Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past 5 hours...

1mg etizolam
.25 dope
20mg Adderall - took em about 45 minutes ago as I plan to get some work done tonight

took half my prescribed diazepam dose with a grapefruit - the "contraindicated" potentiation allows me to stretch the script and be more flexible with the dosing. drinking a couple local IPAs before bed. I wish I had a TV show to watch :\

First day without tobacco in weeks and I don't miss it at all :)

Bong hiiiiiits

goddammit why the fuck did i get a bong I'm just so high all the fucking time now.

I was a naughty boy with my etizolams today...I've been taking 1.5-2mg daily, just trying to slowly kick this awful habit.

But tonight I slipped up a bit. I'm on a total of 5mg etiz, plus 3 hard ciders and plenty of bowls of kush. I'm far from "fucked up" but i'm feeling quite nice :)

Did some bags……
Quitting after this bundle.
Too depressed to keep on doing heroin.
But so depressed I keep doing dope :(

Stewie_08c177_418814.jpg

Did some bags……

Fuck, do I know that cycle all to well. That was me all last summer working 2 jobs and spending it all on dope. Hope you do quit.

Ot: I'm high as shit. Really high.

60 mgs of adderall XR that's slowly kicking in.
3 bags of dope including this real day white bag called "playboy". So the line I had was ginormous with that white bag included.
Puff of some stinky ass trees
Marlboro menthols

Did some bags……

You've done it before, you will do it again. I have faith in you. ;)

OT: 2x27mg flurazepam <3 (idk why they put 27 mg in a pill instead of 25 or 30, but w/e)
100mg tramadol
Spliff of some strong haze strain

I'm waiting before dosing more tramadol as I'm still waiting for the flurazepams to kick in.

over the course of the day 440 mg oxycodone, 120 mg codeine, bout 5 grams swazi gold (i look like a nodding chinese), and bout an hour and a half ago 60 mgs of oxazepam (4 x 15 mgs0.

feel serene, comfy and happy.

^^ how's the weed over there whosa? Do you guys actually get "dank" like the US, or is it just mediocre weed? Better yet, how high is your tolerance if you're smoking 5 grams and eating all this that oxy (I know you got a high tolerance for that lol) and not nodding the fuck off? Ha

Ot: the second dose of 40mg of adderall is hitting me now and it feels nice
Smoked a bowl of blunt roaches but it was good weed so that's fine with me.
Cigs

Been drinking so much water today. It's not as hot as yesterday but I'll be damned if its not humid as a mother fucker out here. Shits got me sweating buckets. Another hour and I can finally go home.

^Swazi gold or any swazi is generally mids.this happens to be primo mids. But cheese, kush and ak47 are the common strains of chronic proper dank. Lol im almos nodding off. Will be within the hour i predict.

142.5mg hydrocodone, 120mg temazepam, 1.5mg clonazepam, 0.75mg alprazolam, 300mg DXM, 20mg cyclobenzaprine, 150mg diphenhydramine, 50mg doxylamine succinate, cimetidine to potentiate.
Mostly hasn't kicked in, but I will feel good and start smoking weed when it kicks in more.

I'm stockpiling DXM for the most epic/insane/prolonged/high dose/dangerous DXM trip of my life (bot counting the time long ago when I stupidly popped ephedra like candy while on a really high dose of DXM, not really knowing what I was doing - probably took 20-30 25mg ephedra pills and had a hypertensive emergency, which is a severe hypertensive crisis - it caused my retinas to bleed and lung problems.

I plan to start with 2,100mg and keep redosing possibly for 30-40+ hours - I want to have 5 or 6 grams of DXM for this trip). Some of you might think this is crazy. It probably would be if I gave a fuck about potential negative consequences but I don't so I have no reason not to try something like this. I know 2,100mg is a lot to take at once, but I would probably need that much or more (I'm a big fat man and it takes a lot of DXM to get really extreme trips) to reach a 4th plateau level on DXM - something like a K-hole. Guess I could call it a D-hole. Hoping the prolonged redosing will result in the state called plateau sigma in the DXM FAQ - just have to make sure I do it right.

having a beer after a long hot day at work. it's almost 5pm: now and 93 outside... i wonder what it was earlier.

edit: make it double and that's it for this evening

fuckin love the heat though %)

Last edited:
2mg alprazolam and a cigarette earlier, just to chillax...

and Tryp Dreamer, holy fuck! come back alive man! =D

You've done it before, you will do it again. I have faith in you. ;)

OT: 2x27mg flurazepam <3 (idk why they put 27 mg in a pill instead of 25 or 30, but w/e)
100mg tramadol
Spliff of some strong haze strain

I'm waiting before dosing more tramadol as I'm still waiting for the flurazepams to kick in.

Added 3mg xanax, 700mg tramadol, another spliff. I feel v good. =D

Lots of spliffs, another 1000mg of tramadol This is dangerous - do not attempt,3x27mg flurazepam, 75mg of chlorazepate and 20mg of baclofen.

Total now:
5x27mg flurazepam
6x1mg alprazolam
1800mg tramadol
75mg chlorazepate
20mg of baclofen

Feeling so sedated and niceee. The tramadol is making sure of that. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.