• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Everything you could want to know about VIVITROL

Weed makes me really paranoid I hate it I'm gonna try to find some bars. I'm gonna try again on day 35 hoping it will all be gone by then. Just pisses me off I have bags sitting in my Wallett waiting for me

The Vivitrol has worn off finslly. And I have a question idk if I'm allowed to ask it, but my bf wants me to get the shot again , don't really have a choice. If I go to get my shot and when I'm in the back with the doctor can I tell them I'm not taking it , and would they be able to say anything to my bf in the waiting room that I didn't take it ?

Idk how to make my own thread so that's why I keep replying in these ones. How do I make my own thread? Or can I not since I'm still "greenlighter"

What's the point? You must be young into your addiction, I have never heard of a junkie that didn't at least want to get clean and live a better, more fulfilling life. Suboxone still does not have you be yourself, your mind is still under an opiate and you will never the true you until you get off of it too.

Doing this, he is forced to live the sober life (which have to really want to get do the shot). Of course any good addict is going to try his best to get high anyway, it's what we do. But hopefully after a long enough time for your brain being dope free, the addiction will finally lose it's grip on you. That is how I see it at least. I have thought about getting the shot countless amounts of times, but I am also kind of scared of being on antagonist for such an extended period of time (it can cause heavy depression, suicidal thoughts, etc.).

What negative side effects have you had from the shot?

I broke thru it by shooting subutex 8mg i was prob a week into the shot. I got the nicest high one can imagine ever getting on vivitrol.

Yup, that is pretty much the situation. The other things to keep in mind is that the dope will work better the longer you wait to use it. If there is even just a little naltrexone still in your system when you take something like heroin it will ruin the heroin effects.

Perhaps you can just smoking a lot of pot for a little while as the naltrexone continues working its way out of your system.
subutex will give you a high. idk about taking it orally but i ivd and felt it a few days into the shot when it?s strong as hell blocking your receptors

No. Naltrexone blocks the opiate receptors outside of your brain as well as the ones inside your brain.

This whole thread is a giant warning for why vivitrol has no use. It doesn't stop cravings or change behavior. It causes suicidal ideation and resentment towards the people supposedly trying to help. Methodone or Suboxone are far superior options
wrong. it def helps a ton i have taken it quite a few times. the only time i had cravings was this latest time when i was in physical contact/near someone offerings me free drugs and watching them nod. usually it?s just ppl texting me asking if i want and my answer is no and i dnt think anything else of it since i know it wont work and im saving money. when it?s free and in ur face eventually one will get an itch

Sounds like that is an interaction between heroin and naltrexone (or possibly with any buprenorphine you took that was still lingering in your system, but more likely the naltrexone).

I'd try and give it another week before using. You can also explore kratom and tramadol if buprenorphine didn't work out well and you just need to get high.
the bupe will def do it. i only know about the effect after shooting it. if anyone has any info about whether or not it works taken orally pls share

I’m only planning on using today I think by Monday I should be fine. As far as why I’m on vivatrol..it wasn’t my decision. For the most part I’m happy I don’t have to wake up dope sick and scrounging for cash. It has done wonders for my life. I just can’t resist one last attempt. That being said we have narcan at the house.
you should be ok. it really does show that everyone is so diff tho bc some ppl claim to have terrible withdrawals whilst i was ok and i was doing a few bags a day every day for two weeks prior to my shot including up until the day before. i was nervous but tbh it wasnt so bad. i took a couple xan and was fine. and i have a great deal of experience w this shot

What's the point? You must be young into your addiction, I have never heard of a junkie that didn't at least want to get clean and live a better, more fulfilling life. Suboxone still does not have you be yourself, your mind is still under an opiate and you will never the true you until you get off of it too.

Doing this, he is forced to live the sober life (which have to really want to get do the shot). Of course any good addict is going to try his best to get high anyway, it's what we do. But hopefully after a long enough time for your brain being dope free, the addiction will finally lose it's grip on you. That is how I see it at least. I have thought about getting the shot countless amounts of times, but I am also kind of scared of being on antagonist for such an extended period of time (it can cause heavy depression, suicidal thoughts, etc.).

