• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankful for surviving the first 5 months of 2014. Tough year for me but I know im going to survive because I have always been a survivor.

Thankful that I am in a place now where I can accept feelings and deal with them in a healthy way. It's not always easy but it feels so good to know that I am dealing with things in a healthy way.

Also it's my birthday Saturday. :) I'll be 31... weirder than 30, now I'm like, OVER 30.

Thankful that today is my last day of teaching for this year. Well, at the elementary school anyway. I get one week off and then start at the college.

I like smart girls <3

So do I, preferably short with glasses and slightly bookish looking, there's always room for padding the record as it were though.=D

Today I'm thankkful that I have a roof over my head and a warm bed to go and sleep in, nuff people round the world must be trying to kick the gear without those things.

So do I, preferably short with glasses and slightly bookish looking, there's always room for padding the record as it were though.=D

Today I'm thankkful that I have a roof over my head and a warm bed to go and sleep in, nuff people round the world must be trying to kick the gear without those things.

Those are good things to be thankful for, Owen.

I'm thankful for Bluelight, the support I've received here, the way people have accepted me for me and my word.
For being allowed to help other people here, which makes me feel good inside
And, although I have my evetrams at the time, thankful for the constructive criticism for many posters, which has taught me so much about myself and other things around me.
for the many different people that I've "met" here, that have shared their lives, their experiences, their joys and sorrows with me.

So yes - today I'm thankful for Bluelight....

Other things I don't need to write thanks for as it's obvious that I'm thankful for them; family, my daughter, shelter, food, British weather and so on....

Evey

^^ <3 :)

Bluelight is a special forum, that's for sure.

@ xorkoth im 30 lol we can both feel old together

Hey! :) I'm 31 tomorrow. Weirdness...

I had said I'd be off opiates by 30... that didn't happen, but then I promised myself by 31, and that did happen! So I'm incredibly thankful for that. <3

i'm thankful for the rice-seaweed-soysauce wraps i'm gonna inhale when i get home from work today

My new job. I applied to three places over the course of 36 hours and now I have a job. Gotta love a good resume with lots of experience!

^congrats weekend addiction on the new job! You are lucky to be getting a job that fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.