• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries here my man, I'm just buzzed and kickin it @ BL.org. Wish I was in Belgium though :p Want some La Chouffe & Rochefort baby.

La Chouffe is da bomb. =D I'm too zonked on other downers to be messing with beer right now, all I have atm is Duvel anyway, and it's 1:17AM so I'm not gonna go to a nightshop to buy overpriced beer. =D

Went out and copped 3 bags in record time and sniffed all 3 with a little ambien tossed in.

3 bags if dope
2.5 mgs of ambien insufflated
One hitter with a hit of dank and a little kief
Marlboro menthol
Strawberry Gatorade

Bout to go in to this NA meeting. How counter productive. Lmao

Edit:
^Swazi gold or any swazi is generally mids.this happens to be primo mids. But cheese, kush and ak47 are the common strains of chronic proper dank. Lol im almos nodding off. Will be within the hour i predict.

I see. I sorta figured that you didn't have grade A because you smoked 5 fucking grams of it. Lol

Last edited:
.25mg clonazepam again
many bowls of shitty weed
and starting on a bottle of Oak Leaf Cabernet (for mere pennies wish I could post the price.)
Gonna be really drunk soon. Later BL.

Just got out of my night class...

I did about .25 of dope before class started and it felt excellent and I'm still feeling top notch.

Gotta go home and eat and do a little homework while the amps I took earlier today still have me in the mood to do so.

Tripping very nicely off the 2c-b I plugged a little over 2 hours ago, gonna take some more vape hits in a little bit.

Added 2mg alprazolam

Plz be safe P2C & T*D we like u guyz (oh yea and have fun)
When I do this DXM trip, I am going to be with someone else at all times, at least the part where I attempt to reach the 4th plateau - I'll have someone checking my vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, make sure I am breathing fine). I may not do as much redosing as I was planning - it really depends on how I feel and how it is affecting my vital signs.

I have done 1,770mg of DXM at once before and I was feeling similar to how I feel before I get completely dissociated from my body. I weigh maybe 20-30 pounds more than I did then, so I figure 2.1g DXM should be fully dissociating.

If something starts going wrong, there will be someone around to help me - I would not do something that risky alone. There are some people who probably would die from the doses I am talking about because body weight is such a big issue with DXM. I weigh 297lb. If someone weighing 125lb did the same dose, they'd be in a coma or worse.

Best thread title ever, I'll never forget being zero dollars rich, almost nodding out, half oz of h in my pants, starving to death in Mexico. Traded a nice pair or month old arnette's (last pair of name brand shades I ever bought) for 3 al pastor tacos and a mexi coke. Was so worth it.

Not high, but a day away from sick and I may actually sleep tonight, hopefully trouble free. Today brought 60mg methadone along with 800mg Tagamet throughout the day to potentiate. Also took some herbs and roots and stuff: kava kava, melatonin, hops, chamomile, passionflower, avena sativa, 5-HTP, valerian...

Bout to read, take some more melatonin and smoke my last cigarette before a hopefully restful
Night under the stars... Oh, for some cannabis...

About to attempt to smoke again, I can't tell if it is a Sativa or if my tolerance is just so low after 2 years because this weed hits me so fucking hard now it's almost too much. I have nostalgia of being blissfully blazed and want to find that enjoyment again.

I'm on day 6 of no phenibut after months of daily use though so that might be causing more anxiety than it should.

Went out and copped 3 bags in record time and sniffed all 3 with a little ambien tossed in.

3 bags if dope
2.5 mgs of ambien insufflated
One hitter with a hit of dank and a little kief
Marlboro menthol
Strawberry Gatorade

Bout to go in to this NA meeting. How counter productive. Lmao

Edit:

I see. I sorta figured that you didn't have grade A because you smoked 5 fucking grams of it. Lol

OVER the course of the day! lol yeah but it is pricey here only time I have a lot is when I grow. Do get tonnes of decent hairy mids for cheap tho. Nice stoney-sense smokeymcdope.

^ lmao. Why thanks!

Ot: I took a pretty good sized gravity with a healthy morning helping of kief.

Shew. I'm pretty chopped atm.

I'm still quite sedated from the long acting benzos still in my system; chlorazepate, flurazepam and bromazepam.
Also ate 500mg tramadol

Feeling guud.. =D

About to attempt to smoke again, I can't tell if it is a Sativa or if my tolerance is just so low after 2 years because this weed hits me so fucking hard now it's almost too much. I have nostalgia of being blissfully blazed and want to find that enjoyment again.

I'm on day 6 of no phenibut after months of daily use though so that might be causing more anxiety than it should.

The phenibut w/d is definitely playing a big part. I would just smoke v small amounts until my tolerance was back up, then it shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Last edited:
^Swazi gold or any swazi is generally mids.this happens to be primo mids. But cheese, kush and ak47 are the common strains of chronic proper dank. Lol im almos nodding off. Will be within the hour i predict.

Haha I've always said it best drugs in the world are in America... We have the highest demand in the world for drugs.

I feel relaxed and have felt this way for days. I had klonopin a since a half a month ago and stopped at about monday the last being on monday. I had a few drinks of white wine with some coca cola soda on a plane and talked to this girl and also played the videogame invasion. Had a meal. Stayed up all night on the plane as it was like a 6 hour flight. I surfed the web for a while, then yesterday, I had hydroxyzine to go to sleep. It might be mild residual effects of klonopin. I will not take klonopin for 3 weeks. I'm just on vacation in another country and sometimes surfing the web. I'll go sight seeing on my vacation. I didn't bring the klonopin with me, just celexa and hydroxyzine. The reason I was prescibed hydroxyzine, celexa, and a low dose of klonopin is because I had extreme anxiety since months ago. I'm just calm and listening to music right now. I'm an adult and I have high functioning autism. I'm semi-smart(smarter than average). I have extreme anxiety, but I'm getting it well managed for now. I plan on getting 2-methyl-2-butanol in the future if I manage to save enough money. I might also try going back to college. I didn't drop-out from college. I was taken out because I felt like a loser and made it look like I was going to jump off of some ledge to kill myself and was put in an adolescent pavillion. The last time I was in college, I was 17 years old. I live in a crappy neighborhood and I have PSTD. I see therapy and psichiatry. I'm on vacation for a while.
Stay cool! %)

Last edited:
Question. Does anyone else like Jenny Wakeman from the show, My Life as a Teenage Robot. I'm a huge fan of her and I love her and stuff. :D <3 ;)
1zoena1.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqeSrsuS4_M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1AzBagGwzw

Last edited:
I'm still quite sedated from the long acting benzos still in my system; chlorazepate, flurazepam and bromazepam.
Also ate 500mg tramadol

Feeling guud.. =D

The phenibut w/d is definitely playing a big part. I would just smoke v small amounts until my tolerance was back up, then it shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Yeah I think I just forgot what being stoned felt like. Last night was better than the night before and I feel great today. I haven't been that high in a very long time.

It's like I'm back in the saddle, but can't control the horse yet, I'm just riding along. Gotta learn how to take the reins if you know what I mean. Alright that's enough analogies for me today.

i remember that show, i had a crush on her probably

sober btw just blastin some tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.