What negative side effects have you had from the shot?
i used to drink on this shot quite a bit and often. i mean i had no desire to drink at all but i was around ppl that didnt know about the shot and it wldve been weird if i didnt etc. i usually drank wine/bubbly or beer and was fine each time. I had a single horrible reaction and it was god awful-like vomiting to the point where bile came up and then i was just dry heaving bc nothing was left in my stomach. even water was coming up. i think it?s bc i was drinking hard alcohol at the time. so beware of hard alcohol. typically ull be fine w lower proof drinks the only thing is that you wont even want to drink it-the mere thought will be off putting. i typically love whiskey and now the smell is just sickening.

i used to administer the shots myself (always aspirated) until one time-idk i mustve hit the sciatic nerve but i have never experienced pain like that in my entire life.i couldnt move, cldnt walk, cldnt get up without debilitating pain.i was so scared it was going to be permanent bc it lasted pretty much the entire month.that scarred me and now i only have nurses administer the shot. please beware!

I have not really had any negative side effects from the shot. I have had 2-3 months period of time where I did not use in between shots, and mentally and physically I could not tell any difference when my shot wore off or when I received my new shot. For me, with no opiates in my system, the shot is like receiving in injection of water, no side effects whatsoever, aside from a little bump in my butt muscle that is uncomfortable for a few days.
spot on

If i am on the vivatrol shot and if i take a suboxone strip will i feel a buzz? Ive been clean 6 months now and just wanna feel the effect of a suboxone.
doubt it depending on what day into the shot. suboxone isn?t strong enough to overpower i think but i know subutex is. 8 mg shot will work. maybe if u shot the sub just to give it a try

So I was on Vivitrol for 8 months and it has now been 80 or 81 days since my last shot. I began trying to use Oxycodone IR (intranasal) around day 35 as most of what I've read has said at 35 days they can feel most of the high and euphoria. I got absolutely nothing. I had read one account of having to wait 64 days before feeling any good effects so I wasn't too worried. I started trying every few days and at about day 42 I started getting very delayed slight effects, basically some slight euphoria feeling, talkative, mood elevation, but not any rush and any effects took over 2 hours to be noticed. Since then I've been able to feel more pronounced effects sometimes, and less others. Once or twice, around days 65-70 I felt a small bit of the initial rush from snorting but it was short lived and would go away withing 10-20 minutes. Then some of the euphoria and upper feeling of the oxy might kick in between 1-3 hours after dosing. Since day 32 and now around day 80 I have gone from trying 20mg up to 60-70mg at a time. I definitely have been building a tolerance and do get some withdrawal if I don't dose. But, even at 80-81 days, I still cannot get the real stomach punch rush euphoria, the good body buzz or the lasting happy feeling. I get a small kick around 10 minutes, get tired feeling, and then after 1-3 hours still the effects slowly build and last about 6 hours. I definitely feel some opiate "up" effects but it's different every time, and I never get the real initial rush. Basically, there are obvious good effects missing and the moderate euphoria and uppy feeling is mixed with all of the negative effects of the oxy (some anxiety, sweating, pinned pupils, agitation). I know that the reports from most people getting high after Vivitrol is regards to heroin but at 80 days I feel like even oxy should be at full effect. Because of how long I was on the shot I had to find a new source so at first I was a little concerned that maybe I wasn't getting legit pills (even though they look perfect and no other reason to suspect) so I did a laboratory ms/gc test and came back for the expected oxycodone/oxymorphone and nothing else. I am trying to find a lab that will test me for naltrexone to see if it's really possibly still being released from my ass muscle but no luck as of yet.

