• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I dont quite get what youre saying. you found out about hep C and stopped your booze that day w/ no WD? how did you get the hep, if you dont mind me asking? using needles on the side? assuming you used other drugs w/ that booze, right? did you try kicking the booze before and had WD's hit you? because that happened to me multiple times, which is why I find this so weird this time around. hell, even a month ago I was having WD's pretty heavy when attempting to stop. it just so happens this last FULL STOP has been GREAT. I am thankful as fuck because I've been through hell and back.. I am just hoping the feelings continue! I dont see how WD's can possibly take effect after so many days of not touching, so I truly do feel that I have beat this. now it's a matter of ME taking over this thing mentally. I have beat physical before but the mental aspect always came back around to haunt me, so we'll see.

anyway, congrats to you and kicking that booze. you still use drugs tho, huh? why? how did hep C make you quit booze but not drugs? I've met people before who picked up the hep and it later led them to stop using.. but it usually is the other way around (stop using drugs and go to booze.. not like you did it).

What I mean is that,like most of us here,my first 'drug' I started with was booze/beer as a teen in the '70's.As I progressed thru the street pharmacopeia I always used booze as a nice potentiator and/or as a palliative when other drugs were unavailable ATM. I had no intention to ever stop drinking but when I was diagnosed with Hep. C I was older with a couple of kids and I just stopped,like literally overnight,and was shocked as shit at how easy it played out.I was on methadone at the time but I can't see how that had anything to do with me stopping the booze as it hadn't before.That's why I think your experience is some kind of miracle because it happened to me when I shoulda been flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water.And ya I still use drugs,but my DOC is as elusive as a unicorn when you're older and been out of the loop for a while.As for the $2 percs that was in the late 70's ,5mg. Percodan.Used to get cheap Tuinals,Quaaludes,Black Beauties etc.That was my time.Now I feel like an alien out there after wrapping up a 14 year stint on MMT.

I had a good doc. who would script me the xanny/sleeping pills, etc.. but since my last OD I havent went back/saw him, so I am wondering if he would even consider scripting that stuff again? he only scripted me pain meds once and that was after a major surgery. I never asked my reg doc for pain meds because my habit was always so killer I knew he would never script me what I would want/need anyway. my med record only shows opiate problems, so maybe he still would script benzo/sleep pills!??! hmmmmmm! ha. sad you got me thinking here!

.Now I feel like an alien out there after wrapping up a 14 year stint on MMT.

Have you maintained a consistent relationship with one physician throughout your adult life? A couple professional guys I know around your age are basically friends with their doctor and he'll give them whatever they like. I've been attempting to cultivate a similar situation, is it worth the time or did those guys just get lucky?

dude, that takes LUCK and a relationship. sometimes the LUCK comes into play before the relationship, all depends on the Dr. and their background.

good luck either way.

I don't know if it's because of how short acting it is, but the 2 people I know that are strung out on oxy seem worse than the majority of the people I know that are strung out on heroin (considering the habits are comparable sizes).

I'd kinda agree with you on this one, and it's fucked up. I'm starting to get to the dependent point on oxy, and it really turns me into such an angry irritable asshole--I may have to ask to switch Rx just because I'm so on edge all the time-which is fucked cause supply isn't an issue, only how I decide to use them.

Have you maintained a consistent relationship with one physician throughout your adult life? A couple professional guys I know around your age are basically friends with their doctor and he'll give them whatever they like. I've been attempting to cultivate a similar situation, is it worth the time or did those guys just get lucky?

Unless you're a celeb,real pain patient or just damn lucky(but your game helps too) the carefree,legit docs willing to write have all been scared straight.The quacks are going the way of the dinosaurs and within 10 years technology and health care costs will ID them quickly, making it not worth the risk. Bottom line is that IMHO Heroin will be king for quite some time cause rx opiates are getting harder and harder to get and getting worse.

Unless you're a celeb,real pain patient or just damn lucky(but your game helps too) the carefree,legit docs willing to write have all been scared straight.The quacks are going the way of the dinosaurs and within 10 years technology and health care costs will ID them quickly, making it not worth the risk. Bottom line is that IMHO Heroin will be king for quite some time cause rx opiates are getting harder and harder to get and getting worse.

100% man! the dope will rain king! no more oxy/perc/jammer days in the Boston area; dope has taken over and will continue to do so. at one point you'd never think a 16yr old would be using dope. nowadays its much more common than what it once was. back then that 16yr old might do a perc, a 30, piece of an 80, who knows. nowadays that 16yr old may buy a bag, split a gram, who knows. times have changed.

I feel like without the initial exposure to pharmaceutical opiates, the chances of someone trying heroin isn't as high as you might imagine due to the stigma that still exists.

Who knows, though? There's always those people out there who want to rebel and experience everything. I tried my first opiate at 15 and first sniffed oxycontin at 17 and at the time I thought oxycontin had its own active ingredient and was different than Percocet. Boy, was I dumb..

