• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

It would be great if people could stop but you know how hard it is and it only gets worse you don't know the quality of the stiff your getting with heroin it could be 20 percent or 80 percent and if you buy one stamp your not gonna try and test it for purity you want it in your veins right away none wasted so you slam it bam your dead. It could happen to any of us its not really about knowing your limit and knowing when to stop.

I speak Spanish well enough for the Dominicans not to fuck with me. I am not bragging but I made a name for myself in the projects so I get taken care of. Personal opinion the Puerto Ricans take too long fuck with the quality and just aren't as good about their business. I'm white and I generally won't deal with white people over that stuff. Funny tho

Hey thread......WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!! haha srsly it's like dead in heah...well for me nothin new to report...got a decent high today but already worried bout tomorrow...might not get that phone call that makes me happy cause I know what's comin...yeah probably some shitty dirty work but also a Jackson up-front to get my medicine...then another after the jobs done to get a "take-home"!!! =D

That's horrible :( couple more days tho and u should be good tho! Except for the mental aspect of wd's but that can be overcome with a strong will to be in control of ur own feelings you know? Or u can hit the streets & cop!

Ha, yea. It's contagious, I used it sarcastically on sn site and now people think I talk like that.

How are you doing Effect? Hope you recovered okay from health issue.

Ha, yea. It's contagious, I used it sarcastically on sn site and now people think I talk like that.

How are you doing Effect? Hope you recovered okay from health issue.

Had an ultrasound done on my heart yesterday so I'll know how
everything's looking within a week, but I feel good overall. Thanks for asking.

lmao at the comment section.

"White people have their own problems: shooting up entire kindergarten class rooms, blowing up finish lines, alcohol and meth addiction."

that's a fuck ton of dope. over 4K bags and 233G's of raw? holy hell

i was in springfield the other day and wasnt planning to use but i asked the first person i saw if they had anything and he had a couple kinds of bags. one kind was stamped and had a small count and was the regular street price. and then he had a plain larger size bag with an enormous count for double the price. the big bags were def worth the money there was easily .1 in each bag and one got me wicked jammed kid. i bought a few of each and got jammed all day. i wish i got the guys number but then again i try not to use too much. also had these blue magic bags a few weeks ago from wmass that were cut with fent and i fell out from shooting 4 at once which usually is fine, but i must have hit a hot spot with a lot of fent cuz i went out immediately. i was lucky to live cuz i was at a music festival but got brought to the hospital quickly and given narcan. i came out of it pretty quick and remember them waking me up. this shows me to always do test shots with a bag or two, which i normally do but this time i heard they were just ok from people who sniffed them so i did a four banger and fell out.

^ Good shit bro, thanks for sharing the experience.

It's funny though, how the "huge" bags were .1 and that means they were easily double what the average everyday bag would have. Hope your not taking that as a diss; just pointing out how it really puts in perspective how different the average single bag size changes from the east to west part of the state, obviously due to the difference in packaging (stamps to double wrapped sandwich corner "twists" as the cops wrote on my police report 3 years ago).

On a different note, I've managed to grab around 1.5-1.8g (estimate obviously, had to be at least the former though) worth of bags over the past few days (ended up going really hard Friday into Saturday early AM, chilled during the day and night Saturday and then woke up today to a couple people's texts wanting to see my dude cause Sunday's can be really difficult around here with dealers opening late (or not at all) and closing crazy early.

Fortunately one of my dudes is really good about opening consistently at a reasonable time on Sundays (still shuts off stupid early) and it's not unusual for me to wake up to a text of someone wanting me to hit dude up for them so we can see him right after he gets going.

As you can imagine, I've really come to look forward to these types of Sunday mornings and it's not something I see myself wanting to stop any time soon. It ends up being a pleasant Sunday morning for both parties and I'll usually treat us to coffee and a donut if I have the means ands it's a good time to catch up on events of the previous week.