I'm not sure if I'm going to find anyone here with the same story or advice, but figured it's worth a try to just post my experience. Maybe someone knows more than I can find in my Google research. I am hoping that I'm still releasing smaller amounts of naltrexone daily and that I haven't "broken" my receptors permanently and this is as good as it will get now. I also can't find any health reasons (besides naltrexone) that would result in problems in my body processing opiods. If you made it through my whole rant thanks for reading and I welcome any comments or ideas even if you don't share my experience. I am very new to posting here so hopefully this is alright.
ur post scared the shit out of me. id diee. i used to feel sniffing a rox after the month was up from my shot and then a few days later id get the shot. went on like this for a few months. ur scenario is my nightmare but at least it makes you think it?s just not worth it to bother doing anymore drugs. that?s at least a plus

If someone is clean for 5 months, cold turkey, and currently only has occasional cravings, is it a bad idea to start Vivitrol? He's coming out of a long term rehab and says he feels fine, and when I mentioned the naltrexone monthly shot he can get he said he wanted to do it. I think it is a good idea, but also wonder if it could have a reverse affect and he might start having heavier cravings closer to the time the shot starts to wear off and the next one is due.

He has quit for a month or more cold turkey in the past, but never this long. I have hope the shot would give him a stronger chance of staying clean. But I don't know enough about it. What do you all think? If you can recommend places to look for answers that are not just anecdotal, that would be helpful. Thank you.
the person shld be fine if anything it will act as a backup deterrent shld the person ever seriously consider drugs. but if the persom honestly feels like they are good without it and will be fine i wld never suggest taking substances that mess w ur body and organs

Last edited by a moderator:
Protip: Perhaps you're using the mobile version of the site. Use the full version of the site to access more features to make posting easier. Regardless though, please avoid posting long strings of responses in the future.

subutex will give you a high. idk about taking it orally but i ivd and felt it a few days into the shot when it?s strong as hell blocking your receptors

I don't disagree - buprenorphine (regardless of whether it's Subutex/buprenorphine only or Suboxone/buprenorphine+naloxone formulations) will get someone high, especially someone who doesn't have much tolerance or is opioid naive (with opioid naive folks using Subutex or Suboxone should be approached with extreme caution given how potent the medication is).

Now, it won't have that same sort of full blown agonist effect with someone with a moderate or greater tolerance. It definitely still has the real potential to make one feel good or even buzzed, but it's not exactly the same kind of high as something like morphine or oxycodone.

Insulfating (snorting) will increase the bioavailability of the drug, so that can work well for trying to achieve opioid agonist like effects/consume the stuff more efficiently. Depending on one's tolerance sublingual (under the tongue) doses can work quite similarly though. Oral use (eating/swallowing) buprenorphine is entirely a waste and entirely inappropriate.

Buprenorphine has a really high binding affinity to opioid receptors. It also has a fairly long half life. That means it has a tendency to out-compete most other opioids with weaker binding affinity (fent and carfent are two opioids that can out-compete buprenorphine more easily than heroin or oxycodone) AND it takes longer to leave the system than other opioids (methadone being one of the very few exceptions).

That is all to say, tolerance to opioids hangs around for a while after stopping buprenorphine, especially after using it for a lengthy period of time. For many people the buprenorphine will entirely prevent feeling effects from other opioids. For others it takes a lot more of their usual opioid to break through the buprenorphine blockade/tolerance.

I think we're in agreement :)

wrong. it def helps a ton i have taken it quite a few times. the only time i had cravings was this latest time when i was in physical contact/near someone offerings me free drugs and watching them nod. usually it?s just ppl texting me asking if i want and my answer is no and i dnt think anything else of it since i know it wont work and im saving money. when it?s free and in ur face eventually one will get an itch

The psychology and neurobiology of craving is a fascinating beast. I think you misunderstood cj's post a bit though. There are indeed many side effects associated with long term use of something like naltrexone. Most of them are not well known because this application of the medicine (in terms of Vivitrol I mean) is relative new. There are well known side effects and lots of reason to believe the using an opioid antagonist in such a way has potentially many more.

