• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I am from Baltimore but figure I will check in with this thread. ...
Scramble is basically raw heroin, mixed with qunine (which is OTC), and then sometimes a little morphine and/or fent. There is no standard recipe for scramble, and it is dictated based on what ingredients the cook has at his disposal. Scarmble typically sucks tho. If you ever come to bmore dont let a steet dealer trick you. The caps are scramble and all kinds of cut up. They can be fire tho if the mix of morphine, raw and quinine is on point. If the capsules have a brown/tan highlight to them, then the quality is way better. *** In short tho, I stray away from scramble (aka eggs).

If you cold coppin in bmore, you need to be very clear that you only want raw.

Morphine? Really? I find this hard to believe, except in practically homeopathic amounts that made it through the process of acetylizating the heroin in the first place. Where would they be sourcing this morphine, raw morphine is not at all a commonly available black market item, even on a boutique level, because if you can source it you can probably source the AA to make it heroin.

Or do you mean crushed up morphine pills? Which, of course, is ridiculous, because no active amount of morphine is going to get into the "scramble," although people have also been known to cut dope with crushed up Benadryl, even water-insoluble Valium/Xanax, etc. which is just a waste and stupidity. (Pure USP diphenhydramine, however, would make a pretty good active cut, I used to have access to a lot of it in forms of vials for injection, 50mg/mL and would use it to dissolve my dope in, 50mg of i.v. Benadryl really adds to the rush, nod and legs, gets rid of itching, although some people don't like it, and as a cut it might suck [or even contribute to lethality] for the end user if he has to do 10+ bags each of which contain, say, 10-20mg of benadryl, 200mg is the generally considered medical MDD, and will knock you right out by itself, combined with dope and other shit it could kill, going beyond 300-350mg you can start to see delerium and all sorts of nastiness, etc.)

I dunno. I am not as versed in the sciences as you are. Just telling you what a dude who made it told me. I have no interest in scramble for that reason though- that i do not know what is being put in it.

I am from Baltimore but figure I will check in with this thread. I have started Baltimore threads two times in the past and it never picked up. Might as well come in here since it has some activity and just talk about some trends and what not. insight...

So here in Baltimore, there is A LOT of competition which means that quality and customer service are all GREAT!!! The dealers are all battling for customers. Someone like me who is a consistent customer who always has money and is not the typical sketchball user (I use every day but maintain an office job- yea one of those types lol), anyways, for someone like me the dealers are always doing something cool. For example, if one of my guys hasn't heard from me for two days, he will knock the price down. Some will literally throw me a free gram for the day.

There is a good mix of open air markets and phone connections here. Different sets of gangs have drug shops at a number of corners in west balimore (where i live). I do not know the east side as much but it is pretty similar. At the lowest street level, you can buy 10 dollar glass vials of raw. You can differentiate by the color of the top. If you watched The Wire, you will be fmailiar with corner buys yelling out "red tops" and the like. After that, you can buy half and whole grams of raw.

There is also this stuff called Scramble, which i have only seen in Baltimore- never anywhere else. They come in caps (like the ones used when putting molly into an individual capsule). Depending on who you know, they are cheap (i wont give an exact price to follow the rules) so they are popular due to how cheap they are. I would do them if I was in a pinch i guess, but i im never in a pinch to where im down to my last 6 dollars.

Scramble is basically raw heroin, mixed with qunine (which is OTC), and then sometimes a little morphine and/or fent. There is no standard recipe for scramble, and it is dictated based on what ingredients the cook has at his disposal. Scarmble typically sucks tho. If you ever come to bmore dont let a steet dealer trick you. The caps are scramble and all kinds of cut up. They can be fire tho if the mix of morphine, raw and quinine is on point. If the capsules have a brown/tan highlight to them, then the quality is way better. *** In short tho, I stray away from scramble (aka eggs).

If you cold coppin in bmore, you need to be very clear that you only want raw.

Sounds like you got it made. Getting jelly.