Ended up picking up an old dope buddy from the T as a favor. He's usually the type of guy that never has money and is always looking for something but, somehow I ended up with 3 points of heroin, some suboxone and he even gave me gas money that I didn't ask for. I would've never guessed that any of that would've happened

hi to my MASS peeps! my ban has finally been lifted and I am back.

you know what? I am also SOMEHOW OFF DOPE! and off bupe as well. not sure how, why, when, but it happened! it's only been 3 days since I stopped using either or, but I feel FINE! I am still waiting for the withdrawal to take charge but after 3 days its near impossible, right?

stepped down from a g+ day habit to a half g habit and went from there. finally took it to bupe and using 2-4MG/day on/off for a week or so before just shooting a half g one last time and nothing for the last 3 days and feeling fine. not sure how/why but let's see how/if this keeps up.

good to be back.. but how long before you bang me again? fucking people on this board.

Sometimes the stars just align for you and you can stop with minimal withdrawals, but it's weird because when that happens if you were to use even a small amount a day or two later you can end up getting bad withdrawals.

I've had a few times where I stopped and it wasn't that bad, but the hard part is trying not to convince yourself that you can use a few times again since the withdrawals not bad, because chances are they will be way worse when you kick that next time.

Tapering can help you avoid bad withdrawals, but I also think that sometimes when you end with a high dose it can be enough where it builds up in your system and then leaves more gradually which is kinda like it tapering out of you.

How are you feeling now? I know you were on day 3 and feeling fine but for me I need to get past day 5 before I claim my victory since sometimes it takes a lot longer than other times for the wd to peak in me.

Withdrawal is such an odd thing where you never really know how it's going to be until you go through it. A lot of it is mental too, where knowing you can get it easily can make the withdrawals feel way worse than if you were in a place where you couldn't get any, although my worst kick ever was when I was in a place where I had no chance of getting any, but it was after stopping an 18 month period of being on suboxone maintenance @ 16mg/day cold turkey which was worse than any heroin kick I've ever done.

Ended up picking up an old dope buddy from the T as a favor. He's usually the type of guy that never has money and is always looking for something but, somehow I ended up with 3 points of heroin, some suboxone and he even gave me gas money that I didn't ask for. I would've never guessed that any of that would've happened

i love when i'm just sitting around doing nothing and an opportunity comes out of nowhere for me to get something going. sounds like you got taken care of too, so just be thankful things ended up in your favor today.

i really need a day like that soon...

How are you feeling now? I know you were on day 3 and feeling fine but for me I need to get past day 5 before I claim my victory since sometimes it takes a lot longer than other times for the wd to peak in me.

I am somehow feeling great. I used Phenibut to help w/ the withdrawals and still using it as needed, so that may have helped and continue to help, but I've used it before and it wasnt this good to go w/ the withdrawals. Not having the urge to use, but of course it crosses the mind, but able to fight off w/ ease. all seems too good to be true and I am waiting for something bad to happen. we'll see tho, I know one week clean is not much but its the longer I've been on "nothing" for in a long, long time. then again, my nothing is still smoking weed daily, taking the phenibut to help w/ withdrawals, and would use a benzo if needed although I havent yet. so that "nothing" is alot different to me than most.

i love when i'm just sitting around doing nothing and an opportunity comes out of nowhere for me to get something going. sounds like you got taken care of too, so just be thankful things ended up in your favor today.

i really need a day like that soon...

Wow.. for some reason when I typed this last night I had a feeling something good would happen to me today and believe it or not, as I was making myself some lunch I get a call from my boy who I haven't heard from in almost a month and, as luck would have it, he was looking to cop through my connection :) he ended up hooking me up nicely and despite taking bupe for the past few days (finally adjusted), I'm feeling really nice.

Stupid move on my part (after finally getting comfortable on bupe), but I'll finish the rest before lab class tonight. Should be a good evening...

^Sounds like you're a hot streak. I'd be taking that luck down to Foxwoods and take some wampum off the tribe.

Wow.. for some reason when I typed this last night I had a feeling something good would happen to me today and believe it or not, as I was making myself some lunch I get a call from my boy who I haven't heard from in almost a month and, as luck would have it, he was looking to cop through my connection :) he ended up hooking me up nicely and despite taking bupe for the past few days (finally adjusted), I'm feeling really nice.

Stupid move on my part (after finally getting comfortable on bupe), but I'll finish the rest before lab class tonight. Should be a good evening...

Nice, man. Just be careful. Doing that too many times, could end up screwing you big time when the bupe stops working, then you'll be in a real bind.

Sounds like what happens a lot to me.....I get the "fuck it I'm goin to not try to score or use today" feeling and I get yourself psyched up for the hell that's coming...you figure it's gonna be a day where you're curled up in a fetal position wrapped in blankets on the couch or bed and aimlessly flicking around the TV trying not to think about it....and then out of nowhere shit just falls in your lap!!! We all know that we're not gonna say no, so all of a sudden I have all this energy to jump up and get dressed and go do whatever's poppin off atm

Insanity: doing something that we know is not good over and over while expecting different results each time....my definition anyways, haha
***well not the same as what happened to you Effect but kinda similar...I guess

I am somehow still getting by, not suing and feeling GOOD. I really lucked out here somehow. I am feeling confident not using and able to get by w/ ease of now. sure, the thought crosses my mind daily but I'm able to say NO and move on. let's see how this all plays out.. I am confident but I am honest so if/when I do slip, ill be sure ot let my Bluelight people know.