• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
High as shit. Early this afternoon I
Had 35 mgs of oxy along with some weed and kief. About an hour ago, before I left did this wack ass NA meeting I had more kief, dank, and also threw on 2 FAT bags if dope. The white bags always seem to be better quality and quantity IMO. Anyone else agree?

I can't wait till tommorrow. I'll be getting a half oz of bud, probaly like 16 packs of cigs, and 30-35 bags of dope. Got the house to myself all weekend as well. Payday kicks ass, especially if its on a weekend. I gotta work Saturday, but only a half day.

drank a beer, had a nap, drank another beer. gonna clean up the apt. real fast (moving on saturday) and then gonna get some grub from somewheres

i want to buy more beeeer. but i shouldn't. story of my life for the last 5 years.

Cocaine and maryjane. Need to do more of both having some chamomile tea to mellow out and maybe a beer after I smoke nd snort more.

High as shit. Early this afternoon I
Had 35 mgs of oxy along with some weed and kief. About an hour ago, before I left did this wack ass NA meeting I had more kief, dank, and also threw on 2 FAT bags if dope. The white bags always seem to be better quality and quantity IMO. Anyone else agree?

I can't wait till tommorrow. I'll be getting a half oz of bud, probaly like 16 packs of cigs, and 30-35 bags of dope. Got the house to myself all weekend as well. Payday kicks ass, especially if its on a weekend. I gotta work Saturday, but only a half day.

Forsure, on the white bags being stronger. We get caps, but some idea brotha mane.

Few cocktails- bourbon w/ coke, 20mg valium, 600mg gabapentin, 600mg cimetidine.

Had some more kratom like 1h+ ago and now i'm smoking danks with my bubbler and drinkin chamomille tea

Not that into Kratom, the amour i gotta take to get high upsets my stomach something fierce. That said if I'm dope sick is still pick it up.

Despite my potentiates the methadone is wearing off, wondering if I should start taking some more kava and diphenhydramine or smoke some shards with my new friends. I can go take my done in exactly 7 hours

i remember that show, i had a crush on her probably

sober btw just blastin some tunes

Same here now. Sober and some good music.
I still have a crush on her. I love Jenny Wakeman. <3 :eek: :) :D ;) %) :\
Funny how I still love a fictional character from a television show. Ghost!

Last edited:
Ate an edible earlier, smoked some weed, now I just took a valium, boutta pass out.

Tow up from the flo up. :D
2 bags of damn some pretty good dope. Id compare it 2 about 3 normal to above normal blue bags. I hope I can get more if these cuz they come 13 to a bun and are just as cheap as the blue bags, where as if another person that occasionally has white bags would charge more for then probaly and the buns she can get are only 10 bags BUT the mound of powder I got from 3 bags was more like 4.5-5 blue bags. I was almost nodding while moving around working and was on about 50mg of adderal lol shit was fire

Anyways... 2 bags of dope
Grav of the rest my kief (about 3/4 of the grav lol) and there was some good nug in there to.
Marlboro menthol ciggy

A few bags of dope.
And cant wait to throw up nonstop again.
Havent been able to stop the past days o_O

60 mg oxazepam, just snorted a heroic 160 mgs of oxycodone (2 80s) and bongs ad nauseum, am feeling good mans.

Xstayfadedx be safe man. If it weren't for MMT, I'd be shooting a bundle + IV cocaine daily. It had my judgement and reasoning fucked, those 5-6 yrs...

Need to get shit, just put in mad lawn-care work = money: TIME 2 GETZ HIE. ;)

Just got a bowl of bud and some 8% abv beers.

15 adderall. 30 irs n less tha 24 hour period n my wellbutrin my god makes em last so long all I've ate was 2 cans of tuna lol n half can of chicken noodleyy soupy

Got some new kratom in, about to smoke some greenery. One hit gets me so high it's awesome, only the 3rd or 4th day now of smoking again.

I also have some kanna but not sure if I should use it. Anyone have any experience with kanna? I really don't want any unnecessary anxiety as I still don't feel 100% from stopping phenibut.

Status
Not open for further replies.