But the fact it has side effects isn't so much the issue as the way it's presented as some ideal solution to opioid addiction, especially compared to methadone or buprenorphine. For more reason than I have the time to go into here, it simply isn't. I have never come across a medical or research journal that actually suggested otherwise. The notion is marketing, and it is being used to pretty horrible lengths (like getting drug court personal to sanction Vivitrol over other forms of treatment that are proven more effective).

What I find most disturbing is the effects of naltrexone, a powerful opioid antagonist, on our ever-changing neurobiology. There is a condition called musical anhedonia (music loses its ability to elicit pleasant states in someone it normally would) that can be induced through naltrexone. Naloxone is known to disrupt many neurochemical environments.

I'm not saying naltrexone wasn't useful or right for you - it sure sounds like it was. It's just that the stuff is commonly presented as either a panacea without serious side effects or as a more effective choice for treatment across the board than ORT programs (when the research demonstrates the opposite is true for a vast number of people).

I've known a number of people who used Vivitrol who believed it really helped them. I know far more who regret ever trying it (although for many it wasn't voluntary).

the bupe will def do it. i only know about the effect after shooting it. if anyone has any info about whether or not it works taken orally pls share

Sublingually/under the tongue, yes it works. For it to work by swallowing it wouldn't really work. You'd have to take so much it would probably cause some uncomfortable side effects of some kind - otherwise it would just be ridiculous how much you had to eat.

That said, is someone were entirely opioid naive they could probably get high from eating it (either that or OD; buprenorphine ODs seem pretty "non-fatal," but they are horribly uncomfortable). But my question is, why? Sublingual or intranasal (or rectal) use would be more effective, allow for less to be used (far less), etc.

EDIT

Actually I was a little off. This is buprenorphine's BA info:
Oral 22%; Sublingual 30%;
So its BA is only a little higher sublingually than orally. Still, if you were to get some Listerine (or mouthwash with ethanol) and use that before putting Subutex/Suboxone under your tongue, it would raise the BA substantially.

Maybe it's just the conservative junkie in me, but I'd avoid taking it orally.

Oh. Or were you asking if taken orally it will still have a blockade effect for a few days preventing you from getting high from most other opioids? If you take enough of it, absolutely - any buprenorphine will do this, regardless of how it gets there. You'd have to take more (about five times more) buprenorphine orally to create the same kind of blockade you'd get from injecting some, although the blockade effect will hang around a little longer after eating a high ass dose compared to injecting a normal dose.

From my experience so far, opiates are the only thing Vivitrol completely blocks.

I got the injection 8 days ago and I got pretty drunk yesterday.

I shot a little bit of coke 4 days in and felt it

you can still smoke weed

I Don't see why amphetamines / psychedelics would be affected

I heard the more shots you get, the longer the blocking effects will last. As in, your 3rd shot will block all opiates longer than your first shot will

either way, Im not getting this shit again because for one: its a hundred dollars and thats with insurance. Spend 100 dollars and be miserable just so I dont spend 100 dollars? the fuck?

and the actual shot made my ass hurt for the first 4-5 days.

and if you get on subs you can always hang onto them or w/e. With Vivitrol, there's no wiggle room. You arent getting high off opiates for around a month, deal with it

im prescribed add and xan and both work while on vivitrol.pretty much everything except alcohol and opiates. the only thing that was able to override viv was methadone (pure bupe) and i ivd-not sure about subs. i did notice that the first time w the bupe was really a good high but the second time (a cpl days later) and it just didnt feel as good as the first, i barely felt it. ive gotten the viv shot many times over the past couple of years. sometimes months in a row and sporadically (once every three to four months). i will say that it is never really something that is predictable at least for me. sometimes i feel like shit after the shot other times i dont. my question is-does the hard round bump in ur ass mean the med is still there? like a good indicator to know when u can get high again might not be a day count-as it appears to be diff for everyone (hell it?s diff for just me each time)-but whether or not the bump is still there. for ex the viv shld only truly last for up to 30 days but for those who say they cant feel anything for 40+days-do they still feel the med bump? anyone think this might be a good thing to keep note of if experimenting w effects of opiates and timeline of viv?

bupe.8mg shot. but it?ll only be a good highthe first time-at least for me that was the case. so enjoy

i think for many of us we cldnt keep them private-the effects are noticeable to those around us. true addicts are unable to hide it forever and eventually it creeps into other aspects of ur life. otherwise we prob wldnt be on here trading info in order to get high.