Last edited:
i was in springfield the other day and wasnt planning to use but i asked the first person i saw if they had anything and he had a couple kinds of bags. one kind was stamped and had a small count and was the regular street price. and then he had a plain larger size bag with an enormous count for double the price. the big bags were def worth the money there was easily .1 in each bag and one got me wicked jammed kid. i bought a few of each and got jammed all day. i wish i got the guys number but then again i try not to use too much. also had these blue magic bags a few weeks ago from wmass that were cut with fent and i fell out from shooting 4 at once which usually is fine, but i must have hit a hot spot with a lot of fent cuz i went out immediately. i was lucky to live cuz i was at a music festival but got brought to the hospital quickly and given narcan. i came out of it pretty quick and remember them waking me up. this shows me to always do test shots with a bag or two, which i normally do but this time i heard they were just ok from people who sniffed them so i did a four banger and fell out.

Always best to be careful. I got hit with two Acetyl Fent. bags a couple of months ago. Got a couple of Narcan shots and a trip to the ER. At that time 2 bags would have just gotten me off E and it was my first overdose in almost 15yrs of use. I then decided to go back and do 1 bag which also put me down but two of my friends put ice on my nuts and then walked me around a parking lot for about thirty minutes till I was good to drive.
I guess I didn't learn the first time. You would think one bag would be a good place to start, especially if you already have a little habit going but it wasn't. So everyone be careful. It can get REAL.... real fast.

There was another crew who started putting out some great bags. They had fire for a while but then they started putting out almost straight Xylazine. I went back twice before I learned my lesson. I feel kinda bad too because they set up on the west side and had a bunch of very young suburbanites. I hate waiting for the man in the parking lot with a bunch of kids. I hope they aren't all getting addicted to Xylazine now or worse ending up in the morgue.

Last edited:

You should search the term 'environment tolerance' on here. It basically says that people are more likely to OD in unfamiliar territory even when using the same dose and all other variables are the same.

Always best to be careful. I got hit with two Acetyl Fent. bags a couple of months ago. Got a couple of Narcan shots and a trip to the ER. At that time 2 bags would have just gotten me off E and it was my first overdose in almost 15yrs of use. I then decided to go back and do 1 bag which also put me down but two of my friends put ice on my nuts and then walked me around a parking lot for about thirty minutes till I was good to drive.
I guess I didn't learn the first time. You would think one bag would be a good place to start, especially if you already have a little habit going but it wasn't. So everyone be careful. It can get REAL.... real fast.

There was another crew who started putting out some great bags. They had fire for a while but then they started putting out almost straight Xylazine. I went back twice before I learned my lesson. I feel kinda bad too because they set up on the west side and had a bunch of very young suburbanites. I hate waiting for the man in the parking lot with a bunch of kids. I hope they aren't all getting addicted to Xylazine now or worse ending up in the morgue.

Damn man that's straight poison when 1 is enough to put you down. I'm sure a lot of people weren't as lucky. I would think that the majority of users would fall out from something that strong since most people start out with at least one. I know my test is usually one and a half bags but I'm getting it from someone that does them so he's tested it out already.

Damn, that's crazy that xylazine is making a prescence in the US. Not inferring that it's going to reach epic proportions, but shit's crazy nonetheless. Gonna create a whole generation of xylazine "cooks".

You should search the term 'environment tolerance' on here. It basically says that people are more likely to OD in unfamiliar territory even when using the same dose and all other variables are the same.

Damn man that's straight poison when 1 is enough to put you down. I'm sure a lot of people weren't as lucky. I would think that the majority of users would fall out from something that strong since most people start out with at least one. I know my test is usually one and a half bags but I'm getting it from someone that does them so he's tested it out already.

Environmental tolerance is some real shit. Like at my house and work I can get stupid high and still function but send me to a NA meeting on a bunch of dope and weed and ill nod face. That shits pretty nuts tho.