Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDA + Suspected unknown psychedelic/ 400mg) Semi experienced: Insane Visuals

Nevermore89

Greenlighter
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Heyguys, this is my first trip report, and I made a semi stupid decisionon 420 of this year. I acquired some MDA in the form of small crystalchunks(kind of almost like ketamine crystals), and then upon arrivinghome, parachuted all 400mg at once. I definitely wish I had not donethis in hindsight, but it was one hell of a ride. I suspect that theMDA is cut with 2c-b, or some other psychedelic, as I and a few otherfriends have had similar experiences off of similar and even smallerdoses of this same batch of MDA.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Iam a fairly experienced tripper with many acid and mushroom tripsunder my belt, as well as a decent amount of MDMA/MDA experience. Iwent into this experience knowing I was quite likely to have a veryvisual experience, but what I was in for floored me prettywell.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Setting:My house/room/nearby park.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+0.00(9:00 P.M.)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]ParachutedMDA in rolling paper, didn't bother to crush up the crystals and justsaid fuckit. I then smoked a bit of good ganj not long after.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+1.00(10:00 P.M.)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Feltthe MDA pretty good, colors were slightly more intense, minor closedeye visuals happening with music and such.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
+1.25(10:15 P.M.)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Talkedto a friend and arranged to meet him in the park to go take somebongtokes. Started my walk to the park. Some minor open eye visualdistortion happening on the pavement if I stand still. Seemspromising so far.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+1.75(10:45 P.M.)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Nowwalking into the park with friend, open eye visual distortions are alittle bit stronger but not too much. As we get further into thegrassy field and into some darkness I wave my hand and had a massivetracer follow it. Shit was kicking in hard. Within a few minutes ofthat crazy visuals and color appeared to surge out of the peripheralof my vision and I came up psychedelically quite hard. Despite howhard the come up was visually, it was quite easy mentally. I veryquickly realised I had forgot the bowl for my bong and we then walkedto my house that was nearby.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+2.00(11:00 P.M.)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Trippingquite hard visually. Very strong patterning and visual distortionhappening. Distortions look unlike anything I have ever seen on acidor mushrooms ever. My room looks almost like its made of fuckingjello. All colors are super saturated and very defined geometricpatterns rich with words and imagery are plastered on everything.Mentally I am still quite together and me and my friend chill for alittle bit. Quite a bit of stimulation apparent. Jaw clenching, jawconstantly vibrating. Tweaking out a bit here or there, was stillhaving fun, but it was uncomfortable.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+2.30(11:30 P.M.)?