Day 33 first time on the shot, used and didnt feel nothing but a headache.
did u shoot or sniff?

i heard yes. but haven't tried myself

The Vivitrol has worn off finslly. And I have a question idk if I'm allowed to ask it, but my bf wants me to get the shot again , don't really have a choice. If I go to get my shot and when I'm in the back with the doctor can I tell them I'm not taking it , and would they be able to say anything to my bf in the waiting room that I didn't take it ?
hell no they cant say anything.illegal to do so

in the past on viv i had never experienced cravings. prob bc i knew it wldnt work, was getting urine tests, and wasn?t really around the stuff. like id have to seek out my guy. this has been the first time that it?s reallessed w me mentally to the point where i?m craving every single day. i am just counting down the days-but i believe it was bc this was the first time i was around someone doing dope and who had it on them always in my presence.plus i had gotten high for the first time in a long ass time right before this last show and remembered what that rush was like. otherwise i agree w you in that it helps w cravings usually. i really used to tout viv as a game changer but now i gey what ppl are talking about.

really appreciate the responses. very helpful!

i had this same question since not only does the timeline/effects of viv differ frm person to person, but it differs month to month just for me. just not able to reliably predict when it will be out using a calendar. im thinking maybe a better way to tell whether or not it?s out of our systems is by the lump. for ex if the lump is no longer there that means the nal is done and no longer blocking receptors?wld be a good idea for ppl to take note if theyre experimenting w timeline anyway. although the poster below seems to have never gotten the lump so idk...

i hear you about the spiral.i went to rehab just for my family to feel some sort of peace of mind-i had already decided i had to stop bc clearly every time i did opiates it inevitably led to disaster.immediately after rehab tho i went back to using instead of going on viv like i had planned. after a couple months of shots i had lost all urges to get high and i was voluntarily being urine tested by my fam. for a while i wld even take a blue or two here and there (sniffing as i told myself no more pins and no more d) jst to see if i cld do them without spiraling or going back down the rabit hole. i guess i wanted to know that i truly was holding myself accountable and needed to know that i was back in control-the drugs weren?t controlling me anymore. went on like this pretty well (i even was honest w my doc n let him know what i was doing). i know it doesnt make sense but whatever. i feel lucky that im able to overcome the person i used to he. i wasnt even a person. back then i cldnt imagine not getting high every day plus cutting out ppl frm my life bc id rather be high, had no money etc. def ive come a long way thanks to viv but for some reason this time it has been the hardest month and ive been dying to feel the rush again. what a bitch d is. can make u go against everything you know and ur better judgement. good luck-sry that was a long post

[big money] cash per shot outof pocket-tg my parents can afford to pay for it for me. insane. esp to make such a drug so expensive it?s pretty much out of reach for those who really need and may actually want it. sad

crazy you felt anything at day 13. luck

Thank you.

Update: its now day 35 and I was able to surmount the naltrexone blockade with a fairly minimal amount of substance.
To anyone who may be considering getting the vivitrol shot,
If you truly and full heartedly want to be clean and sober, and experience what life on the other side had to offer you, then I would highly recommend this drug for you. For those of us though who aren't quite ready to quit cold turkey and have a medication completely alter way of life, I would recommend you stay far away from this drug. Its not for people who aren't ready to quit.
did you see on the viv website that this stuff can cause hepatitis?! i legit just noticed that and it scared the shit out of me. anyone else familiar w this?!

Ok just to clear some things up:

- you cannot get high on opiates for around 4 weeks after getting the shot. You can shoot heroin if you want, and get a slight depression in your chest, but there is no high. It's not worth it, at all. The only opiate that you can get high off of is Suboxone because it has a higher affinity for your receptors than naltrexone does.