^its just as simple as living there... You get to know people and build rapport. I am not just another dude from the suburbs, we get to know each other... Then they do favors. People from everywhere come here. I have seen plates from Ohio, VA, WV, NC.... Crazy.

btw, I am BostonBrownTown - I am sure you people remember me.

anyway, I gave up on using Fent; just got sick of it and the high never lasted long besides the initial shot. I also stopped using as much as I once was; I use once or twice a week if that and its a 40 bag here and there; usually dope but maybe a little fent mix; but NOT STRAIGHT FENT like I once loved where I'd be shooting grams in a half hour tops; the high never lasted w/ Fent as I am sure many of you know. around here Fent has been HOT (meaning get it easy) and the brown was getting harder and harder to find. if you can get some strong dark brown, you are a lucky one. but I am getting decent brown lately and been happy w/ it over the Fent that I was getting for a while. but now I cut back so much that even a 40 bag gets me high; of course, I gotta shoot the full 40 bag but I can get high for a few hours; I am used to be high for a few minutes w/ my old habit but down to 2MG/day of bupe and maybe a 40 or two a week, tops. things are actually going good for me in many ways. sounds crazy but hey, it is what it is and everyone lives differently.

Anyone in western mass gotten some really brown crunchy shit that u have to smash into a powder in bags? Shit looks weird very brown, almost brownish orange. Just trying to see if I'm the only one? Can't tell if it's good, mad strange

Hey folks, just wanted to let those of you near Boston know tha Dorchester will be hosting a free, public naloxone training and distribution event as well as distributing the 4mg nasal spray and atomizer kits. There will be food and it is open to the general public. It's this coming Thursday from 6-8pm. The event is called "Anyone can be a hero". If you're interested in attending, there is an eventbrite page to register so that there can be enough food to provide.

Hope you're all safe and well.

Last edited:
are people still dropping in Boston? I dont hear it as much anymore and I am not using like I once was, so I truly dont know how the "game" is working anymore.

gimme the info, my Boston people. hope everyone is good.

-BBT

are people still dropping in Boston? I dont hear it as much anymore and I am not using like I once was, so I truly dont know how the "game" is working anymore.

gimme the info, my Boston people. hope everyone is good.

-BBT

Unfortunately so. DPH just released its quarterly report http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/docs/dph/stop-addiction/current-statistics/data-brief-overdose-deaths-nov-2016-ma-residents.pdf

From the globe:

The quarterly report on overdoses from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, released Monday, shows the same deadly trends that have alarmed policy makers for several years persisted from July through September.

The state has confirmed 1,005 opioid overdose deaths in the first nine months of this year, with an estimated 392 to 470 suspected cases that may be added later. Nearly 1,200 confirmed overdose deaths occurred in the first nine months of 2015.

The state also updated its count of confirmed opioid overdose fatalities for all of 2015 — 1,574, the most ever.

Unfortunately so. DPH just released its quarterly report http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/docs/dph/...ief-overdose-deaths-nov-2016-ma-residents.pdf

From the globe:

The quarterly report on overdoses from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, released Monday, shows the same deadly trends that have alarmed policy makers for several years persisted from July through September.

The state has confirmed 1,005 opioid overdose deaths in the first nine months of this year, with an estimated 392 to 470 suspected cases that may be added later. Nearly 1,200 confirmed overdose deaths occurred in the first nine months of 2015.

The state also updated its count of confirmed opioid overdose fatalities for all of 2015 — 1,574, the most ever.

damn, maybe its good I kinda stepped to the side a bit. I also stepped away from the fent; that shit never did me no good; I'd shoot a gram in 20 mins rather than enjoy a high. legit, that fent leaves you chasing like a motherfucker for hours, days, whatever you can afford. at least brown (even fent laced) will leave you with a slight buzz for an hour or two (talking 40 bags here) but just shooting that fent I'd blow through grams in no time; was sad in those days blowing hundreds daily. legit, was only 2 years ago but things just seem so different now; maybe its a good thing.

Just wanted to let you all know that we had a really successful naloxone training and distribution event the other night. In the room we had, nurses, physicians, social workers, psychotherapists, substance users, people in recovery from addiction, neighbors, community organizers, friends, educators, and a member of the community who wants naloxone training for her "tea time" because too many of her friends' children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, are dying from overdose.
There were folks who had never used drugs in their lives, and folks who have struggled with not using for much of them. It was great to see support for the message to people who use drugs: Your life matters.
Too often, we see people dealing with the hardest parts of addiction, and we wish that someone would just do something about them. We wonder why can't we just clear them off of Mass Ave. and Melnea Cass? Why do they have to slump like that on the orange line? Why should I give you a dollar when I know where you're going to stick it?
A room full of people responded: Why can't I do more to help?

