• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww I'm thankful for some awesome friends here. I miss you guys!
Herby- I reread some of the forgiveness book yesterday and wanted to cry! I miss you so much!!

Awwww I'm thankful for some awesome friends here. I miss you guys!
Herby- I reread some of the forgiveness book yesterday and wanted to cry! I miss you so much!!

Hi Ocean good to have ya back!

I am thankful for patience that I had today.

^I like your user name...origin?

Me, I am thankful today for acupuncture and massage. Still in massive amounts of pain but hopeful.

I am thankful that my gf loves me truly. She saw me in my worst state the last few days, I frightened her, but she's still here for me.
Even if we're not together together (we are doing a pause, even her mother think we broke up) but it's for the best of us .

^aw that's really sweet<3

thankful for another Saturday with my family, and it's father's day tomorrow but we are celebrating it tonight.

My son<3.. today for fathers day he got me a card that pulled out to form into a big trophy and then it played the rocky tune.. he colored a big drawing of the two of us fishing and then coalged it all up with cand fish and all kinds of other things. =D

for Father's day to celebrate with my wonderful dad!!!! Father's day dinner soon <3

Thankful that I have an awesome employer who actually cares about me and my well-being, and values me greatly, and a boss who, when I sent a terrible, incriminating email while I was on ibogaine to him when I was freaking out, spent hours of his vacation trying to reach me even though I wouldn't answer, and when he got back, was only concerned for me, and when I decided to tell him the whole truth, he was nothing but supportive of me for getting past my addiction. We are closer now, but I could have lost it all quite easily had I had a "normal" employer and boss.

I realize I really lucked out, first job out of college and it's perfect. I get to work from home so I can also work on my art career, I get raises every year, and I am universally respected and loved. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.