• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Great to read all the parent appreciation so I'll throw my mom's name out there too. She's 84 and still going like she is 34.:D<3

Woke up for day three of my detox.....really don't feel bad at all. Cold as fuck and a few shivers but that's it really. By this point with methadone I was curled up in a ball crying out for a sedative of some sort.

Yes me too specially my dad!! We are planning to have a family getaway from June 27-July 1 just a mini vacay in Whistler to relax and maybe do zipline :D

We just did that! Grand Canyon, Zion, Vegas.

Great owen! Hang in there. :)

We just did that! Grand Canyon, Zion, Vegas.

Great owen! Hang in there. :)

I saw a deal trip to Vegas but we already booked our Whistler trip. Grand Canyon will be nice! How was your trip?

Today I am thankful for payday :D

I saw a deal trip to Vegas but we already booked our Whistler trip. Grand Canyon will be nice! How was your trip?

Today I am thankful for payday :D

It was amazing. :) Zion was my favorite part as far as feeling perfect just being there... the Grand Canyon was incredible but I felt like an ant, intimidated a bit... Zion felt intimate, like I was part of it, embraced by it. I wish I could have stayed at least a week.

^!!!! Now I wanna go!! Im definitely adding that on my list... if only I can taje a week off I would but that's not til next yr. I already have cuba scheduled for December, well I haven't purchased the tickets yet but it us definitely a go.

The resilience if the human body, OP was 2 weeks ago and I'm on the mend already :)

I'm thankful for opportunity. I got out of prison 5 days ago, and am staying in a free transitional house, no rent, food provided, and I already have a very promising job interview next Wednesday. Plus I'm no longer IVing.

All the groundwork seems to be laid for success. :D

Oh, and this house is probably the nicest place I've ever lived, lol. About 4000 sq. ft., hardwood floors, granite countertops, full of amenities. Love it.

Thankful for my health! (and pizza and video games,surfing, Italian women,my guitar)

Camping, canoeing, hiking, tennis, grilled food, summer rain storms and the sex that can come with them, fishing, campfires, ladies on summer attire, air conditioning, swimming, kayaking, festivals....

Status
Not open for further replies.