- alcohol is kind of in the same boat, although you seem to be able to get drunk after a lesser amount of time passing than opiates take. If you drink, you still get the physical effects (bloated feeling, general shittiness, have to piss), but none of the feel good feels that alcohol should give you. Waste of time as well

- Any other drug will still work fine.

- it's a shot of this weird mixture of powder and water that is frozen for some reason, and then allowed to thaw to this weird viscosity before injection where they will shoot it intramuscularly into your ass cheek. It's like any shot, if the person doing it does it right, its not too bad. You will have a pain in your ass for about 2-3 days though

- it doesn't prevent cravings, you just can't get high. I guess if that alone makes you not want to get high then in a way it does prevent cravings. Most of the time, people wind up looking up when it wears off tbh. It's not like you get Vivitrol and just never want to do dope again. It doesn't work like that

- it's pretty expensive if your insurance doesn't cover it

- looks pretty good to bring papers to court saying you got it

- if you still have opiates in your system upon getting it, you will go into precipitated withdrawals, HARD. One of the worst experiences of my life. Not saying you gotta be 10 days clean, but at least 4 is a good idea. Look at it this way, if you'd still fail a piss test for opis, DONT get the shot yet. Seriously, if you don't get anything from this post but that, GET THAT. Don't do it. Don't be a hero

- all in all, I think Vivitrol is an extremely situational tool to be used by addicts with specific circumstances that should require them
to try and acquire around a month's clean time however necessary. It doesn't make you forget about opiates, and it is not something I see much point in getting unless it helps you lessen the hit on some legal charge.
will gettjng high off of bupe cause the effects of blockage to last longer since subs also block the feeling of opiates.

Wow. This thread has a lot of misinformation. It is just plain wrong

And vivitrol is disgusting

Anyway, for starters, toothpastedog,(my net connection is slow so quoting difficult)

Anyway you do not need ethanol to increase sublingual BA% of buprenorphine; simply dissolving it in water will work just fine, and makes it about 1.5x as potent.

And oral BA% of buprenorphine is more like 10-15%; studies indicate sublingual is at least 2.5x as potent as po.
(TTHIS IS WHY WE NEED NEW MEGATHREADS/ updating the megathreads)

Next breaking through would be easier with opioids that have a high binding affinity; some fentanly derivatives have a higher affinity than vivitrol, so would automatically attach to receptors; bupe is close, though at full blast it isn't worth what effects you get, as buprenorphine is a partial agonist w/ a ceiling effect

Note that hydromorphone and oxymorphone have very high binding affinities, and will break through, although you are playing with fire, as the doses required are lethal after reversing tolerance

Methadone in theory would work, it would take time to build up in your system, though starting maybe halfway through should yield effects

Most of all, breaking through, and any attempt therof, is probably too dangerous for layperson, except maybe later into it
(What is post d above is for informational purposes only, and because this is a stupid procedure)

Toothpaste Dog: can you reference nalaxone causing neurological changes? It is a pure antagonist, it simply blocks receptors, although it wouldn't surprise me; and naltrexone is certainly suspect, it is an inverse agonist, and it's binding affinity really high

One more thing, IV/IM buprenorphine has a t1/2 that averages around ~3-4hrs, vs sublingually something like 12-40hr(a lot longer in any case)

Ok goodbye now

Hope none of these vivitrol patients get, you know, severely injured and standard opioids do not work, and the MD's do not how to fix it and the patients suffer...

did you see on the viv website that this stuff can cause hepatitis?! i legit just noticed that and it scared the shit out of me. anyone else familiar w this?!

