• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P Nathan <3

fruni

Bluelighter
A great man has unfortunately been lost in his journey :( may we all pray for nathan shults who recently took his life. I am not sure of his forum name as I met him in a bluelight aim chatroom. His aol tag was nowwtf and his last used fb was jason share.

Here was my fb post for the greatest man i ever met and loved like a brother in the time I knew him, as the old nathan I loved would have wanted me to write.

Wow so hard to believe you are gone after seven years... Im so lucky to have met you in that random bluelight chatroom :(. Im sure we all wish we seen the signs but dont be sad for nathan only wished to share the love. Shout out to his friends and family and fellow BL community my thoughts and prayers with you all.

Damn Nathan your a cool motherfucker i cant believe u actually r making me do this you fuck i am still a lil bitch i guess aha but i feel your strength and wisdom now. Btw thanks alot for making me actually have to do this... i thought it was a joke but i actually have to save your name from being forgotten or contaminated by people who don't understand how to not be total faggots who dont even know who leroy jenkins is and why he lost some dkp for some kfc.

Might be a bit but read it all before u dare say I am disgracing him he actually told me a couple things to do for just an event such as this but i forget most of it so ill do my own thing. I want to make sure he is portrayed as he was in his prime, a real awesome guy that would entrap me in five hour long convos of the deepest levels of humanity, spirituality science and the importance of acceptance and viewing all sides of the triangle.

I have to man up for Nathan and listen to his lessons now he was a great guy so i offer this perhaps seemingly unmoral in the eyes of a noob paraphrased summary of his final days ( you must know he was a great guy who truely knew how to enjoy life and try his hardest)

Omg seriously i love u nathan but your still officialy meme worthy and i may be horrible (im sure he wanted this) but i laughed at your remarkably casual an hero reference and as im sure u forgot to put, no jk, after the lol. At least you made death funny i commend you. I hope your at peace now with the crocodile hunter and albert hoffman and your wonderful jesus is satan religion that makes the universe work like candy with illuminati lollipops saving the world from the dallaks in doctor who.

In other news i am never touching methamphetamine again after years of abuse, as new side effects may include sudden an hero(i never seen it so casually done, its mind boggeling how tough he was) totally get what happened now though, nathan played life up happy all the time cuz thats who he was he didnt believe in making people sad ever no matter how bad it is cuz thats how you should be.

When you take into fact the hell the little of his "amazing" life he told to me sounded.... I now understand everything you ever said Nathan in your final days woah. I am sorry i ever doubted u I wish you would of listened when i said you didn't belong there. I cant beleive i was dull enough to just try and troll u back to normal when your whole reason for being alive day to day was your miraculous religion conspiracy world where doctor who would of been awesome to bring into the plot. Not to shame conspiracies but i imagine his brain was unable to replace the thought paradigm due to having to be called a junkie at wallmart every day for 7.15/hr by texans who in his eyes turned his religion into a bunch of farting noises that loosely translate to derk er derped i like hating gays and ethnic groups cuz jesus.

Lmao seriously though i cant believe you actually did it like that man seriously jesus your such a boss and since you must of suddenly seen your delusions I assume you decided to stop the nonsense and you know it was sad but at least i seen the old nathan.. Dark humour but a great attitude built from from the life of being a seeker in the wrong place with the right mind... Tis really such a tragic waste of life. I wish you didnt do it but I feel like i should honor you with something the old you i remember would like before your thinking went scattered into happy land (IM NOT BEING DEFENSIVE all caps lmao nathan was dead to me at that moment so thankfully i had time to prepare for this I must turn death into comedy for this man, so dont fucking say im being a dick). I honestly seen no traces of the nathan i knew and loved in perhaps a year mby until his very last moments.... Tis sad it had to be so dark but as nathan is one who loved to turn the darkness to humor as I do I will respect him with this for it is what hed want

So lets all laugh about the obama shape shifting aliens and such that he wanted to leave us with for his final days. If your sad right now nathans ghost is gunna play gagnam style and explain how the singer of this song is actually singing about being a 3000 year old alien who floats around different dimensions of space time and came here to just to rap for u not cuz he believes it but cuz hes a hell of a guy.

If you feel bad for him he will personally make sure to call you a little bitch in purgatory, but hed say it with love xD omg nathan you really are a living legend. Like a newage jesus with a pompadour and im just gonna miracle us money for women and party supplies guis attitude. I wish I grasped the depth of everything you said.... Its almost like you layered me a message among your life that now finally became crystal clear i love you bro for your thoughtfullness and im proud that you who bitched me out for being a emo bitch when i was like 15 with totally irrational problems and by being a rude dick you made me see how much i hated who i am and everything i was dissolved and was reborn.

