• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOH's - Just how much risk is there?

^^^^ ^^^^ I also have found it orally active - Some people claim that it did not work for them but I would not concur from personal experience definitely active.

the NBOMe's and NBOH's are not to be trusted altogether.
I threw all of mine away after enjoying some quarter and smaller pieces of tabs.
I tossed them in case someone else found them and thought they might be acid.
mistaken for lsd, the NBOxx's can kill or cause intense pain.
I could not justify keeping them around.

^ Pupnik throwing his out is a big statement to be paid attention too. :D Still an interesting topic. I am kind of glad I missed this drug.

I agree about variability: if there is also variability between NBOMe's for oral potency I also think that particular levels of expression or morphology of the enzymes responsible for this peculiar metabolism which has been found experimentally. Meaning a lot of things, like that for some people but not all (afaik) oral activity of dosages that are not even that crazy can be possible.

I admit that I have only used some NBOMe's nasally in the form of product that I personally cut with an inert carrier. Even so, I am just one datapoint like anyone else. And all I'm trying to do is make a lot of findings into a consistent explanation but they just aren't that consistent which brings me back to the variability.

There aren't many psychedelics that are this potent and the lysergamides have other peculiarities which actually have also been incredibly slow to get explained, but so far they couldn't be more different from NBX apart from 5-HT2A being a major target.

I actually initially wrote somewhere in this post "I'm sure [...]" as a way of saying but I don't even feel comfortable with that anymore. It's just bullshit lol

Really kinda glad that I never really trusted this entire class within a handful of tries, makes things easier for me. Everyone is welcome to appreciate them and take their own choice of personal risks but if you ask me it's kind of stupid to let the low production costs be a real criterium. People should take psychedelics serious enough to not let that be a major factor.
Yes NBX can also have unreal potential for visuals and stuff but why not have the self-control to let that pass you by?

Last edited:
A while ago I had a good amount of 25c-nbome, 25b-nbome and 25i-nbome. I got rid of the stash because some of the stories (in some cases people hospitalized or dead at medium doses) started to scare me. For a while I wanted to try it but I ended up paying attention to my instinct and decided to destroy all the blotters.

We have many wonderful psychedelics at our disposal with much more reliable and secure security profiles. :)

DocLad

A good friend of mine died from nbome use at an unknown dose. Not fucking worth it!

To be fair, this thread is about NBOHs, which are related but not the same as NBOMes. From what I've read, the NBOHs seem a bit safer but that's entirely anecdotal and I still wouldn't touch either, given there are so many great and much safer psychedelics. From what I understand, 25i-NBOMe is the deadliest NBOMe, so I would guess 25i-NBOH is the most dangerous NBOH.

Sorry for your loss. <3

I've experimented with 25i-NBOH and 25b-NBOME from two different sources in the past. NBOH came dosed at 1200ug on plain white blotter. NBOME came dosed at 1000ug on red blotter paper. The chemical mouthwash alone isn't worth the poo stain of a trip that you "experience" on these substances. Definitely not worth the risk, considering the deaths surrounding them. Steer clear of toxic RC's kids! Stick to LSD

Last edited:
To be fair, this thread is about NBOHs, which are related but not the same as NBOMes. From what I've read, the NBOHs seem a bit safer but that's entirely anecdotal and I still wouldn't touch either, given there are so many great and much safer psychedelics. From what I understand, 25i-NBOMe is the deadliest NBOMe, so I would guess 25i-NBOH is the most dangerous NBOH.

Sorry for your loss. <3

Good point Xorkoth! I agree, plenty of amazing/safe psychedelics available so I would never try NBOH or NBOME chemicals.

Good point Xorkoth! I agree, plenty of amazing/safe psychedelics available so I would never try NBOH or NBOME chemicals.

Agreed, also a little focus shows they are two different chems, NBOM's and NBOH's. Even though they are both to be avoided good point on the difference. Keep the knowlegde clean.

These chems are still a mystery, some call it poison and crappy trip and others say they can be valuable and interesting. But the danger is clearly present.

Sorry about your friend headfuck123. Thanks for adding that in the thread, could save a few people that bought a lot of this stuff when it was available.

I have tried all the 2C's (except 7) only once except for 2C-B over 10 years ago. It has gotten to the point when I can find time to trip it is with one of the classicals. I have even resorted to morning glory seeds, which to me are amazing in my opinion. But reading about all these chems is more than interesting.