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Attemptedto play mario cart with my friend, this is where some weird shitstarted happening. My consciousness and memory seemed 100% continuousthroughout the entire night, but whilst trying to play mario cartwith my friend I was experiencing intense thought loops and wasrestarting tracks 50 times over without realizing I was doing so. Ionly found out about these events the next day when I talked to myfriend about the night. These thought loops are 100% blanked out ofmy memory and I was completely unaware of them happening as they werehappening.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+3.00(12:00 P.M.)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]MentallyI seemed to have become fine again and thought loop free. My friendleft, and I then decided to smoke some more weed to help deal withthe excess stimulation. The visuals were quite profound from thissubstance. If I looked at pictures of people, they came alive andstarted doing things in the picture. The wood grain on my wallsalmost looked completely painted or fake because of how cartoony itlooked. I then listened to some music on my headphones for a whileand it sounded absolutely fucking amazing. Throughout the rest of thenight, even with nobody else but me in the room, I felt a constantpresence of an "other" in the room. It did not feelsinister or evil, but it was constantly there untill I came downcompletely.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+4.00(1:00 A.M.)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Visualswere still going strong. But were building in intensity at anincreasing rate. At around 4:30 it felt like I peaked and as I waslooking at a picture of a girl, she came alive and spoke to me. Idon't remember exactly what she said, but the experience surprisedthe fuck out of me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+6.00(3:00 A.M.)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Visualsstill going quite strong, was looking at some cool photos I took andthe went completely scifi and had energy and fractally patternsflowing about them. Strangely reminiscent of acid, but slightly morebland and "generic" and synthetic looking. Body high isquite strong still, quite erotic too. Felt almost like an orgasmthroughout my entire body at one point. Strong stimulation stillpresent.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+7.50(4:30 A.M.)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Ifelt the MDA start to wear off but the visuals are still runningplenty strong and I am really starting to get confused. I still havemoderately strong stimulation and am still a quite a bittweaky.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+9.00(6:00 A.M.)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Visualswere quite strong, still some stimulation. Wondered when the fuck Iwould come down. Visuals had remained pretty similar and consistentthroughout the experience so far.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+11.00(9:00 A.M.)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Visualsdied down a lot more now, colors are still very intense. Stimulationwas still semi present and I was still slightly tweaky.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+12.00(10:00 A.M.)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Almostback to bassline, tired enough to pass out finally.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Idon't really know what the fuck I took exactly in the end, I amextremely sure it wasn't just MDA as I felt two distinct comeups andI felt the MDA comedown later on in the night. I suspect it may havebeen a decent amount of 2c-b in there as as buddy of mine who alsotried some of this weird MDA prior to me had a similar intenseexperience and said it was eerily similar to his first timeaccidentally taking 2c-b at way to high a dosage. Also, when hesnorted some it burned a huge amount in a similar fashion to 2c-b,but not quite as severely. In the end I really will probably neverknow what I took exactly, but I do not intend to ever repeat such anexperience as it was not a very pleasant experience. This experiencehas also given me the much needed push to invest in a testing kit soshit like this doesn't happen again. Cheers![/FONT]

BTW, about the lack of spaces in some places in the post, idk why it did that, I had spaces in all those spots when I wrote it but the editor keeps on removing the spaces in some spots.

Well I really don't know what it was, but it felt like two substances together, and I had two seperate come-ups, and later on I felt the MDA high dissapear and I was still having gnarly visuals. So I really honestly don't think it was just MDA, as I have done semi large doses of MDA before and never had any such experience. That was one of the most crazy trips I have had in my life, words do not do it justice. More intense geometric patterning than 3 hits of good LSD, and some mad fuckin distortions.

MDA is a pretty psychedelic enactogen by itself so perhaps the large oral dosage of it caused the strong visuals, that's what I'd assume. Also 2cb is a powder and isn't crystal so it'd be in two distinct parts if it was together.

Sorry to bump the thread again, but I am aware that MDA can be quite psychedelic by itself. However, the level of psychedelia this MDA induced greater than what I got off of 3 hits of quality acid. The visual geometry covering surfaces was more or less opaque and blocking out the wall... That and I talked to my friends who also had similar experiences with this strange batch of MDA, and we have come to the conclusion that it was not just little white MDA crystals, but a mixture of loose white powder and MDA crystals as well. I apologize for the error in my original post. Also of note, I recently split of 1.5g of clean sassafras MDA between me and a buddy over the course of a few hours, a cringeworthy amount in my mind. During this experience we also smoked a copious amount of quality weed, although I did get visuals, they never reached anywhere close to the same level of intensity as they did with this MDA. Another thing, just a few days ago I decided to try 2c-e at a dose of around 20-25mg, it was an awesome trip, but during the end of the night I experienced visuals that I have only seen once before, and that was on this particular MDA. Even on my many acid and mushroom trips I have not experienced this particular visual effect, only on 2c-e and on this strange MDA have I gotten it. I will never truly have a way of knowing as what was in this MDA, but I am still firmly convinced that this was not clean.

I'll bet that MDA wasn't cut with hallucinogens. Seriously, the hardest most intensely visual trips of my life have all been on MDA.

Edit: Hardest trip was on ~300mg. and then the 50mg noopept was likely a mistake.

Your experience is consistent with high-dose MDA.

ebola

^^^agreed, furthermore if it came all in crystal form.... the (two come-ups) were just waves of comin up.... ps. that's a huge amount.