Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
It was way past time to start a fresh new PD Social. So here it is, you know what to do. :) The last page of old one is here.

I got my car back today, it had been in the shop since last Friday. Feels great to have it back even though it's fun driving a brand new loaner with only 900 miles on it. :) But a way less awesome car than mine although all Acuras are awesome.

Weekend at last. Drinking beer and red wine :) 4 days till my university entrance exam. Huh.. I'm pretty nervous about it. Applying for second time now, but I feel pretty confident. And I know it's not the end of the world if I don't get in :) been studying whole week in the library (actually i've been studying for 1 and half months), its time to relax today.

Nice, gotta have those relaxing days. :)

I'm hoping to make a lot more progress on my ibogaine report today in between work and in the evening. I didn't get much done yesterday, I think I ate so much all day that I actually went into a bit of a food coma and just watched episodes and went to bed early.

By the way, the new thread title is inspired by one of my ibogaine visions. :)

Haha the other thread was growing at a mind-boggling rate and jam-packed with love and old friends greeting each other, tough to follow that act for this thread :D

And Xorkoth you continue to make me more and more curious about that trip report novella, such inspiration I can't even conceive of ibogaines astounding transformational powers.

I just turned on my brand new freezer fridge after the obligatory 8 hour settle, it was a super generous birthday gift. Really not familiar with the modern ones, it's very cool and I like that new smell and clean look ( Certainly when compared with how nasty fridges can get ;) ) - led light and sleek design and doesn't sound like an old man dying, and what have you.
Tho sound-proofing some of the resonance will be a bitch.

Just fell asleep after having to rearrange a lot of stuff without my roommate's help and not having slept during the night from excitement and kratom redosing. The kratom is of a relaxing type but still for some reason...

Thought I had a first date tomorrow with a pianist lady (I think she is greek), which I am looking forward to but with the insomnia and having dropped weight when I had flu / bronchitis etc it was not an ideal moment for me. Turns out I had a brainfart, it's next saturday... so lucky again that I can get my shit together this extra week. And as a bonus on top of everything, I got morphine (granted they are retard tabs) oxazepam and dexedrine in the mail.

Sometimes life can be damn hard and lately I have become a bit frustrated about some confronting shit regarding my autism, but right now I can only be thankful for the general deal of this moment.

Last edited:
What up dude. :)

Solipsis, I was with a pianist lady for 12 years. Pianists are awesome people (I am one but way, way out of practice), but serious pianists have a tendency to be a little... crazy. But don't let my experiences turn you off. :)

I wish I had some dexedrine, I love dex-amp, much more than any other amp (unless you count psychedelics amps or empathogens). Although I want to continue my sobriety aside from weed thing for a bit longer, I think it's good for me.

Xork said:
Pianists are awesome people (I am one but way, way out of practice),

You don't seem out of practise at being awesome, wtf are you on about???

;)

Lame.

Yeah really, I think I got to give my body and mind a break as well. Should take a break next week, really going to try.

Dex-amp is IMO a really superior stim functionally but to really go crazy 'speeding' there are other things, however I don't want to do that anymore cause it is so unhealthy and hard to do with moderation... with dex I can take it easy and put it to good use.

I think I know what you mean about serious pianists. Don't think she is a concert pianist, but she has finished the conservatory while I have only finished all basic grades. Actually I do have to say, purist pianists can be annoying to me for the same reasons I don't like that at a concours you cannot really win with something too far removed from conventions...Got little patience for that uptight shit.

Recorded the aria from the Goldberg variations this week. My feeling for constant tempo really sucks dramatically IMO... anyway I still like to record more and more of what I can play when I feel I have at least a certain 'minimum required' level of mastering:
https://soundcloud.com/jfbach/sets/goldberg-variations

I didn't know you play Xorkoth, what piano music is your thang? (listening to / practicing / ..)

Hi willow, what kind of weekend is it going to be for you? :) Also, I didn't miss any replies from you about my music production questions if I am correct did I? If not never mind though. Maybe I was being a bit difficult.
Anyways MGS recommended me to look into pink noise.. so I got something to go on,

Just popping in to say hey PD social! I've lurked for years and years but finally decided to make an account. To be honest, seeing the love and camaraderie present in the PD socials is a HUGE part of why I decided to join. You all seem like some of the genuinely coolest motherfuckers to hang around....something about taking psychedelics tends to make people more compassionate and accepting towards their fellow human being, and in threads like this it really shows.

Don't have much else to add other than peace, love, good vibes, Namaste, and all that hippy bullshit =D

Guess whos 37 days clean?
This guy.
Going to one of my favorite meetings in like 25 mins.
i feel pretty goodman

Good job llama, keep it up :)

Hey IB profane, nice of you to join us.

Oh my fucking god... stupid stupid workday, I'm STILL working, probably will be for another hour or more. And here I was hoping to get off on time and write pages and pages of ibogaine trip report so I can finally get it done. :|

LSDMDMA&12346350 said:
Guess whos 37 days clean?
This guy.
Going to one of my favorite meetings in like 25 mins.
i feel pretty goodman

Awesome dude! Congrats!! I just quit opiates myself, though with ibogaine.

Just popping in to say hey PD social! I've lurked for years and years but finally decided to make an account. To be honest, seeing the love and camaraderie present in the PD socials is a HUGE part of why I decided to join. You all seem like some of the genuinely coolest motherfuckers to hang around....something about taking psychedelics tends to make people more compassionate and accepting towards their fellow human being, and in threads like this it really shows.

