• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got all the shit I planned on getting done this weekend already.. chill time.. going to cook dinner again.

Ahhh I'm thankful for family I love u all :) :):):):):)

Sincerely I love you all

100000000000000000000 hearts kisses hugs presents etc
No. Thank You :)

Last edited:
Im on my way to kick MMT, but that's also scary. Having the guts to do it on my own is hard (using diaz/alprazolam to ease the WD pains and sweating, sweating it our from my bone marrow!). Eyeballing dose cuts isn't the easiest haha, but worth cutting these "liquid handcuffs" from my arms. I feel like a sad dog, forgotten and tied to a pole.

Thankful my parents are helping build a 'Done WD Arsenal Kit (Benzos, seroquel for sleep, prescribed 120 x 300mg gabapentin monthly, got my own huge bottle of Sam's generic loperamide (couple hundred 2mg lope tabs per bottle) and working on getting more (MS-Contin/morphine extended-release for heavy m-done WDS, PST hopefully with the right unwashed seeds, not sure if kratom has the strength to aid methadone withdrawals (they're the worst I've ever felt, m-done WD's make heroin or oxycodone WD's look like a cakewalk to some extent, it's the intensity of heroin with the duration of buprenorphine's WD's which last weeks). Plus I'm getting into vitamins and nootropics that can help i.e. L-theanine/Suntheanine, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Melatonin, Ashwagandha, Chamamomile, Kava Kava, Valerian, Blue Lotus Extract, Passionflower extract ect.

Thankful for real friends and my family, which I love!

Thankful for my English Lab, Pig I call him his name used to be "Scout" I changed it to pig because Labs LOVE food! Anyone that has one knows they love food, but they love their owner more.

I'm so ready to feel free again! From being on 70mg/7ml of methadone for a year, I know I have hell to pay though :(

Thankful for antibiotics... I caught a cold which morphed into pharyngitis from all the flying and dry desert air on my vacation. Started azithromycin yesterday and I already feel significantly better. :)

Also thankful that even though I felt crappy, the thought of opiates never entered my mind. :)

^yay! (for not even thinking of opiates).

I am thankful for life. All of it.

Im on my way to kick MMT, but that's also scary. Having the guts to do it on my own is hard (using diaz/alprazolam to ease the WD pains and sweating, sweating it our from my bone marrow!). Eyeballing dose cuts isn't the easiest haha, but worth cutting these "liquid handcuffs" from my arms. I feel like a sad dog, forgotten and tied to a pole.

Thankful my parents are helping build a 'Done WD Arsenal Kit (Benzos, seroquel for sleep, prescribed 120 x 300mg gabapentin monthly, got my own huge bottle of Sam's generic loperamide (couple hundred 2mg lope tabs per bottle) and working on getting more (MS-Contin/morphine extended-release for heavy m-done WDS, PST hopefully with the right unwashed seeds, not sure if kratom has the strength to aid methadone withdrawals (they're the worst I've ever felt, m-done WD's make heroin or oxycodone WD's look like a cakewalk to some extent, it's the intensity of heroin with the duration of buprenorphine's WD's which last weeks). Plus I'm getting into vitamins and nootropics that can help i.e. L-theanine/Suntheanine, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Melatonin, Ashwagandha, Chamamomile, Kava Kava, Valerian, Blue Lotus Extract, Passionflower extract ect.

Thankful for my English Lab, Pig I call him his name used to be "Scout" I changed it to pig because Labs LOVE food! Anyone that has one knows they love food, but they love their owner more.

I'm so ready to feel free again! From being on 70mg/7ml of methadone for a year, I know I have hell to pay though :(

Good luck hangyourhead.. it can be a little rough, but well worth it!!

I'm thankful this weekend getting close.

^Yes! I can't wait for the weekend cause it's also payday tomorrow!

You're jumping off a methadone script at 70ml? I hope you realise just whatr that is going to entail...

I jumped off at 20ml and it was fucking hell for three weeks. I wish you all the best but really I hope you understand just how badly you're going to get your ass kicked by that much of a jump!

I am thankful for almost one year off of kpins....for meeting the love of my life and marrying him, for my new job, Mother Nature and my mama.

Hey ocean. :)

Thankful for old friends... one of my best college friends (we lived together with 3 other friends for a year, the very best year of my life thus far) has moved back to like 15 minutes away from my parents' house, after living in Colorado for 6 years. I've been over to see him a few times since he moved when I happened to be here, and now I'm here again and I'm going over tonight, just as close as ever, almost more close in a way because of the effort we've both made to remain friends after all this time and lack of convenience.

Some of us say fuck it and jump omen=D

Are you all prepared for your battle omen?%)

60 hours since my last buprenorphine and I feel fine really if a little doped up from the meds. Really this is a walk in the park so far. I know worse is to come but I don't even feel that bad, I felt awful at this point with 20mg of methadone. 70mg is going to be just unbearably terrible.....I don't want to put them off I just thought I should warn them of just how horrific coming off at 70mg is going to be. 20mg was fucking hell on earth, 70mg I can't even imagine, the wd would be so intense I can't imagine anyone being able to battle through it if they know they have a way out (although I know there are people who do). 24mg of bupe is one thing but 70 mg of juice? My hat is off if they can manage to go through that.

I should be grateful for the fact I don't really feel that bad, and that I have a mum to make me soup.:)

I'm thankful for my parents... the best parents ever. Don't know where I'd be without them. We're having a great night tonight, dinner is almost ready. I love growing older and seeing how my relationship changes/grows with them. <3

you're going to do great omen... is it going to be uncomfortable.. yeah.. but the prize is on the other side.. and the other side is just a little bit away. Im here for ya, so please PM me at any time.. I will get back as soon as I receive it or log on<3

I'm thankful for my parents... the best parents ever. Don't know where I'd be without them. We're having a great night tonight, dinner is almost ready. I love growing older and seeing how my relationship changes/grows with them. <3

Yes me too specially my dad!! We are planning to have a family getaway from June 27-July 1 just a mini vacay in Whistler to relax and maybe do zipline :D

Status
Not open for further replies.