Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahahah new thread name :)
They always make my day....

I am currently just baked. Gonna go grab that espresso I mentioned in the "What are you Craving?" thread ;)

mmmmmmmmmmm cofffffeeeeee <3

~Verii

ComfortablyNumb95, I like sunday blrz. Hoping mine (my Sunday that is) turns out to be a blrzzz.

70mg methadone, 1mg alprazolam, 10mg diazepam, 900mg gabapentin and 2 bowls of some decent CBD>THC strain.

Damn I'm nodding out so hard from ONE of my favorite Rx cocktails. Methadone,valium and weed. I've been smoking weed non stop all weekend. So much for quitting lol. Shit, I fell asleep while typing this. Oh, and I have no methadone for tomorrow. Can't get my next fix until Tuesday morning. Oh well..I guess. :/
I have 5 grams of weed( Willy wonder) and 7 valium pillz so I should be ok.( like I've said in other post, atm my benzo/
weed tolerance is very, very low, I friggin wuv it ) Whoa!! Sorry for the ramblings, feeling intoxicated and i tend to chatter!!!

Last edited:
Pretty stoned and took a klonopin a couple hours back
Now I'm drinking a 40 of Olde English HG800 (8 percent)
and contemplating a cigarette.

Been better been worse.

I am super high and noddy, I had 48mg bromazepam, 1400mg tramadol and a ton of amnesia haze.
For HR's sake: people; DON'T take doses like this, especially of the tramadol as it can induce seizures at 400mg or higher. 48mg bromazepam would just KO most non-benzo tolerant people for 24 hours.

Fuck I'm nodding hard.

2mg alprazolam x 3.5m Xanax brand-name bars; 7mg sublingual Xanax. ISO hash oil outta a vape pen, so I'm fucking stoned + the bowls of plain weed were strong as fuck. Right up my alley ;) Took 900mg more gabapentin to synergize with the other GABAergic (alprazolam).

Smoked some weed and now I'm drinking a Long Hammer IPA. Great beer to bad I can't be content with just beer.

Getting my alcohol buzz on before dinner instead of after for a change.

Smoked some weed and now I'm drinking a Long Hammer IPA. Great beer to bad I can't be content with just beer.

Do what I did: quit for a drug test, then become too poor to responsibly buy any for more than a month. After this, 1-2 hits will be too much (at least it becomes that way for me) so even when you crave the green, you know it will only result in an overwhelming, uncomfortable high. This lessens desire so that even when you TRY to get some (like me this weekend) you don't feel bad when none comes through. Then again you might be different, we all are our own people.

I am content with just beer and my benzo, but I'd be a hell of a lot happier if I could enjoy weed again, which means smoking until I have a good tolerance again. I love weed when I actually have a tolerance to it... when I don't, it's like 8( LOL

Nice little fentanyl buzz going on right now %) I wish it was just little more intense, but I'm not quite sure how to get the most out of these Mylan patches so I just have 1/4 of a 100mcg patch between my cheek and gum. Now I'm just watching TV.

I took some kratom earlier, then a glass of wine with dinner and now I'm just chillin smoking a very nice spliff. I thing I'm going to watch House, I love that show (even if it's a little repetitive after some time).

So stoned, i bought a bong today :D double perc, nice lil 1.5-footer. Smoked a strain called private reserve which was dank, but nowhere near as good as the Yoda's Brain we had last night.

yeah just high on the budz. didn't smoke all day, waited late in the nite. so good
lucky, 'cause was craving mephedrone hard. so glad i didn't get on that tonight

Feeling nice. Just did the rest of my file before work but whatever I'm getting a gram of some good bud at work. sooo...

3 bags of dope
Bong rip of some regular weed
Cig
Wawa sausage egg and cheese croissant

i broke my sober promess and smoked a joint. i can't help but laugh about it

I'm super dooper lit off some sour kush and willy wonka. Been smoking weed all day and ate a couple valiums not that long ago. Oh and I also ate mdones this morning like 7 hours ago. Definitely starting to nod out tuff. Time for some coffee lol

Status
Not open for further replies.