Lmao so thanks for being the first person who ever had the balls to be a dick and tell you how it is, I miss the conversations we had about spirituality before you lost track of the ability to accept Life over your mind.

Since I don't know any prayers I cant honour u with your religion but since u pretty much rewrote the bible ima make my own for u.
Life is real it stabs flesh and leaves scars so lets make art with what we are so lucky to be in part as stitches making the new picture in the cosmic art.

No way, you mean thedeadlywar on Bluelight?

I talked to him very often on aim for years, but haven't spoken to him in the last couple of them. I talked him through some of his more intense psychedelic experiences, and he did the same for me. He was one of the first people I really got to know via BL.

RIP :(

http://resthavenfuneral.com/Obituaries/obituaries-detail.cfm?method=2&id=2759

Right before he posted on facebook:
Im going to die today
An hero
Lol

I imagine most who seen it didn't think much of it as he was delusional at the time. I wish I could of got through to him but i seen no traces of his old self towards the end. I am personally very sad as I have no one to talk to on aim anymore =(. He was like a brother almost back in the day aha.

i've been so busy with work, i didn't even realize until today that this happened :( nathan has been one of my closest friends for about 7 years now. he even has me listed as Brother on his Facebook (the only family listing he has on there).

don't even know what to say. doesn't feel real.

R.I.P. <3

One of the things he said to me on AIM long ago, when he was in a positive mood, that stuck with me (paraphrasing):

"brb, I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette and contemplate why life is so awesome."

I just realized the person who passed being discussed is someone I spoke to often in AOL, until recent weeks myself, and only haven't been speaking to him because I don't log in anymore these days. As a few of you know, I am really bad with names so I've taken to altering all names in my IM list to something I actually remember. I didn't realize until reading the memorial thread that nowwtf was Nathan/Jason.

I can't claim like I knew him as a close friend, I probably opened up to him way more than he did to me, but I certainly knew of his issues, at least as he divulged them to me. From my POV, he was a very nice young man, a little paranoid and way too into the Illuminati for sanity's sake, but still a good man. I am really surprised to hear what happened.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family, or Aunt, not sure he spoke of anyone else to me.

still can't believe you're gone, nathan. you were always there. any time i wanted someone to talk to all i had to do was flip open my phone and respond, because you were always sending me messages. i'm sorry that i used to always harp on you for spamming my phone with messages, and i'm sorry we had that fight a couple weeks before you died.

you weren't supposed to die so young. we were supposed to finally meet in person and have adventures together.

i wish i had appreciated you more while you were alive. not that i didn't appreciate you. but now that you're gone there's this giant hole that idk if i can ever fill the same way again.

love you, brother.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what the fuck. I was wondering why he hadn't logged on in over a month. I googled him and saw this come up. I wasn't on his fb cuz never used it. I met him in the BL chatroom as well. We talked on aim everyday for the last 7 years.

I am at such a loss for words, I felt like he was my little brother. I will miss you so much Jonathan Nathan Shane Shultz, I hope your in a better place. Shit went downhill after his dad died, or maybe even before. Now I regret more then ever being in jail, being disconnected from my little bro. You were one funny fuck nathan, playing WoW with you and your girlfriend. Then I recall walking in my room to see you talking to my girlfriend on aim?! So many nights of both of us tripping balls, you usually on dxm. Never met someone who dexxed so much. You and your fucking memes, always making me laugh even if it was pouring in my life.

Then, something happened. I can't say if it was before i went to jail or after, but now I realize you were hiding something. I didn't care that you seemed bat shit crazy, I just wanted to be there for you. I loved debating the bible with you, and all our crazy convos over the years. You were the first friend I had when I got into the psychedelic scene, and you were the first person to call me out on my meth/heroin use. How blunt you could be friend, but you knew when to do it and how. I'm so upset I can't say goodbye, so angry I couldn't do anything, I feel so dead inside knowing I'll never get to speak to you again, that we will never trip balls in Texas, or fly you out to California. Just when I'm getting my life together you take yours, I feel dead inside. Listening to all those Son of Osiris songs you were linking, can't stop crying as all of our memories flood my brain. You were one tough fuck, who the hell eats a gram of phenzapham and lives. You cut it close with that 2cb-fly, went overboard with the dox. It breaks m heart today as I try to find logs of our old convos, that we used fucking OTR the whole god damn time. What the fuck did we have to hide haha.

Now I see what you meant by your name, an impossible existence.

Imma make you proud my little brother, I love you. I hope that you may now find peace, and that obama isn't stuck with you for an eternity. I think you'd prefer kim jon un.

Damn man, not a day goes by where I don't think about you Nathan. So many times I'll look at my aim buddy list hoping to see you online....