Still some good stuff though. Lawrence is a big dope town too.

I bounce back between Philly and Western Massachusetts a lot the scene in Philly is crazy. Whole areas of the city are nothing but dope blocks and junkies everywhere. Literally every block, sometimes every half a block is a different stamp and crew. I feel for the people living there.

Its fucking rough.

The shelter I was staying at is bad if you do dope cuz the xokeheads and people on k2/spice are fucking violent. I mean they easy enough to whoop their ass but they come at you in front of a cop, they don't care.

I got sorted but god damn I am contemplating going back downtown cuz I am out. Its some fire. I got beat once and someone sold me speed instead of dope which was useless for me.

Gonna try to go back down town but its fucking hectic and I am tired. Gonna be sick af in the am

I am just waiting for my health insurance so I can go on the scrip.

I copped like downton, downtown.

Like they where bagging it in an abandoned building so I got a far bag and fixed there but I fucking hate being on the spot I am staying now.

I pretty just gotta be there tomorrow or I get sick af.

Not really digging the room I am in but it beats the shelter cuz that one is violent af.

I'm from the south. So yeah ppl call it D here.

Got beat once, some guy sold me speed instead and well for all the good that did me....

So if I had more money I wouldn't care and try copping somewhere else but naw I cop in the worst part of town but the bags are fat and its fucking cheap, too bad I didn't find these guys first.

Hey junkers and junkettes!!! RaZkaL'z still kickin' it here in Spfld...was a bit worried the thread was a bit ded (sp, haha) so I was gonna try to bump it a bit but of course all of a sudden there's a hint of life still sparking...Nothin' new ova heah still gettin it on with the H don't think i'll be stopping anytime soon (maybe 30 years isn't long enough, heh heh) and nuthin new out though I tend to stick with one or two dealers I NEVER cold cop cause I'm too chickenshit (just seen a buddy get arrested twice in two months coppin downtown) which is the absolute worst place to try and cop but I guess there are a few of us who just don't give a flyin' fuck where we cop; like we're invisible to LEO's!!! Not me, I fly low-key and quietly so there's not too much selection to choose from. Right now it's Fine China mostly and this stuff one of my guys swears by and he says everyone likes it...I don't...I can do a 5 or 6 bagger and I swear I don't get any rush, tingle or feel anything at all, plus he's cuttin' the shit out of it like I'm not going to know!!! After drawing up into my rig there's a bit of sludge left over in the spoon. I mean, REALLY??? Also he has the 100% which I DO FEEL!!! I feel a good rush when I do three in a shot more than 10 of the crap stuff. I think but not positive the 100%s have or are fentanyl in them. The Fine Chinas are imo good not great have to at least a B to get a decent nod goin'...been reading about other stamps comin outta Holyoke that may make it's way here soon, if it's good anyways...;)

So what's new with the crew that's usually on here?? Farrahkan(or BBT hee hee)hows it goin with ya? You on the box I read?? that's great more power to ya...There's quite a few noobs here so WELCOME!!! We're here to bullshit about what we're doin and also what we're not doin anymore, listen and support one another so if there's one of us tryin to do right we should support and reinforce their motivation and not try to pull them back into the Darkness; I'll call out anyone I see who's bein a dick I'm no mod or anything but I've been here quite a while so I like to think with my years of addiction I hope things I say or suggest can be useful to someone who's on the fence...Sooooooooo with that I'll bid y'all adieu and adios asta la proxima (until next time) and be careful in moderation!!! PEACE!!!

Hey junkers and junkettes!!! RaZkaL'z still kickin' it here in Spfld...was a bit worried the thread was a bit ded (sp, haha) so I was gonna try to bump it a bit but of course all of a sudden there's a hint of life still sparking...Nothin' new ova heah still gettin it on with the H don't think i'll be stopping anytime soon (maybe 30 years isn't long enough, heh heh) and nuthin new out though I tend to stick with one or two dealers I NEVER cold cop cause I'm too chickenshit (just seen a buddy get arrested twice in two months coppin downtown) which is the absolute worst place to try and cop but I guess there are a few of us who just don't give a flyin' fuck where we cop; like we're invisible to LEO's!!! Not me, I fly low-key and quietly so there's not too much selection to choose from. Right now it's Fine China mostly and this stuff one of my guys swears by and he says everyone likes it...I don't...I can do a 5 or 6 bagger and I swear I don't get any rush, tingle or feel anything at all, plus he's cuttin' the shit out of it like I'm not going to know!!! After drawing up into my rig there's a bit of sludge left over in the spoon. I mean, REALLY??? Also he has the 100% which I DO FEEL!!! I feel a good rush when I do three in a shot more than 10 of the crap stuff. I think but not positive the 100%s have or are fentanyl in them. The Fine Chinas are imo good not great have to at least a B to get a decent nod goin'...been reading about other stamps comin outta Holyoke that may make it's way here soon, if it's good anyways...;)

