• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

One-Pot Method Back to Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midwest

Greenlighter
To those of you out there who know. There has been an increase in shake-n-bake blah blah blah. FIRST OFF when finding a recipe that calls for water... these are intended to get you busted/hurt or make a fool out of you. SWIM knows for a fact water is your ENEMY here. Now I'm here to bring the proper ways to the masses. However these things are best first come first serve so.. Anybody desire to know more about the One-Pot Birch? aka S&B?
I can give you details and provide you with a safe alt. to google search BS. SWIM knows from experience *cringe* water=bad :( how am I still here?8(
I cant imagine the type of person who would post these recipes with water... some even up to an 1/8th of a cup. Swim detonated more than a handful of h-bombs inside a mtn dew bottle but didn't die.... maybe because swim didn't over react. SWIM def thought he was gonna die though... Peace

Using terms like swim won't protect you from any problems with police if they want to take you down they will "swim" won't stop them at bluelight we don't use those terms read our BLUA (bluelight user agreement) for rules. Try to avoid talk like this where you feel you need to use swim cause it won't protect you. A mod will probably edit your post and put in I statements.
Here is the BLUA-
http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

Yes adding water to shake and bake is bad I thought that was a given even a drop of sweat could blow your face off. That's harm reduction but its frowned upon for you to be putting up recipes to make Meth so I would refrain from that unless you want it taken down. You could have some hypothetical discussion's in the neuroscience and pharmacology section I suppose if you have any questions but I don't reccomed posting recipes.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight! :)

I am sorry to hear about the explosions.

I don't think I would ever bother making meth myself, so I must say you must be brave haha.

Do not do drugs.

DO YOU THINK DRUGS ARE CONSIDERED A THANG TO ME BOY?!
AHHH!! THEY AINT NOTHING I GOTTA DO A RAIL JUST TO HOLD DOWN MY BREAKFAST HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME!!!!

lol just joking drugs are bad m'kay.

Last edited:
hi

I am interested in learning more about shake and bake method. what is the proper way to perform this reaction?

if could provide me with a recipe for 2.4gms of pse, 5gms and 10 gms pse via shake and bake it would be greatly appreciated. also, whats the largest "cook" that can be done via shake and bake?

sunshine boy

Status
Not open for further replies.