• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a couple spliffs with the last little bit of oil I made last night, listening to some trap. Can't complain right now.

just now celebrating germany's win with a lovely cuppa tea (lapsang souchong), a few hits on the bong and a cigar. i had my regime of morphine, oxy and valium to get me started this morning.

Still pretty high on coke, stupid idea really because I need to sleep. Came back from dinner nice and weary and for some reason decided to do the line i had out and boom, now it's almost 3am. Great.

Took my usual nighttime cocktail of 2 mg Klonopin, 2 mg Ativan, 700 mg carisoprodol, 200 mg pregabalin, and 100 mg tramadol, and that was about 90 min. ago; I took 40 mg Adderall XR 45 min. ago, and coming up on that. Plus, have been dosing butalbital the past few days (200 mg to 300 mg day w/ 100 mg doses). I think I should feel pretty good, pretty soon, at least in the short-term. I am actually getting sucked in to the amphetamines more than I thought I would - using despite what seem to be increasingly longer, more dysphoric comedowns, but I can't function well much else, unless opioids, besides tramadol, are around.

Haven't had any heroin in over a month now so I'm able to feel pretty good off 5 Norcos along with 75mg Diphenhydramine, 25mg Doxylamine, 2mg Loperamide, 750mg Methocarbamol

Also got a fresh pack of Newports

High as fuck. 20mg adderall, 2.5mg opana, 25mg hydroxyzine, marijuana, alcohol, caffeine, cigarettes, and L-dopa.

Bought some weed, smoked like a gram and a half in like 30 minutes with my friend.

I am not high right now, but I would love to be the fly on whosajiggawaaa's wall. Then I could get doped off a milligram of whatever he didn't snort before nodding =D

Lols that's pretty much what my best buddy does, he snorts the crumbs I leave over and gets a nice buzz. Lol my tolerance is so depressing. Yesterday I gave him a medium line(herron) instead of the left overs of my lines and he was chain vomitting lol (I was thinking it was weak shit) after that he couldn't keep his eyes open and was nodding for hours, I had several large lines. My next CT/tol break is gonna be violently bad, I know that.

OT: a line of herron, waiting on my friend to arrive wit da chronic. Fkin degenerate louses we are (it's 13:30 on a working weekday lol).

I have a Xanax script at my disposal; just chewed a wake up dose, .5mg, chased it with iced coffee.

smoked a bowl of blue dragon, feeling pretty damn stoned this early in the morning.

Took about 3mg of leftover crumb of valium, gonna call my ISP to get some shit straight and then chillax with a brew probs.

More Xanax, yum. Beer, got some Soma I found. Feeling chill.

Question: Correct me if I'm wrong, I've always heard snorting benzos is a waste and doesn't get you very high. Is this true?

Yes the binders clog your nasal passages and bioavailability is best sublingually anyway. Any effect is usually placebo.

I'm torn over what I wanna do now... Drink more or try to cop bud.

Yes the binders clog your nasal passages and bioavailability is best sublingually anyway. Any effect is usually placebo.

I'm torn over what I wanna do now... Drink more or try to cop bud.

I figured the bioavailability, didn't think about the binders. But sublingual is in fact better than chewing 'em? Wasn't sure about that either.

Do both: get bud, then get drunk, then smoke and relax.

Weed + alcohol is a simple but great combo.

Get liquor if you feel like stomaching it though. You can't drink beer fast enough to get hammered and the weed/alcohol combo is best when fully shitty.

OT: Just knocked back 350mgs Soma and a football with a Miller Lite.

Got some pain pillss (oxy or vic not sure which) on their way here right now :) What a Monday. 17 year old bum life is my middle name :) Shit's gonna get real when I gotta start college in the fall though :(

Last edited:
Went out to get sushi for lunch with a friend, had a little bottle of sake with it, now I'm pleasantly crossfaded %)

Went out to get sushi for lunch with a friend, had a little bottle of sake with it, now I'm pleasantly crossfaded %)

Sushi=best. I have this Chinese buffet not far from me that has the best of everything, including a sushi chef who makes all types of sushi. Asian food <3

OT: doing some hardcore relaxing (lol), listening to Sublime laying on the couch drinkin ber' n' puffin' the 'ole vape pen %)

^ noice mr tryp. Envious.

I figured the bioavailability, didn't think about the binders. But sublingual is in fact better than chewing 'em? Wasn't sure about that either.

Do both: get bud, then get drunk, then smoke and relax.

Weed + alcohol is a simple but great combo.

Get liquor if you feel like stomaching it though. You can't drink beer fast enough to get hammered and the weed/alcohol combo is best when fully shitty.

OT: Just knocked back 350mgs Soma and a football with a Miller Lite.

Got some pain pillss (oxy or vic not sure which) on their way here right now :) What a Monday. 17 year old bum life is my middle name :) Shit's gonna get real when I gotta start college in the fall though :(

I already have beer and all my bud connex are flaky. Youre just 17? Man i feel old. I hadnt done dmt til i was 19. Also, 100% on bud and booze as a wonderful combo. I like gin for liquor, but typically go for strong beer as i like the taste more, gin and tonix excluded.

Just power smoked a jay of chron with a friend, now im red eyed jedi mode. don't have mch dope left so im gonna take lope.............

.... loprazolam that is mofuckaz!

Status
Not open for further replies.