• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Reading through a bunch of posts about psychedelics and I can't stop laughing. I think I must've really got into the wrong drug with heroin because damn, the heroin stories are never funny. What a fucked up drug.

So glad I don't have a habit anymore with news like that. However looking at a pile of 16k bags of dope sure does make me jealous.

If I had 75k worth of dope I would sure as hell at least have 7.5g of coke and 12g of weed for my personal use. Oh well, these poor fuckers, 2 of them 21 and 24 years old, and their lives are over outside of jail.

And think about how many houses the cops now have on a list for their next surveillance targets. I don't know how a bust like this couldn't lead to a bunch more dealers getting popped.

Last edited:
daaaamn seems like every day springfield got a big bust like that recently. hasn't really affected much over here in the north shore coast area tho

past few months, was getting this wicked weird brown stuff cut with somethin terrible that made it clumpy, then last two weeks back to the pure white fent-cut batches (def gets me more jammed). tbh i prefer this stuff anyways, problem is you just never know which batch you're gonna get.

@sticky. I talked to tommy the other day so he's cool, tring the detox thing I think.
Since that big bust it's hard as hell to copp anything, I'm fuckin stressed over here. Dudes either bullshit or just flat don't got shit, it's totally fucked man. Well pray for me people, I'm just gonna watch documentaries and hope something pops up before I get sick. Nothing worse than having money and not being able to pick up, fuckin frustrating as fuck! Later guys and gl out there

damn cliffy, i guess im not surprised that it really had an effect on the areas supply, that is a shit ton of dope off the street and it sounded like they were making a hell of a lot of stops in like 4 diff cities. and if people hear about that news that are getting from those guys I wouldn't be surprised if it drives them underground for a while.

good luck cliffy with the wd, maybe you should try to get some subs before all those disapear too..

Yeah it's crazy sticky, that's what it is too, everyone went underground. I can go to Plainfield but fuck that place is hot for a white guy lol. My roomies got a good dude so I'm gonna hope he comes through but dude don't give deals and I hate paying full pop when I'm getting 5-10buns, shits fucked! Oh well back to pbs world and hoping shit goes good. I know all kinda people having problems lately and I cop for my friends too so they're all sick as shit and blowing me the fuck up, it's like they don't believe me when I say nothings around like wtf?!?!? If I had it I'd give some up for my peeps, I don't mind making a few bucks but it's nonstop bullshit for days now and I'm getting stressed !
Found some shit called banshee and it was so so but the count was way small. Rolexs r still ok. Got some heavy hitters and they were pure fire, I don't say that about anything but this shit was awesome, super dark brown and granually if u know what I mean. Wish I could get more of those fuckers. I hear the welcome back bags on Plainfield are good and I heard the elchapos are still around down there but it's just not worth my freedom. When I was young I had huge balls but the older I get the more they turn into little lady balls lmfao!!! I'll post later if I get to feeling better, ttyl and be super safe, try to only fuck with people u know cuz when the dope runs low in the city everyone starts selling trash or just straight beating people which is mad stupid but I guess they are drug dealers after all so I shouldn't expect a ton of business sense lol

it's just not worth my freedom. When I was young I had huge balls but the older I get the more they turn into little lady balls lmfao!!!l

It's a pretty common attitude if you make it this far in the game.The courts go easy on the young but if you got a decent sheet,god forbid done some time and "snitch" doesn't even compute in your world view,you definitely see things in a different light. Can't blame you one bit,it happens to all of us and caution overtakes recklessness,even if it means toughing it out for a couple of days.Worst of all is when you start thinking that Methadone Maint. doesn't seem that bad afterall.Trust me,it is (that bad,last resort). GL to all you out there without. And Happy Father's Day to all the Dads.

Did everyone decide to take the fuckin weekend off? Lol. Can't find shit in this dry ass city, springfield a starting to stress me out, I should just move to Holyoke that seems to be where all the action is. Uggghhhhh

Did everyone decide to take the fuckin weekend off? Lol. Can't find shit in this dry ass city, springfield a starting to stress me out, I should just move to Holyoke that seems to be where all the action is. Uggghhhhh

try lawrence, there's always something going around there. doesn't take much searching either.

U ain't lying , either someone got hit or fucked up a move cus I can't get shit neither. Some fire trap queens going around but my regular ppl out if stock

I say the exact same thing like 4 timed a day lol

I don't drive so lawrence is pretty far away from the field but thank you for lookin out bro. I think I found a half pack of the rolexes later tonight so hopefully I'll be all blinged the fuck out lol.
Just general info for everyone, I tried taking my normal couple of bags that doesn't really do shit but get me well but I tried taking 20mg of flexeril about a half hr before I sniff my bags and that combo gets me extra fluffy! It's another depressant I know and it's dangerous but it actually made dope fun again! I get the flexeril for pocket change so it works out great. Better than klonipin and Ativan! Just grabbed 40 of the flexerils and should have a half pack later so i should be straight til Friday, thank god. Well I'm gonna get my chill on. Wish I could afford weed too but I'm going through my friends connect and u gotta at least get 5bs for dude to come out so that doesn't leave much for weeds or anything else but fuck it lol, at least I don't have to worry about being sick.
Tommy where u at bro?
Standupthenfall needs to be unbanned, he's a good guy and didn't really do anything. That's part if the reason our thread is dying, standup helped me out by giving me a narcan kit, I have no doubt that it's gonna save either me or none of my friends lives! He didn't ask for a dime for it, standup fuckin guy for sure!

sometimes you wanna brag how well you've been but then you realize what is there to brag about, I've done no drugs, so no bragging there, lol, ha. only if I've done "good" things would it be time to brag, right? well, maybe. been doing too well to give up at this point and my drug tests are only 2 weeks apart, so no time to fool around really. plus, I am broke as fuck as always and trying to "see" this girl but barely have a dollar to see her, so its hard as is. so its almost like I am paying to have sex at this point rather than pay to get high. ha. always paying for something in life, thats the funny thing about life. HAPPINESS COMES W/ A PRICE, unfortunately.

Cali has been in the 90s, so I am shaking and baking out here. its too hot to get high, ha.

just curious since it was mentioned- how easy is it to get a narcan kit? & where do you get one? that'd be a good thing to have around, god forbid it's ever needed.

They give them out at the needle exchange. I've heard u can get them at the pharmacy too but I can't confirm that for sure. Standupthenfall said he got all the ones he has from the needle exchange as well as all kinda great shit to have if ur an Iv user.

ah gotcha, makes sense- thanks for the info dude. gonna have to look around my area (north shore) for an exchange. gonna sound ridiculous, but i don't shoot- only sniff, so i haven't needed to find one before. & all the people i know get their rigs from the pharmacies.

i wish they had supervised clinics here, like in other states/countries where you can shoot under clinical supervision. just seems like a smart thing to have everywhere considering it's such a big problem now.

Np, I'm in the same boat and never knew about any needle exchanges cause I never needed them, I'm trying to draw the line somewhere with this fuckin habit lol. Yeah from what I hear they've got everything u will ever need there and it's all free!
We do need to catch up to some of the European countries that are a bit more liberal when it comes to heroin and just drugs in general, you can't stop someone from using so why bother wasting all the time and money and taking a huge loss monetarily when you can legalize everything and come out way ahead. My guess is drug use would probably stay about the same except u take out the black market which means less violence when the state could be selling a safer product and bringing in all that tax money and dedicate it towards harm reduction, education and poverty. Idk I can go on and on about this shit forever and I gotta get ready to go so I'll talk to u guys later, be safe and god bless