So what's new with the crew that's usually on here?? Farrahkan(or BBT hee hee)hows it goin with ya? You on the box I read?? that's great more power to ya...There's quite a few noobs here so WELCOME!!! We're here to bullshit about what we're doin and also what we're not doin anymore, listen and support one another so if there's one of us tryin to do right we should support and reinforce their motivation and not try to pull them back into the Darkness; I'll call out anyone I see who's bein a dick I'm no mod or anything but I've been here quite a while so I like to think with my years of addiction I hope things I say or suggest can be useful to someone who's on the fence...Sooooooooo with that I'll bid y'all adieu and adios asta la proxima (until next time) and be careful in moderation!!! PEACE!!!
Raz I was getting those fine China, they are good but if you run across blue magics they are even better right now imo. I need to quit, got subs but I'm haven't done it yet. Also big 10 is good too. I'm the same way, I got a few people I deal with, it's easy, I get good stuff no need to hit the block and risk getting jammed up. Esp with what I got going on atm. Hope cliffy doing alright haven't spoke to him in a while. Goodnight y'all

Hey Khan yeah I was also wondering about Cliffy...if you're reading this give us a shout so we know you're not cooped up or worse gone in the permanent way!!! Been seriously considering giving the box a try, cause really I'm gettin' weary of the game and when the stuff gets shitty it makes it a bit easier to make the decision to hang up my spike for a spell and hopefully for good but like I said earlier I don't see it happenin' take care bro and kit (keep in touch)!!! RaZ

What's up fellow massholes, more specifically western massholes. I've met a lot of good people in spfld, yoke, even put in Pittsfield but anyone here from Westfield or any of the smaller surrounding towns??? I'm wondering how close I actually am to some of you

What's up fellow massholes, more specifically western massholes. I've met a lot of good people in spfld, yoke, even put in Pittsfield but anyone here from Westfield or any of the smaller surrounding towns??? I'm wondering how close I actually am to some of you
I am living just outside of Northampton, I usually hit up Holyoke 90% of the time.got some good coke today though mixed it up and boom!

Ahhh very nice I haven't been out that way in a good few months or so last time I was in Holyoke I was gettin harrased pretty badly by police and ironically it was one of the few times I wasn't there to pick up. I've never really had a problem getting anything over there usually get what I need and out pretty fast only recently it's seems there's either less people out ther as far as the open air thing goes, or maybe just hard to find someone who's not sketched about dealing with me seeing how I'm this skinny white dude strolling thru the flats. They either think I'm a cop, work for the cops, or draw attention to cops. Anyways I was just seeing how many people on here are near and may have even interacted with before and not realized it. So what's up in Northampton anything good?

Shit rkght here bro. Idk if its my phone but it keep deletin my pozts on this thread but sma ll town . norm go out to springfield on reg basis tho, been gttn 100 pures and louis vuitton and horse powers lately. Tghe pures fell off i feel lkke tho

Takin a little cruise out to the yoke in a little bit I've never had good luck trying to cold cop in spfield tho. I almost a get nice feindly feel from lots of guys in Holyoke (unless some fiend is trying to rob you of course!)

Well I actually made it out there earlier today and managed to snag a couple bundles of "addicted" stamps. It's been a good while since I've got anything from brown town there so I don't even know if these are newer or have been around a while... Anyone else getting these at the moment?

It a really seemed pretty good. I haven't done any dope at all in almost a year untill I picked up that stuff. Bags were of good size definitely not skimpy by any means compared some ridiculously tiny ones I used to get from the downtown holyoke marketplace lol