• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
600mg tramadol, 18mg bromazepam, lots of amnesia haze.
Also had 40mg propranolol this morning, and another 6mg bromazepam so 24mg total today.

I'm nice and stoned, wish I had something more though; like a stim or a dissociative. Won't be for another few weeks until I have either of those.

im feeling nice. Itchy as fuck, but nice still.

2 bags of dope
bong rip on top of the bowls i had at work
cigs

D-Nail dabs!
Got some L in the freezer I'm considering one day this weekend too, it's so grey today though, maybe tomorrow..

previously took 1.5 mg of liquid rivotril that tastes fucking Amazing, then put another 0.5 in a fruit salad with lots of syrup and it tasted orgasmic!!
later drunk a shot of limoncello with another 0.5-.7.in it.

gonna smnort some k later :Dd

600mg tramadol, 18mg bromazepam, lots of amnesia haze.
Also had 40mg propranolol this morning, and another 6mg bromazepam so 24mg total today.

I'm nice and stoned, wish I had something more though; like a stim or a dissociative. Won't be for another few weeks until I have either of those.

1200mg tramadol total now, 38mg bromazepam total now, and more amnesia haze. Also had another 40mg propranolol in the evening.

Super high, noddy, typing this took forever. Cross-eyed... Nice. :D

30 mgs of valium and a shit ton of pot. I have no tolerance to benzos and a small tolerance to weed, so I'm pretty high. Got the benzo nod thanx to the weed and the methadone I ate earlier today.
I'm pretty stoked cus I have more than enough weed and valiums for the weekend. However, I can't get any more methadone until Tuesday and I only have enough for ether tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. I'm not tripping though.

Last edited:
I'm trying to dose some kratom, event hough it's already 9pm and i haven't been sleeping right recently.

I think 2-3tsp. will do me nicely. And then i have some benzos and herbs (no weed though) for after so I can sleep.

for the day : 10mg ethylphenidate + lemmontea and some hash then nothin inthe day just chilled and played hearthstone, did 60mg mxe one line, my tolerance has go so down these past mouths it amazing, added 15mpa on the comedown, now actin like ijust woke up and made a cofee and rolled last spliff.. today mother"s day here so have stuff to buy have no idea maybe gnna get flower and some scratching game $$ mum love it !! have a wonderful sunday morning everyone

I'm trying to dose some kratom, event hough it's already 9pm and i haven't been sleeping right recently.

I think 2-3tsp. will do me nicely. And then i have some benzos and herbs (no weed though) for after so I can sleep.

Just dosed, looked in the bag of kratom, saw there was either two very small doses left or one strong dose, so I just killed the bag, and packed the last of my reefer into the bowl after taking 50mg diphenhydramine and various herbstuffs and supplements and whatnot.

Sitting back, watching Mad Men until my friends come over with instruments and weed so I can get stoned and jam.

Had a GREAT trip on some psilocybe cubensis, lasted up to 8 hours visuals and all. Somewhat comparable a low dose LSD experience I wonder what those shrooms are high in. The dealer says there's different strains mixed up together. Maybe high in baeocystin/norbaeocystin? With weed the whole thing was beautiful

About ~40mg valium + lager and some high ratio CBD strain. Put 5 more mg under the tongue.

2x my typical diazepam dose and 2x DIPA. felt like absolute shit for the majority of the day and now i feel good enough to forget about my life for the next 10 hours or so. for now everything's just cherry.

2Mgs clonazrpam, then Loads of vodka, lots of weed, 1g of top notch blow and 5mg alprazolam for the comedown, hell that was a party. Gonna pass the fuck out now... 5am. Hell yea peace.out dudes... SHT I LOVE COKE

Last edited:
dosed (again) mephedrone all night last night, had a cheeky few lines at 7am, they were not worth it, but still had effect. (edit) prob used like 600mg all up

Could get two hours sleep, nose now feels damaged. but ok now.

had 1.5 etiz , smoked weed, eat some good Chinese food :O that put me to sleep for , i am not even sure haha. like 5 hours? meph god damn that can fuck you up on the comedown haha.

now just weed, magnesium and caffeine--because sometimes i am addicted to it. Might take more etiz if i can't sleep later tonight.

Last edited:
20140525_124839_zpse62bbb30.jpg

High off dis china. and irie24/7 off dis weed.

EDIT: Super irie off this weed, I be chainsmoking bongues. Also have got my happy-go-noddy-pants on off a line of DOPE.

Last edited:
^
damn! thats one lucky keyboard. It must be nicely mellowed.lol

Ive only had my normal morn fix today. I havent decided what tonights fun will be...but ive got zopi's so it will prob involve them plus some opiates + copious amounts of white russian (lovely smoke that id highly recommend).

took .7-8 clonazepam sevrral hours ago (prolly still feeling it though), snorted a little bit of ketamine before going to the pool and drank a 1 lt can of beers ~1 hour ago. got a pleasant buzz going on

good sundayz blrs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.