Don't worry about it. From the Journal Of Safety in Alcohol and Drugs:

RESULTS:In a longitudinal analysis, the frequency of elevations in AST, ALT, and GGT greater than three times the upper limit of normal (ULN) was not statistically different in patients treated with XR-NTX compared with placebo (p = .71). Most of the elevations greater than three times the ULN occurred in patients with chronic HCV infection. In patients who had a treatment-emergent elevation in AST or ALT greater than three times the ULN, the aminotransferases improved and returned toward baseline in those patients with available follow-up data. No specific symptoms were associated with any of the elevations in ALT, AST, or GGT. The frequency of elevations in AST and ALT during treatment in patients with HIV infection was not significantly different compared with that in patients without HIV infection.

CONCLUSIONS: R-NTX can be used safely in eligible patients with opioid dependence, including those with underlying mild to moderate chronic HCV and/or HIV infections.

So even when used in patients with HCV, they didn't see major problems. If they did get weird bloodwork, they had no symptoms, and recovered just fine.

Day 17 since last shot: I've been on viv for 5 months straight, no use. Tonight I sniffed 14 bgs of fire, enough to surely cause an Od if I wasn't on the shot and I feel it, 5/10. Itchy pinned, tired (noddy even). I believe that next time I use I will have even more success. I have a theory that each time you attempt to break through vivitols grip is weakend or new receptors are made available, Something to that extent. It's an unfounded theory but we shall see.

No, it's not a theory with much reality behind it. It's actually kind of dangerous to do what you're doing.

Understand that the extra large doses required mean you're taking XL doses of all the other crap that comes along with your dope, if nothing else. You're also not helping yourself out any--and I don't mean with such noble goals as "recovery".

I mean that by busting in with large doses, you're preventing your tolerance from resetting. Instead, you'll just be maintaining it where it was before you started the shot, meaning that after a month, you'll have nothing to show for even a month of abstinence, whatever your goals (or the courts/parents/babymomma) may have been.

Do your best to try to make if four weeks, and if nothing else, you'll be rewarded by a spectacular return to baseline tolerance. Then you'll at least save yourself some money before whatever shitshow got you the shot in the first place, resumes.

So here's my situation guys. I'm On Vivitrol and I went and got dope last night due that I only have 2 weeks left of my Vivitrol till I can get high. But I snorted a bag either because I wanted to just taste it or whatever. And it almost tastes like coke? It even felt like my mouth got a little numb. I been buying from this guy for 6 years. And it wasn't him who met me last night but one of his friends. But I trust my original guy very much. And since I'm On Vivitrol I can't tell if it's actually heroin just cut with dope. ? Idk if I should go buy a drug test and put some in there to try it or what .... any thoughts ? it's Philly dope , has anyone else experienced this? Has dope been getting cut with coke at all? Could this be fetnal ? I normally shoot it so I wouldn't know fetnals taste? Someone give me some answers please ?

Sorry bud, we're not allowed to discuss mystery cuts, cause who knows what kind of anti-histamine is in there, maybe Benadryl with its sodium channel blocking that will absolutely briefly numb your lips and gums if you chew one, like a short-lived novocaine; or maybe something else, who knows?

So, no discussion about cutting agents, sorry.

Thanks for this info man. I'm on day 21 today. I have a shot of dope put up that I've been waiting to do for awhile now. So from what I've read in about 3 more days I should feel that shot pretty good?

Once again, government and other lawmakers are sadly and dangerously misinformed about naltrexone and other drugs that should be helping ppl with addictions. And, once again, doctors and PA's are too afraid to prescribe chronic pain meds. And, as usual, addicts are blaming everyone except themselves for their own addictions, thereby avoiding taking responsibility and possibly getting the help they need. Unfortunately I really don't see things changing any time soon. I broke my legs in a car accident in 2017 and because of these issues it's been hellish trying to get pain relief and almost ludicrous in the amount of documentation and referrals I've had to provide to my doctors and surgeons. Good luck everyone

Hey i have a question. I got my first vivitrol shot 36 days ago. I tried to use some kratom on day 25 with no effects and day 28 with no effects..maybe placebo. I have been clean from heroin for about 3 months now and wAs wondering how long would it take for me to feel a weak opiate like kratom? Has anyone had an experience like this? Thank you.