• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I've yet to try mmt but, from what I've seen here I think that's the best attitude to have welderman. Ideally we'd all love to just pop a pill and not be addicts anymore but, the truth is that most of us would be better off on some kind of maintenance indefinitely.

Western MA is usually all stamp bags and buns. Where is W. Mass r u moving to?

I don't want to say specifically because I am paranoid but I might be moving to the Pioneer Valley. I am not really looking forward to it because Jersey is the place to be... but maybe it will help me do better?

hey ld...if you do move to the Valley you're gonna find mostly stamps but as was said earlier it's who you know; you might come across g's or if you're lucky, fingers. I live in the Pioneer Valley...3rd largest city in MA...no shortage of dope round heah; cheap too so it's hard to maintain sobriety...:p

I am somehow still getting by, not suing and feeling GOOD. I really lucked out here somehow. I am feeling confident not using and able to get by w/ ease of now. sure, the thought crosses my mind daily but I'm able to say NO and move on. let's see how this all plays out.. I am confident but I am honest so if/when I do slip, ill be sure ot let my Bluelight people know.

Hey, BBT. Good to see you around again & good luck on your recovery.
I ended up relapsing a week or so after detox. Stupid of me, but, shit happens, I guess.
Btw - Dat alice in chains doe. lol

^ Nobody ever actually says "wicked pissah" but those words are used seperately. I like the name of this thread bc my screen name is based on the same thing. If someone is wicked jammed, someone else might say, "wow kid he is fuckin jam packed like legit kid"

I love the name Jampacked! thats fucking great.

Hey, BBT. Good to see you around again & good luck on your recovery.
I ended up relapsing a week or so after detox. Stupid of me, but, shit happens, I guess.
Btw - Dat alice in chains doe. lol

Im around because the "ban" got lifted. I got banned on here for some reason; probably will happen again because Scags wants to talk shit but it is what it is.

All is good so far but we'll see.

I'll always love AIC; maybe its just cuz Layne was a straight JUNKIE and I was there w/ him. but AIC will always be the best band.. same goes for the whole "grunge" movement back in the day. ohhh to be a kid again.. would be nice. maybe someone would tell me not to eat that first perc w/ led to a life of.. well, I'll go NA on ya.. jails, institutions and ALMOST death. it didnt kill me YET but I dont put it past me since there have been many times where I would just wake up, not knowing what happened, and I considered it a "nod" but in reality I was out for 8-10yrs, so who knows what actually happened.

from braintree MA any heroin users?

Hey all! Any dope users from mass? Like the south shore area or around south boston?

Welcome to BL!!!!

I live In Canada I did dabble with china white for a decade or so I was IVing a half gram of good dope numerous times a day with a seemingly endless supply due to the fact I sold H and coke.
I know some people one here from Boston maybe they will stop by new members intro but if your trying to source drugs I must say you wont be here long if you do so cause even a private message can be reported if your trying to source drugs from other members. just a friendly warning I find mosts posts like yours are people trying to find drugs nearby them which can land BlueLight in hot water.

Its Nice to have you on board
smile.gif

Good luck let me know if you need any help and have fun.
smile.gif

These will give you some insight on how the site is run and the rules so you wont get any infractions on the forums-

Green lighters(newbies) guide-
http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Greenlighters_guide

Bluelight user agreement-

http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/...reement_(BLUA)

If you want some help getting around the site or a buddy to talk to then you can always message me Im on the list of people willing to adopt you can find the link if you want to be adopted by me or another experienced member here-

Nmi adoption program-

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/...Program-v-2014

Here are some drug forums you may like-

Other drugs-
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/58-Other-Drugs

Basic drug discussion-
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/1...rug-Discussion

Sober living-
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/269-Sober-Living

Good luck don't be afraid to ask for help that's what I'm here for

Last edited:
No not trying to buy drugs online lol I have my own sources. I've been reading posts on blue light long enough to understand the basic rules. I figured I was gunna get a post or two warning me though :) just trying to make friends is all.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask the local users was about the quality of the shit in your parts of mass. I only have 1 guy that sells amazing stuff and he can be a bit of a jerk mist times. The other 2 have okay shit like if I'm sick or something I'd be just as happy but after that first shot and I feel ok I'm wishing I waited lol. Anyone else have this problem??

Sorry editing bc I reread it and trainspotter I sounded a bit rude lol sorry I thank u for your warning bc you don't know my intentions and I see it as a friendly warning. Thank u for your welcome :)

Last edited:
Captain heroin! Lol Im a big fan hahaha ur posts have helped me come to many conclusions on my decisions in my life recently I thank you for your knowledge!

Hey curly. So what's the quality of the stuff you get? Does it vary? Or are all your guys pretty consistent potency??

I deal with a few Dominicans that are pretty good in certain neighborhoods in boston where they live. Occasionally you don't get la fuega as promised lol

I'm actually just down In fla struggling today. Got here yesterday and it sounded like a great idea to get clean but I feel awful

How many times you been to the island queen. I've done a lot of spin drying there. I'm from a certain housing projects in boston and it's sad everybody is dying but can't stop

Yea I have a couple Spanish guys too. And a white guy. I'm not sure if they're Dominican or not lol ones too light to be Dominican I think but that don't mean anything. Imagine its the same guys? Lol they're from Dorchester. They're stuff used to be pretty good when my tolerance was low lol now it's like I only buy off them if I'm desperate. And I can tell them I need 3 or 4 or even 2 for my "neighbor" & they always throw an extra one in for me for "getting them business" lol. I started complaining a lot so the guy said he was gunna start "giving it more raw" which also meant charging 10$ more.. It was legit only a tiny bit better.

The white guy on the other hand, his shit is OUT OF THIS WORLD like always consistently delicious. He can be kind of a dick though. I usually end up telling myself I'll never give him another dime of my money lol but you know how that goes :) but legit his stuff is amazing. 1/4 of a 40 bag gives me a rush. Its a very tiny rush lol but sometimes that's enough when I need to make it last but at least I can feel it. I usually do 3/4 & I'm in heaven for 10 mins lol but I don't get high anymore really I just get a rush & then I feel normal :/ unless I do like 2 or 3 decent shots then I catch a nice nod.

It is a shame about all the ppl oding tho. Ppl gotta stop that shit or know ur limit ya feel me?