Don't have much else to add other than peace, love, good vibes, Namaste, and all that hippy bullshit =D

Yeah we've made a special place here in PD... in this thread most of all. I hope you stick around, always good to have more people participating. :) I met some of my friends in here who have become close real-life friends for at least the past 4.5 years, one of them longer than that.

Yeah really, I think I got to give my body and mind a break as well. Should take a break next week, really going to try.

Dex-amp is IMO a really superior stim functionally but to really go crazy 'speeding' there are other things, however I don't want to do that anymore cause it is so unhealthy and hard to do with moderation... with dex I can take it easy and put it to good use.

I think I know what you mean about serious pianists. Don't think she is a concert pianist, but she has finished the conservatory while I have only finished all basic grades. Actually I do have to say, purist pianists can be annoying to me for the same reasons I don't like that at a concours you cannot really win with something too far removed from conventions...Got little patience for that uptight shit.

Recorded the aria from the Goldberg variations this week. My feeling for constant tempo really sucks dramatically IMO... anyway I still like to record more and more of what I can play when I feel I have at least a certain 'minimum required' level of mastering:
https://soundcloud.com/jfbach/sets/goldberg-variations

I didn't know you play Xorkoth, what piano music is your thang? (listening to / practicing / ..)

Yeah my ex has said a lot of really snobby things to me that have annoyed me greatly at various times, though at the same time she loves all music and we mostly have similar musical tastes. She got 2 graduate degrees from one of the top conservatories in the US.. An utterly spellbinding player, she plays Bach better than almost anyone I have ever heard (I mean even in recording... Glenn Gould does it better, usually, but occasionally not). But she kinda lost it after graduating and thus far has done exactly 0 with her talent. :\ Makes me sad for her because I know it tears her up. I hope she gets past her issues.

I played classical music, I had a very classical music education. I really enjoy minor romantic pieces, Russian composers are usually my favorite. When I actually practices and played (which ended when I was 18, 12 years ago), I disliked Bach (thought it was boring) but nowadays I find Bach to be sublime and so open to interpretation. I really should start playing again, I was really good, my piano teacher hoped so bad I would have gone into music but for me it was always something I wanted just for myself, I didn't want to go into it for a living and have it ruined. Plus being a professional musician takes so much focus, especially a classical musician.

You don't seem out of practise at being awesome, wtf are you on about???

;)

Lame.

omg, liek, ur 2 kind

So on the 5th day after I took my ibogaine flood dose, I had slipped up and taken some kratom, and for various reasons I decided to smoke 10mg of DMT to try to clear my energy. I actually sucked some DMT crystals through so I probably had 7mg at most. It was the most bizarre DMT trip, usually that low of a dose gives me an awesome psychedelic blast that keeps me grounded, but this brought up immediate, intense anxiety. What happened was, I smoked it, and didn't feel anythingf as fast as usual, then all of a sudden I felt a weird feeling in my head like a blockage cleared or something and it all slammed me at once, everything turned green, rather than fractally, and I had this strong, clear vision of something, I can't quite recall what but it felt like a buried memory. Then an external thought came in "oh no, he remembers" and my defenses slammed into place and a solid shield blocked the memory, and an overwhelming sense of anxiety and dread hit me which I've never felt the likes of before. Every moment I kept telling myself to remember the previous moment, it was important, but all I could remember was that I was supposed to remember something and that it related to my anxiety. It would fade almost to nothing and then that blockage removal feeling would happen again (almost like a blood clot loosening or something but I don't think it was really that) and it would slam into me again, this went on for like 15 minutes. After 5 minutes I ran to grab a piece of paper to write anything I could down because I kept feeling like this was of critical importance to me. I managed to fill a sheet of paper with notes but many of them were unfinished because writing a word felt like it took forever. I regained access to a memory attached to this feeling, I was inside a cabinet or something peering through the slats, terrified as someone walked the hallway, like an upstairs hallway of an old person's house. I can't tell if it's a real memory or a dream. And the original reflexively blocked memory is something else.

So now I'm trying to write this part of my report and I can't find the sheet of paper with my notes I wrote while it was happening! I've looked everywhere, it's just gone. However, writing this post helped a bit, but I think a LOT more was on there, I remember a long process of pulling it together and a lot of realizations that I wrote down.

Ahh! =D It really was a crazy ass experience. On a super low dose too. Though it was day 5 after ibogaine so I was certainly altered substantially going into it, plus a couple of other factors.

Merriam Webster or Christopher Nolan?

What exactly do you mean when you say Inception? "Inception is the allegedly impossible task of implanting an idea in someone's mind via dream-sharing and making them think it is their own. Inception is not impossible and has, in fact, been done successfully twice (both times by Dom Cobb). This method is believed to be the inverse of "Extraction".

Nonetheless, inception is a very difficult process. It requires dreamers to plant the idea in a dangerously deep layer of the Subject. This becomes the first difficulty of inception, as descending into a level so deep (three layers or more) creates highly unstable dream level. A way to solve the problem with unstable dreams is to use highly powerful sedatives, but such a powerful sedative makes escape by death in a dream impossible. Instead, death drops the dreamer in Limbo.

Another necessary component in inception is to have the Subject accept the idea with as little involvement from the dreamers as possible in presenting the idea to ensure the Subject cannot trace the origin of the idea. Part of this is to make the idea as simple as possible to ensure the idea remains." Some strange trip on such a low dose, eh? ;-)

Last edited:
Yeah it was pretty wild. I'm writing about it now. But I wrote so much down on that piece of paper that I can't remember now. I hope I can find it.

I'm hanging out with samadhi_smiles/Gaian Planes tonight. :)