• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Nice, man. Just be careful. Doing that too many times, could end up screwing you big time when the bupe stops working, then you'll be in a real bind.

I've already noticed bupe doesn't work as good as it has in the past and it takes about 3-4 days to feel comfortable in my skin. I always think of your horror story of you driving down to the city, sick as fuck and puking after attempting to make the switch to bupe, and going to cop. For some reason that experience of yours sticks out in my head.

^Sounds like you're a hot streak. I'd be taking that luck down to Foxwoods and take some wampum off the tribe.

Haha I got a good laugh outta that :)

Wicked Jammed - to be heavily opiated, under the influence of opiates. They 'jam' up your bowel movements ;)

Wicked pissah - excellent, awesome. A way to describe something good. "Yo mike's new car is fuckin wicked pissah" Haha I don't have an accent like that.

^ Nobody ever actually says "wicked pissah" but those words are used seperately. I like the name of this thread bc my screen name is based on the same thing. If someone is wicked jammed, someone else might say, "wow kid he is fuckin jam packed like legit kid"

BTW,finally copped,not impressed. I think that 12 years of MMT and long past history has somehow affected my ability to get high.Not just dope/opiates but everything else except booze and pot.

^ that's cool you finally managed to cop, but sucks you weren't happy with it. It can be really hit or miss, but I ducking hate when people generalize the whole Boston scene and say "Boston dope sucks" cause that's just not fucking true. You can get high quality shit all over the place, but it's all who you know. It's like people who say "Jersey dope is incredible"... Way too fucking general. Maybe as a whole Jersey dope tends to be on the higher quality side, but your kidding your self if you don't think there's dudes peddling bunk in Jersey.

^Bottom line is that it's ALL about who you know. Whether it's NYC or Nome.Alaska. Can I get a 'tru dat' ?

ee67193903a33e1bf09dac72641c88ae9a8aaeb8f447565f57109ce8322dfc90.jpg

Move to Mass

I may be moving to the MA area. West MA. What is the dope scene there like? I am from NJ so can anyone compare?

BTW,finally copped,not impressed. I think that 12 years of MMT and long past history has somehow affected my ability to get high.Not just dope/opiates but everything else except booze and pot.

You might have also psyched yourself up for something that just isn't there. Sometimes after a long break I got myself all ready for what I think is gonna be the best opiate high I can imagine almost like that first buzz we all crave so much. Only to be dissapointed and let down because I didn't get that high but for some stupid reason I keep chasing it hoping it will change.

I may be moving to the MA area. West MA. What is the dope scene there like? I am from NJ so can anyone compare?

I can't compare either cuz I've never been to either place but if you wanna no what the dope scene is like read all the MA dope threads or UTFSE. I don't live in MA and I can tell you some places have stamp bags, but most only sell weight, like half grams and grams etc.. And I also believe that there "bags" are 0.3g. Other then that I'm pretty clueless about the MA dope scene.

man its crazy what one phone call can do to change your day.

Woke up this morning sick as fuck because the shit i copped last night was garbage, even my 55mg of methadone this morning wasnt really cutting it so Im lying in bed thinking about overdrafting my account yet again just to get well WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN my gf calls me and tells me she came up on 120 bucks THEN i get the text I've been waiting a few days for, that my regular connect is coming back from NY with a new batch of straight up fire.

Now im up cleaning my room and watching episodes of drugs inc waiting for the festivities to begin tonight.

being on methadone has really fucked up my sobriety these last few months (was on subs for a few years prior and wouldnt even bother attempting to get around the blockade). but at least i'll be getting some fire tonight instead of wasting my money on the garbage i was getting earlier this week.

and lol @ the thread title!! perfect

man its crazy what one phone call can do to change your day.

Woke up this morning sick as fuck because the shit i copped last night was garbage, even my 55mg of methadone this morning wasnt really cutting it so Im lying in bed thinking about overdrafting my account yet again just to get well WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN my gf calls me and tells me she came up on 120 bucks THEN i get the text I've been waiting a few days for, that my regular connect is coming back from NY with a new batch of straight up fire.

Now im up cleaning my room and watching episodes of drugs inc waiting for the festivities to begin tonight.

being on methadone has really fucked up my sobriety these last few months (was on subs for a few years prior and wouldnt even bother attempting to get around the blockade). but at least i'll be getting some fire tonight instead of wasting my money on the garbage i was getting earlier this week.

and lol @ the thread title!! perfect
If you are still using dope then maybe you need more methadone. I thought the whole point of methadone was to replace dope.

Definitely agree, I'm not sure if I'm only using because I can after being on subs for so long and not being able to.

I only started on done in april and I'm still on a relatively low dose (started at 30 now at 55mg) and slowly increasing my dose.

I'm hoping its just a phase because its already eating up all my spare money and making me miserable when I dont have any.

regardless I'm an addict so ya know...

Definitely agree, I'm not sure if I'm only using because I can after being on subs for so long and not being able to.

I only started on done in april and I'm still on a relatively low dose (started at 30 now at 55mg) and slowly increasing my dose.

I'm hoping its just a phase because its already eating up all my spare money and making me miserable when I dont have any.

regardless I'm an addict so ya know...
I started Mmt in February and still used untill I hit about 80 mg. I'm on a lot more than that now and it still don't hold me all day and I haven't used in at least 3 months now. At first I didn't want to go over 50mg because I thought that that would be enough and the higher the dose the longer it takes to get off. But I hated feeling the withdrawal and cravings I was getting later in the day. I also realize that I probably need to stay in the clinic for a long time if not forevever and I can live with that decision.