If you're scared, alone, dopesick, jammed, or struggling... please know that some people do care.

Just wanted to let you all know that we had a really successful naloxone training and distribution event the other night. In the room we had, nurses, physicians, social workers, psychotherapists, substance users, people in recovery from addiction, neighbors, community organizers, friends, educators, and a member of the community who wants naloxone training for her "tea time" because too many of her friends' children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, are dying from overdose.
There were folks who had never used drugs in their lives, and folks who have struggled with not using for much of them. It was great to see support for the message to people who use drugs: Your life matters.
Too often, we see people dealing with the hardest parts of addiction, and we wish that someone would just do something about them. We wonder why can't we just clear them off of Mass Ave. and Melnea Cass? Why do they have to slump like that on the orange line? Why should I give you a dollar when I know where you're going to stick it?
A room full of people responded: Why can't I do more to help?

If you're scared, alone, dopesick, jammed, or struggling... please know that some people do care.

Glad to see the training was a successful event and people are truly interested in helping those who are struggling.

And yes, good ole mass ave @ melnea cass... that's a rough area as far as active addicts goes. I've found myself down there a lot over the past couple years, usually just passing thru while on the clinic or looking for people. I've spent a brief amount of time homeless though, and that's where many people end up spending good portions of their days.

Glad to see the training was a successful event and people are truly interested in helping those who are struggling.

And yes, good ole mass ave @ melnea cass... that's a rough area as far as active addicts goes. I've found myself down there a lot over the past couple years, usually just passing thru while on the clinic or looking for people. I've spent a brief amount of time homeless though, and that's where many people end up spending good portions of their days.

It was good to see. I'd been out at the Harm Reduction Conference in San Diego the prior weekend which was incredible, came back for the elections.... but got to have this event a couple of days later. We will be hosting another one in a couple of months.

Most of the patients I worked with previously are frequently in that area. It's a rough scene to try and maintain any abstinence from opioids in...basically has become our version of "hamsterdam".

Hola! I have been getting solid stamps out of Holyoke for a few years now. Since I moved to Western mass. Right now WiFi is good, emperio, empire,100%, 10.5 and 100% pure also all above avg. I have a good tolerance since getting out if jail a fee months ago, before that the same. Been using 10+ years. I like stamps bc you generally know what your getting, also helps me manage my dose.

I'm done bro, went to franklin detox which was absolutely fucking awesome and now I'm on the clinic and I've never felt better. Taking my life back. Nice to have money in the bank instead of spending on 5 bs a day just to stay well. I get a decent buzz for free now and decent pain control. I can't recommend franklin recovery. Enough for all my peeps who've gotten to the point where it's impossible to get high. Check it out it's brand new and the dr that the movie welcome to detox with Sandra bullock is based on is the dr there. They dose u straight away so it's 100% painless! Hope to see my peeps take control of their life back instead of buying all these scumbags nice new cars and rims while we spend every cent we got on all this trash that's goin around. Stay safe everybody and god bless. Fuck this shit it ain't worth it!

Any1 in spfld down for some aa/na meetings? Sounds gay I know but gotta keep busy.

I'm done bro, went to franklin detox which was absolutely fucking awesome and now I'm on the clinic and I've never felt better. Taking my life back. Nice to have money in the bank instead of spending on 5 bs a day just to stay well. I get a decent buzz for free now and decent pain control. I can't recommend franklin recovery. Enough for all my peeps who've gotten to the point where it's impossible to get high. Check it out it's brand new and the dr that the movie welcome to detox with Sandra bullock is based on is the dr there. They dose u straight away so it's 100% painless! Hope to see my peeps take control of their life back instead of buying all these scumbags nice new cars and rims while we spend every cent we got on all this trash that's goin around. Stay safe everybody and god bless. Fuck this shit it ain't worth it!
What's the highest dose of done they give you? @ Providence its 40mg and it's never enough for me.